Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Kaikou Episode 2 Discussion

Apr 18, 2018 6:20 AM

Reinhard and Yang - two extraordinary young men.
This is only the beginning yet I'm starving to see more greatness from both of them.
I'm so impressed, loving it and genuinely enjoying this by far.

Lol, fits perfectly. Idk why did they bother making the current one. They could've just edit Starship's song and voilà - ya still get a good opening; maybe better. ;p
𝑢𝒉, π‘ͺπ’‰π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’†

Apr 25, 2018 7:19 AM

Not losing is inherently more difficult than merely winning.

Wen-Li Yang is an interesting character, his insight is definitely commendable. As was his plan, for that matter. The clash of two strategical powerhouses, Yang and von Lohengramm, was an enjoyable watch.

Apr 30, 2018 7:56 AM

I like how they flashed back to show the FPA side. Also love Yang's voice actor, I could almost be convinced that it was the original if it wasn't for the fact that sadly the original VA is dead. This looks like it's made with care, hopefully they are able to pull off something meaningful as far as plot even with the "24" episode constraint.

May 6, 2018 9:05 PM

Yang Wenli, its been so long since i saw your awesomeness, i think the voice actor is doing a good job

May 22, 2018 11:32 PM
I'm pleasantly surprised about how similar the new voice actor has imitated the original Yang Wenli voice actor. It's a strange mix of Shinn Asuka and Yang Wenli.

Also very disappointed Attenborough is replaced by Lao :(, though supposedly it is more faithful to the LNs, so I have to bear with it.

Also displeased with the character designs. They look terrible and not aesthetically pleasing or memorable unlike the OVA series.

Aug 9, 2018 8:37 PM

They keep the original concept of switching sides each episode/part of episodes, that's pretty lovely! This first battle sure was quite epic and the CGI is really well done for it to be not bothersome!

Looking forwards to see what's next.

Sep 7, 12:10 AM

It's shallow compared to the OVA. It's unironically boring to be honest. I don't mind the designs still, though I much prefer the audiovisuals of the old series much more than this one. Admiral's death was skimmed through, so I don't know how to feel about that. His death was more visceral in the old series. It is fine so far, wouldn't call it bad.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]