Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Steins;Gate 0 Episode 1 Discussion

May 14, 2018 6:01 AM

finally, have time to watch this anime... and it is really good for 1st episode...

is good to see Okabe and the gang back in action. We get to see all the original cast in this episode which is nice...

the face, voice are still the same. But for the female characters... ohohoho the Tuturu ... *Chef Kiss* and we get to see new character too, we get to see Yuki, who's gonna be Daru's wife (still jealous of it... lol), the legal loli researcher... damn

oh Faris-chan outfit straight from the fighting game... lol

May 14, 2018 6:25 AM

Random friendly reminder to watch 23b.
Other names: Steins Gate: Episode 23 (β), Open the Missing Link, シュタインズ・ゲート境界面上のミッシングリンク-Divide By Zero-
It is the missing link between S;G and S;G 0.
Modified by AX3M, May 14, 2018 6:37 AM
Signature textified. Please follow AX3M to see what led him to this textification or see his anime list for unbelievable scores and hentai titles.

May 14, 2018 10:00 AM

the ep is very well done although its different from how the VN started
im hyped and will continue to watch this
this ep was a 4/5 for me

May 21, 2018 7:47 AM
Wow, i just finished Steins;Gate this week. And look at here, we got Steins;Gate 0. So much impact for a first episode, and this really excites me.

May 21, 2018 7:59 AM

Here we go...great start

May 26, 2018 8:50 PM

The king of 2011 just came back!
I had doubts about how good it was gonna be and its already answered. One ep and Im enjoying it so much. Hope the rest keeps being great.

Aug 19, 2018 3:17 AM

A new characters called Maho. Let's see how is developed....

It's nice to see the characters again. Okabe is depressed.

The ending is interesting. Some type of AI? Kurisu?

4/5
Life has no meaning.

Aug 22, 2018 1:13 PM

kinda expecting depressing story of Okabe (considering how ep23.b ended) but this going on a another level.. utterly depressing and we don't got to see edgy side of Okabe anymore..(pls no bad ending this time also :( ) and to make things even depressing that now Kurisu will be on the darker side this time around whom Okabe helped alot during his bad times.. Overall feel this time we have to be watch with different mindset. The new animation does NOT have the atmospheric/dark vibes compare to old ones but thats fine.

Oct 7, 2018 4:07 AM

That's a whole lot to swallow for this first episode of this season, especially after 3 years! Really lovely to see this to actually continue, but the setting is already put in place quite dark and dramatic!

So well I really do look forwards to see what this season has to offer to be honest!

Oct 29, 2018 3:31 PM
That first episode was amazing! This is going to be awesome... Hyped!

Dec 25, 2018 11:41 AM

Time to experience this imperfect worldline, an alternative to the OG Steins: Gate...

There's always a sadness within Okabe's eyes. Him killing Kurisu gave him a permanent PTSD and depression...

Whoa! I love the fashion change! Okabe's all-black outfit is sleek!

Suzuha has been living with Daru all this time!? I wonder how their daily life goes...

I'm saddened to see Okabe having these horrible flashbacks and having to take anti-depressant pills...

Legal loli ftw lol XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Dec 25, 2018 12:53 PM
ShadowZ_AnimeZ said:
Time to experience this imperfect worldline, an alternative to the OG Steins: Gate...

It's still not an alternative worldline... This is the story which ORIGINALLY happened with Okabe.

Dec 25, 2018 1:25 PM

SheevPalpatine said:
ShadowZ_AnimeZ said:

It's still not an alternative worldline... This is the story which ORIGINALLY happened with Okabe.

I'm aware of that, but it's just a way I mention Steins; Gate 0 when I usually discuss it to people. Some people only watched the OG Steins; Gate after all.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Dec 25, 2018 2:14 PM
ShadowZ_AnimeZ said:
SheevPalpatine said:

I'm aware of that, but it's just a way I mention Steins; Gate 0 when I usually discuss it to people. Some people only watched the OG Steins; Gate after all.

Ah ok!

Midquel is better definition I think.

Feb 24, 1:11 PM
The sequel to my favorite anime (so far.) As an anime-only, I thought this episode did a great job of reintroducing us to the world but also building on it. That ED was great as well. 5/5
Modified by GeoCosmic333, Feb 24, 1:23 PM

Mar 17, 10:00 AM

So this is where Missing Link lead to, Okabe not going back into time because this timeline didn't happen in the right order yet. - This is most likely the timeline that eventually made it so he would send back a message to Okabe at this time that made him change his mind ... and make him reach the Steins;Gate.
Amadeus huh, I'm sure they don't just have Maho's memories uploaded but probably Kurisu's aswell.
Also Suzuha talking about how her mother died in the future ... jeez.

Really good start though.
Modified by PrOxAnto, Mar 17, 10:04 AM

Apr 21, 8:04 AM

I just played the VN and they went hardcore at the pstd stuff, SASUGA WHITE FOX. EL... PSY... KONGROO!!
EL PSY KONGROO!!!

Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]