Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 10, 2018 2:45 PM

Sep 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Nice ending. Still kinda confused and I really want to know why Jin's father kills people.

I mean, I completely understand that his father loves him although what confuses me is his hobby.

I wish I want to see Jin and Hyun meet each other at the final page...

Apr 26, 2018 7:26 AM

Oct 2009
Luved it. Now I gotta catch up on sleep! ^^
Jun 9, 2019 5:24 AM

Jul 2016
A good ending, but I wish they would have shown more of his backstory.
Jun 9, 2019 5:25 AM

Jul 2016
I cannot believe this is the end, webtoons does not have chapter 94 listed.
Dec 7, 2020 1:21 PM

Jul 2019
-The End-

Nice end. Really would like more insight with Jin's dad interest in killing people. Ironic how events turned out.
Jul 15, 2021 8:09 AM

Mar 2014
His father became the most compelling character by the end. Asserting his love for his son and dying with that painting was quite impactful. He's still a piece of shit, but his paternal feelings gave more nuance to his character. I would also have liked to see why he was interested in killing people and whatnot.
Aug 29, 2021 1:16 AM
Apr 2018
1. JIN's FATHER has been my favorite character till the end! (not saying him as a killer)

2. RIP FATHER! The relationship between DAD & SON is the best thing in this chapter.

3. 'A FATHER & HIS SON.'

Thanks!
Aug 29, 2021 1:32 AM
Apr 2018
Even as a Psychotic Killer, JIN's dad was thoughtful (sane) enough to look into the best interest of his family. He was sane enough to accept their decisions (although he resisted them).

1. Maybe that's why he didn't kill his wife (aka JIN's Mother), which we were assuming dead until now.

2. He left JIN to walk on his own path & didn't hesitate to accept death. __ That's what i like in his character, that he was decisive enough to kill himself with a smile on his face. (Don't get me wrong ; not approving suicide.)

R.I.P. FATHER. __ You are one of my favorite villain in MANGA/ANIME.
Jan 29, 2:31 PM

Jan 2020
The end to an absolutely GOATED villain. Dongsoo is such a cool character. I actually feel like a backstory would completely ruin him. Part of why hes so compelling for me is simply because of the fact that hes full of mystique-- almost like a force of nature. It would be like giving someone like Hisoka a backstory-- it'd be sappy, out of place, and would completely ruin the mystery and creepiness of the said character. Same goes for as to why he murders women. The point is that he doesn't NEED a reason to kill the women. He just does because why the fuck not? Why would you need a reason to mercilessly kill people? For him, it's just second nature....which makes him even more terrifying.

Despite his clearly evil tendencies (hence why he's called a demon), I still thoroughly enjoyed the fact that he actually did care about his son (albeit in a twisted way). He also spared his wife because...well...she's family. So even if he's extremely evil, he still has that father--like nuance to him which I enjoy.

+Amazing symbolism with why he carries that painting around, it's not entirely subtle but it's very effective. Father and Son huh. Father and Son.
man.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bastard Chapter 50 Discussion

joe_g7 - May 8, 2018

3 by Controversy »»
Mar 21, 9:51 AM

Poll: » Bastard Chapter 94 Discussion ( 1 2 )

EGOIST - May 10, 2018

55 by astoneon »»
Jan 29, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Bastard Chapter 92 Discussion

Tennouji - Apr 10, 2018

6 by astoneon »»
Jan 29, 2:22 PM

Poll: » Bastard Chapter 72 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 19, 2018

5 by astoneon »»
Jan 26, 2:53 PM

Poll: » Bastard Chapter 38 Discussion

Tennouji - Apr 10, 2018

9 by astoneon »»
Jan 26, 2:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.