Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 28, 2017 3:36 AM

Dec 2014
crying of happiness, this episode is the best of aria the natural IMO.

phantom19 said:
What a wonderful point that I often forget in my own life. One thing goes wrong and I begin to think everything is wrong. Thinking about all the good in life that came before hardship is just as important. Both will always be there but how you perceive it is what is most important.

this is what i got from this episode!
Watch aria the animation and it's sequel.
Apr 21, 2017 9:27 PM

Oct 2012
Yeah that's our society in nutshell
Many nice & good things happened no one remembered it, not even acknowledge it happened sometimes
But one bad thing.. only one, doesn't matter how small it is
They'll remember it for the rest of their lives

Aww, Akira is like a mom looking at her children growing up
"Signature removed"
Sep 3, 2017 7:36 AM

Nov 2016
Oh man, I love Akira.

Great episode with a powerful message.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 12, 2017 9:01 PM

Dec 2014
5/5 As always, Great episode!

This is such a touching episode! i knew Aika look up to Akira-san the same way she look up to Alicia-san, she just doesn't wanna admit it because she's such a lovely tsun...

Akira-san's quotes is so enlightening, maybe that's it? we(most) people is not used to negativity, we always seek happiness and we achieve it and get used to it, yet when something unwanted happens... it's the most memorable not the happy ones, like what she said, Most people take happiness for granted but not sadness. What Akira-san does is she doesn't take both for granted, that way both will be as memorable, a really interesting outlook, i'll try and learn from it...

I really love all the characters of Aria! they all have their own unique qualities! if MAL had an unlimited favorite character list, i would have add them all :D

Apr 3, 2018 4:52 PM

Jun 2010
Idk, I don't really like Akira and she kinda deserved the gossip with her annoying personality. I mean, I would hate it too if someone constantly shouted at me during my training, and I don't care how educated or talented that person is. Your achievements don't allow you to treat other people badly. I doubt anyone there gossips about Alicia, because she is a nice person, but Akira? Not so much. Even if she cares "deep inside", it still doesn't excuse her.
Jan 23, 2019 7:56 PM

Feb 2017
I still don't care about Aika's problems. Good Akira episode, though.
Sep 7, 2019 4:54 AM
Oct 2015
this is the best episode in aria the natural, there are many lessons we can take from this episode, all the good that you do will be forgotten because of one mistake

10/10 for life lesson
Feb 12, 2020 3:30 AM
Jul 2018
Akari and Akari's speeches were amazing. Now I can't wait for watching Origination.
May 4, 2020 5:39 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
If there are haters just slash them with a katana like a true gondola user.
Just realized their gloves are cool as fuck
May 8, 2020 5:41 PM

Mar 2019
Being a Prima looks hard, poor Aika she cares a lot about Akira
May 16, 2020 10:42 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh, man, after such a long run, the crew finally encounter the haters. Well said to counter that shit, my lovely Akira san. Despite i never know what is goin on in the end, and what is Aika believe into her gloves, and that thing make me feel so dumb. But i must believe on their optimism, that their future shall be amazing. I have no doubt about that!

Yet, another good episode, with some drama appear to give more tragic. Holy shit Aria Saychou, you look so cute with that raincoat. Aria catbunny? Nice! I can't forget with their babbling with epithet too. So much fun happen, yet more sad attach as a counter part. Beautiful direction over there, for sure.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 22, 2021 2:24 PM

Oct 2016
Heart warming episode.So far,i've really liked the episodes focused on the emotional growth of the characters.

Akiras imperfection and Aikas candid nature go well with each other.You can see Akira cares about her just as much as other prima undines care about their apprentices.She just has a different approach.
Apr 16, 2022 8:30 PM

Mar 2018
For all of Aika's gripes about Akira, she really does care- crybaby is a fitting name.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aria the Natural Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jun 4, 2008

55 by Araragi »»
Mar 24, 7:22 PM

Poll: » Aria the Natural Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - May 28, 2008

52 by KonokoAsada »»
Feb 20, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Aria the Natural Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Trie - May 14, 2008

75 by 1Konochi »»
Sep 12, 2023 9:48 AM

Poll: » Aria the Natural Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - May 20, 2008

79 by Petrius »»
Sep 1, 2023 8:59 AM

Poll: » Aria the Natural Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jun 7, 2008

61 by 1Konochi »»
Aug 24, 2023 4:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.