Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 12, 2018 4:38 PM

Oct 2012
Not bad, actually quite funny. And pairs were actually defined this episode.

Seems like hidden gem of this season.
Apr 12, 2018 5:11 PM

May 2015
LOL, this episode was loads of fun, I'm really enjoying this show so far!

Apr 12, 2018 5:19 PM
Jan 2016
Vikzor30 said:
I'm still thinking if the class president is actually the gravure idol or she's just copying the hairstyle because she likes the club president. Can someone really works as a gravure idol at that age though?

I'd say it was clear that the class president is the gravure idol, they look the same (the hair color is just a bit different), and the class president was shy whenever the gravure idol was mentioned.
Apr 12, 2018 6:17 PM

Jun 2017
So I guess this is one of those ones where there's a pair for everyone. It's not impossible to do an ensemble cast in a romance but judging from what we've seen so far it's just going to water down the rest of the show.

Also there's a lot of focus on the comedy. They try to pull a lot of visual gags but instead of animating the characters in a creative way they just use special effects which is really bothering me. The fact that everyone is rather strictly adhering to some archetype is also making for some one-dimensional humor. The absurdity just backfires and breaks my suspension of disbelief.

Overall, it's just too plain. Even the character designs are too simple. Might have to end up dropping this sadly.
Snot-nosed_BratApr 12, 2018 6:21 PM
Apr 12, 2018 6:25 PM

Sep 2012
Personally I think each pairing will have their own drama and it will develop their relationship. Here's what I think.

Mitsuyoshi - Teresa = Royal family
Hajime - Hinako = Idol stuff
Kaoru - Alec = Drama with the blonde dude from the op? It seems like Alec perhaps look up to him and that might cause some jealousy from Kaoru and make him misunderstand? or it could be a love triangle.
Kentarou - Yui = Not sure
Apr 12, 2018 7:04 PM

Sep 2017
Man this was so much fun. I'm surprised how much I loved it. Pin-senpai is absolutely hilarious. So far it's been a great cast of characters. Seriously, what is up with Alec tho? Kinda adds more to the theory that Teresa is a princess in her country and Alec is like her ninja body guard or something.
Apr 12, 2018 7:24 PM

Nov 2011
Opening was really catchy

Alec is best girl. Oh my goodness she had me laughing for most of this episode. When she punched Ijuin when he was about to grab her shoulder I was done.

This was a very comfortable episode.

I liked episode 1 a lot but this one was better.

Hinako is clearly the Gravure model.

I don't think there will be any drama in this anime. At least if when it comes to love triangles.
SoraSenpaiApr 12, 2018 7:29 PM
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Apr 12, 2018 7:25 PM

Jan 2011
this show is so fun to watch, alec confirmed ninja look how "fast" she runs compared to everyone else but for reals she ant human lol
Apr 12, 2018 7:35 PM
Mar 2018
I loved all of the character chemistry in this episode; it was just so satisfying and entertaining to watch them run around like goofballs and just having fun with one another.

Also, Alec just stealthed her way into my favorite character so far. She’s just so great.
Apr 12, 2018 7:50 PM

Nov 2012
"why is nobody joining our club"

*talking about naked women the moment potential applicants open the door*

GOOD JOB YOU TRIED
Apr 12, 2018 8:00 PM

Jan 2018
I don't know that photo war could be that intense. Add Alec in it and it becomes more serious XD. but Finally, they joined photography club.

Hmm, Class rep looks embarrassed when Pin-senpai talk about the Gravure Idol Hina. Interesting.... Is Hina actually Hasegawa ? Very interesting
"Happy Ramadhan for those who celebrate it. I hope this year's Ramadhan bring goodness for you life" -(TsuzukuHunter 2018)
Apr 12, 2018 8:22 PM

Sep 2011
It was an improvement to episode 1 but still absurdly bland though theres a much more appealing energy that gives me some hope, the biggest problems simply is its going so hard on the comedy angle thus far but its just really not funny, like at all and the brief moments of trying to have heart are so forgettable. The directing, delivery and acting is all on point but the jokes themselves are absurdly overdone some of which to the point im wondering where the joke even is. I will admit episode 3 had one moment I chuckled at which is the only time the show has done that in 2 episodes so there is at least some improvement big or small.

The series just need better writing, everything feels like the start of a really fun romcom but its just trapped in blandness and its telegraphing what its going to do with its characters way too much. It can either be a better comedy or do something more than it is with its characters (or preferably both) but these first 2 episodes have been a massive let down.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 12, 2018 8:30 PM
Jun 2016
chiyo-german said:
Teresa-Tada
Alec-Ijuin
Hina-Pin
Yui-Yamashita

Hina protected by Pin, that was a great scene. Also the picture Teresa and Mitsuyoshi together.

Enough ships to form a naval fleet....
"The greatness of one's sorrow when parting is the evidence of the deepness of one's love, so if one fears sadness, one wouldn't be able to love anything."
Apr 12, 2018 8:51 PM
Mar 2012
Nice all em multi ships sailing, T&T even got best picture, and Megane ship got hug save. Alec ninja seems like a lovelive character.
Yamashita kinda random.
Tissue box looks like Animegatari Neko senpai.
"just because" reference with Canon ad, and Tada-kun lots of Nikon & pana lumix.

Apr 12, 2018 9:36 PM
Feb 2017
Well, we aren't short of good slice of life anime this season either eh. I love it. ^_^
Apr 12, 2018 9:36 PM

Dec 2016
holy shit this just went full retard all of a sudden
Apr 12, 2018 10:09 PM

Sep 2015
Eh, I liked this episode quite a lot less than the last one. I don't think I like Hajime :|

Also, I just realized something I really should've noticed a lot sooner... Teresa is voiced by the same seiyuu as Chiaki from Gamers! and Kotoko from Urahara... That's nice :3. That woman's got an amazing voice =w=
Apr 12, 2018 10:13 PM

Mar 2012
Really liking the vibes of this show.
Apr 12, 2018 10:43 PM

Oct 2008
Nice fun episode!
Looks like the 4 pairs has already been decided and it's obviously easy two know the pairings!
Photography club again? one of the most common club huh...
High end SLRs are as equal price as the expensive high end PC parts...
4/5.

Apr 12, 2018 10:50 PM

Mar 2018
That was a fun episode, there's something going on between pin-senpai and the class rep (is she the gravure model or..?). Alec-neesan kakkoi.
Apr 12, 2018 10:57 PM

Dec 2014
I really liked the episode..I guess it was obvious that the class president is actually the gravure model...or so I think
Apr 12, 2018 11:26 PM
Jan 2015
I was grinning like an idiot through out this whole episode
My Queens

Apr 13, 2018 12:39 AM

Mar 2008
This episode was really good. I ship Pin/Iinchou hard. Ahhh my baby Umehara Yuichiro.
Apr 13, 2018 2:04 AM

Dec 2010
What a nice episode, I definitely expected more comedy but I'm not disappointed at all.
Apr 13, 2018 2:55 AM
Nov 2017
xShinigami3125 said:
This show is really relaxing to watch I am just constantly smiling

Lol same I'd be lying if i said i didn't enjoy it
Apr 13, 2018 3:02 AM

Mar 2014
It was alright, a relaxing episode but nothing that really caught my interest. It was still an improvement on episode 1 though.
Apr 13, 2018 3:05 AM

Feb 2018
Aradhya_Trivedi said:
xShinigami3125 said:
This show is really relaxing to watch I am just constantly smiling

Lol same I'd be lying if i said i didn't enjoy it

I usually don't even pick up this type of show but sure am I glad I did this season I am actually kinda excited before every episode now
Apr 13, 2018 3:08 AM
Aug 2015
Nice episode. It's like Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun but different at the same time (for good because I wouldn't like it if it was just a copy). New characters introduced, funny moments, I like their group. And I definitely want Tada x Teresa.
I like how they put the rainbow shogun thing at each episode lol.

The opening is good. A worth watching show so far.
Apr 13, 2018 4:40 AM

Jul 2015
Its definitely fate if you see the same person freaking like 5 times in a single day despite walking off in different directions. And then too have that same person meet at your school, and then your club, this is clearly God saying "Yall gonna be together". Got a lot of time with the supporting characters, and the ships introduced with them. This anime is good and a whole lotta fun.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Apr 13, 2018 4:56 AM
Jul 2015
I like shows with a gender balanced cast like this one.

Hopefully in the future this kind of gender setting will be extended to Action and Magic School Battle series too.
I am someone that would like to watch a Harem Anime with 2 male leads that each gets their own harem company of girls from the main cast. For example, 1st male lead gets a company of 4 girls and 2nd male lead gets 2-3 girls etc.
Apr 13, 2018 5:54 AM

May 2014
Alec is my favorite character so far.
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Apr 13, 2018 6:13 AM
May 2015
Was a funny ep. This anime will be the best rom&com of the season!!!
Apr 13, 2018 6:27 AM
Aug 2014
Vikzor30 said:
Can someone really works as a gravure idol at that age though?

Unfortunately, the gravure idol industry is a pretty shady one. Junior idols can go from 12 to 17 years old. And is not that rare that gravure idols (even former junior idols) end up doing AV (adult videos -pron-) when they turn 18...
Apr 13, 2018 6:34 AM
Aug 2014
I like it so far... I like Alec she got those ninja moves :)
Apr 13, 2018 6:47 AM
Jul 2017
Definitely liked it, but nearly as much as the first episode.
buy it was a fun episode and we got to see the full cast of characters.
I did not like the game they were playing kinda a wast of time but a fun way to introduce characters

I give it 7/10 cookies
Apr 13, 2018 7:28 AM
Sep 2017
Really this season is the best so far Good Animes Coming out and I want to watch them all xd
Alec <3 Best girl
Every Good Romance Comedy Anime starts in any club in school it never gets old
and I love it
I think there will be 4 couples it looks obvious to me xd
Apr 13, 2018 9:16 AM

Apr 2016
this episode was freaking amazing I was laughing and smiling the whole way through. I love the whole cast
Apr 13, 2018 10:06 AM

Dec 2012
This will be my go to series so far, it is lovely, well designed and edited and the art style modern without being flashy or overdone as many of the other offerings this quarter. I love the type of story, it is just what I love about anime ..somehow this niche has always been one of my favorites tho my own experience in highschool here was not always rose coloured. :)

they chose an approach to a well known theme that is sympathetic yet dynamic and offers a lot of the usual tropes seen in Princess Lover, and a number of other series that come to mind, and I can guess some of the well loved turns of events that lie ahead...but the main characters are believeable and it is a story i can enjoy fully and relax and appreciate with. The photo chase was a superb idea i wish our photography club had done that it would have had a lot more members tho maybe none as cute as here.

Apr 13, 2018 10:10 AM

Dec 2012
I loved this series so far it may be my go to series for this quarter. The art style is just right, the character design excellent and the overall reteling yet new new approach of much loved tropes and story is really well done.

I loved the photography club activities it was really a fun idea. I hope it continues to be as good as it has been already!

Apr 13, 2018 11:02 AM
Mar 2016
Whoa why is the class rep's face like that of someone who is embarrass when looking at Pi-sempai's Gravure Idol Hina, Could it be that she is that Gravure Idol??????

I'm beginning to think that Alec could be much older that what she says.
Apr 13, 2018 11:39 AM
Jan 2018
Although there are those "tropes" that everyone hates on, they work and they're definitely working for this romcom!
Apr 13, 2018 6:08 PM
Mar 2016
hmm look like no love conflct potential between 8 ppl
maybe only teresa will be troublesome
Apr 13, 2018 7:22 PM

Oct 2017
I liked this episode a lot more than the first one.

The part where Alec started tying her air laces had me dead XD
Apr 13, 2018 7:46 PM

Oct 2016
Was expecting a lot from the 1st episode but dunno I think this one's went a downhill. I like to do my own matching puzzles thank you very much.
Apr 13, 2018 11:12 PM

Oct 2015
Kinda liking the megane pairing the most atm. Good to see the episode focusing on them the most :)
Apr 13, 2018 11:13 PM

Jun 2013
The series is going great, It felt like a pretty long episode but it was glorious.

did anyone noticed Teresa and Alex are foreigners but can't pronunce any word with "L"
Apr 14, 2018 8:07 AM

Dec 2016
I love it! This episode is just Hilarious! Looking forward to the next episode.
Apr 14, 2018 8:08 AM

Mar 2010
Interesting episode but really the pairings couldn't be anymore obvious.

Oh well might as well see were this go.
Apr 14, 2018 8:48 AM
Nov 2016
Pretty funny episode. I like the characters. Pin seems like a funny guy.
Apr 14, 2018 1:00 PM
Jan 2018
Foi uma episódio diferente e divertido. Onde foram revelados novos personagens e novos amores.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ReaperCreeper - Aug 8, 2018

76 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 12 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

13 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 4:56 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 11 Discussion

12 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 10 Discussion

10 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 28, 5:53 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 9 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

10 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 28, 4:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.