Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Steins;Gate 0 Episode 1 Discussion

Dec 25, 2018 11:41 AM

Time to experience this imperfect worldline, an alternative to the OG Steins: Gate...

There's always a sadness within Okabe's eyes. Him killing Kurisu gave him a permanent PTSD and depression...

Whoa! I love the fashion change! Okabe's all-black outfit is sleek!

Suzuha has been living with Daru all this time!? I wonder how their daily life goes...

I'm saddened to see Okabe having these horrible flashbacks and having to take anti-depressant pills...

Legal loli ftw lol XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Dec 25, 2018 12:53 PM
ShadowZ_AnimeZ said:
Time to experience this imperfect worldline, an alternative to the OG Steins: Gate...

It's still not an alternative worldline... This is the story which ORIGINALLY happened with Okabe.

Dec 25, 2018 1:25 PM

SheevPalpatine said:
ShadowZ_AnimeZ said:

It's still not an alternative worldline... This is the story which ORIGINALLY happened with Okabe.

I'm aware of that, but it's just a way I mention Steins; Gate 0 when I usually discuss it to people. Some people only watched the OG Steins; Gate after all.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Dec 25, 2018 2:14 PM
ShadowZ_AnimeZ said:
SheevPalpatine said:

I'm aware of that, but it's just a way I mention Steins; Gate 0 when I usually discuss it to people. Some people only watched the OG Steins; Gate after all.

Ah ok!

Midquel is better definition I think.

Feb 24, 1:11 PM
The sequel to my favorite anime (so far.) As an anime-only, I thought this episode did a great job of reintroducing us to the world but also building on it. That ED was great as well. 5/5
Modified by GeoCosmic333, Feb 24, 1:23 PM

Mar 17, 10:00 AM

So this is where Missing Link lead to, Okabe not going back into time because this timeline didn't happen in the right order yet. - This is most likely the timeline that eventually made it so he would send back a message to Okabe at this time that made him change his mind ... and make him reach the Steins;Gate.
Amadeus huh, I'm sure they don't just have Maho's memories uploaded but probably Kurisu's aswell.
Also Suzuha talking about how her mother died in the future ... jeez.

Really good start though.
Modified by PrOxAnto, Mar 17, 10:04 AM

Apr 21, 8:04 AM

I just played the VN and they went hardcore at the pstd stuff, SASUGA WHITE FOX. EL... PSY... KONGROO!!
EL PSY KONGROO!!!

Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]