Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 10, 2018 12:16 PM

Jan 2017
"on your knees, inferiors!" lmao I died at this part.

Apr 10, 2018 4:08 PM

Nov 2016
Nothing really happened during this episode. The characters even being magic knights they don't know the rankings.. makes no sense. Those Mimosa's scenes when Asta is around lmao..
Apr 10, 2018 5:51 PM

Sep 2017
Decent little wrap up episode. Charmy is pretty funny. Next episode looks like it should be a decent laugh.
Apr 10, 2018 5:53 PM

Jan 2013
Noelle, the typical tsundere xD
It seems that Mimosa also has plans for Asta ;)
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 10, 2018 6:16 PM

Oct 2017
Alright episode.
lol at charmy being superior in rank to magna and luck. They even animated the silly dance she did. XD.
Apr 10, 2018 10:39 PM

Jan 2015
Aaww... Well at least Mimosa can be straightforward when Asta is came back safely. Don't you think so, Noel-chan? :3
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Apr 10, 2018 10:42 PM

May 2017
Lol Asta has more male in his harem than females lmao
Apr 11, 2018 2:09 AM

Jan 2016
Lol, Asta's harem is just gonna keep growing, Noelle is still the endgame girl.

A nice and relaxing episode without any major action, except for Yuno attacking Asta, which was hilarious.
Apr 11, 2018 2:37 AM

May 2012
This is good episode, not meh like some people say
Apr 11, 2018 6:22 AM

Jan 2014
HyperL said:
Abyhape said:
just an aftermath..
a meh episode.

looks like next week is a filler episode, am I right?

Funnily enough it's not filler and it ties to the new Arc that begins right after.
KillLaKill4Life said:
Abyhape said:
just an aftermath..
a meh episode.

looks like next week is a filler episode, am I right?
No, it'll actually be cannon to the manga from what I can tell from the preview. As a matter of fact, the series has only had like 2 or 3 filler episodes, which all were in the first cour of the anime(the fall season).

lol, ok then. if they only had 2-3 filler episodes, then that's good news. but their pace are kinda slow, I think.
Apr 11, 2018 8:08 AM

Sep 2009
oh so next arc is not the Water temple but the kidnapping arc. I would have thought they'd skip that one.
Apr 11, 2018 9:17 AM

May 2016
komic said:
oh so next arc is not the Water temple but the kidnapping arc. I would have thought they'd skip that one.

Why would they skip an Arc where they fight the organization leader, a character is developed and Asta gains a new technique?
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Apr 11, 2018 9:42 AM
Mar 2015
"My meal saving prince" It must be love Asta's rank does not sound very good when said outloud
Apr 11, 2018 12:04 PM
Mar 2016
Whoa it looks like that enemy boss who kicked Fuegoleon's ass just want to save his or her henchmen except for one..........Those Silver Eagles guys have some serious attitude issues. Sally is hot as fire, too bad she's the enemy. Man ,those Eye of The Midnight Sun baddies were sure a lot of them.

So Asta's girl harem: Noelle, Mimosa and Sally. Homo harem: Leopold, Klus and maybe that Wizard King.

Yuno: has loli with Bell and Chamy.
Apr 11, 2018 12:24 PM

Dec 2014
well this was a good wrap up episode.. hmm we got to see the hide out...and I still hate yuno
Apr 11, 2018 12:37 PM
Jan 2018
Yuno is crazy for saying hi this way lol
In the end, he is still someone with difficulties and somewhat closed in communicating/relating to others.
Then when it does, it's always intense.
Apr 11, 2018 8:18 PM

Jan 2011
The characters in this have really grown on me. Shout out to Klaus and Charmy this episode.

Apr 12, 2018 2:43 PM

Jan 2015
Relaxing episode, the aftermatch of the arc. The main villain seems strong.
I would like the Black Bulls be focused more in the show.
Apr 13, 2018 4:46 PM

Jun 2014
A cool down episode as the show transitions to the next arc. Charmy's antics were kind of funny, but other than that and Asta and Yuno's encounter, I didn't care too much for the episode.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Apr 16, 2018 7:52 AM
Jun 2017
Well Charmy and Asta sure increase their ranks because of the current mission that they have. Its such a funny one that the other Black bull members doesnt know anything about their ranks. Hahaha...

*hmmm!!! Their enemy sure really looks strong (esp the leader of that terrorist)...
Apr 19, 2018 3:42 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Now that the attack is over we need to count the cost huh. Noelle is such a tsun though lol. The enemy's attack on the capital exceeded even the magic king huh. Nice to see that Leopold pulled through. The group's leader sure inspires some loyalty in his men for sure. But to think that they had that aim though. Yuno's magic sure has improved though. Mimosa's vow though was cute. Makes sense that the knights would have a rank system though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 2018 7:45 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Charmy promoted to Rank 1 and Asta to Rank 3, cool!!!
Aug 8, 2018 6:55 PM

Dec 2012
They escaped.
Mimosa.
Asta is back.
Dat Mimosa smile.
Oh snap! Mimosa ran toward Asta and hugged him.
lol at Charmy taking their food.
Mimosa.
That's what they used their sakuga scene on?
lol at Mimosa.
Vanessa on that couch.
Asta got a new ranking.
lol at Charmy.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 28, 2019 7:39 PM

Mar 2016
The enemy's boss has light magic? Damn, is this the same kind of magic as the first Wizard King which killed the demon using his light magic!?
I wonder who the traitor is, if I have to pint it out bluntly, I'll say it's the Wizard King's assistant with the light blue hair.

Seems like nobody but Yuno can see Bell the Sylph so far...

LOL! Asta is now Magna's and Luck's superior, after getting to 3rd Class Junior Magic Knight Rank, but Charmy who only finished off a weakened enemy got to 1st Class Junior Magic Knight Rank!!! Superior appetite wins in the end...
Mar 20, 2020 9:42 AM

May 2018
not bad. Yuno being an ass as usual! And all the Black Bulls are back :D
May 10, 2020 12:24 PM

Mar 2019
Ok.The arc begins.Can't wait for the fight.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

May 10, 2020 12:27 PM

Mar 2019
Ok.The arc begins.Can't wait for the fight.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Dec 1, 2020 4:21 AM

Dec 2013
A pissed off Nozel was actually pretty hype.

Charmy outranking the rest of the black bulls was funny. She's actually surprisingly strong despite the way she constantly acts.

Mixer next episode? Wut?
Jan 3, 2021 12:40 AM

Jun 2020
Pretty much just a normal end-arc episode.
Well, Overall this arc was way better than the previous ones , even with its shortcomings. Klaus+Mimosa's reaction to Asta was good haha. Would love to see more of Charmy in the future, The Bulls should Worship her at this point La! La!
May 14, 2021 10:04 AM

May 2015
Charmy the savage
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jun 2, 2021 12:29 AM

Jun 2020
This sums up the capital raid that the enemy was on about they were after the stone, after all, Good thing Julius was there if not for him Asta would've gone through some horrid experiments when he returned the three was so worried especially Mimosa, I thought Klaus wasn't joking when he said he was going to punch Asta guess not, Noelle is still acting like a tsundere even though she's worried

The captured members from the enemy won't give them any information and some of the barrier mage's are betraying the kingdom, The enemy's boss acknowledges the Wizard King's power shouldn't underestimate him

Yuno got a lot stronger after that arc quite promising to see him improve, Now they're back at the base still feels like home and they got promoted good for them, And this concludes the raid arc.

Jul 22, 2021 7:55 AM

Mar 2015
All's well that ends well! Asta and Charmy get promotions, that's great!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 9, 2021 8:37 AM

Jul 2015
Magna and Luck should be ashamed for having a lower magic knight rank than Asta of all people lol. Also Charmy's dance was adorable and funny to see her acting superior.

Feb 18, 2022 4:54 AM

Jun 2020
I love Asta and Julius scenes. The way Julius appeared back with the rest and carrying Asta lol!!!!! And omg Noelle is soooo cuteeeeee♡

L O L @ Yuno’s flex way of saying bye to Asta with his magic wtf hahahaha. I can’t wait to see more fighting scenes of Yuno & Belle.

And CHARMY-SAMAㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Petit Clover with Yami trying to educate on the ranks. What a good teacherㅋㅋ

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Feb 21, 2022 7:59 PM
Jul 2018
Great episode, and I'll not lie animation was really great, mainly where Yuno attacks asta.
Next episode looks like a cringe/Filler type epsiode, and after that we will have a new arc. And I'm excited for the revelation of traitor as well!!
Apr 22, 2022 1:50 AM

Jun 2019
Pretty chill episode imo. Not much happened but as expected after all that happened in the Clover Kingdom.
Jun 11, 2022 10:04 PM

Jul 2016
VolKur said:
Great episode, and I'll not lie animation was really great, mainly where Yuno attacks asta.
Next episode looks like a cringe/Filler type epsiode, and after that we will have a new arc. And I'm excited for the revelation of traitor as well!!

Hope it is not a filler episode...
Jun 24, 2022 9:43 AM

Feb 2021
Light magic huh? I wonder how that works

The boss took his minions and booked it outta there. Wanted to see boss vs Julius ngl

Klaus has become a big brother figure for Asta lmao. Love their dynamic!

There's another thing I was forgetting. Wasn't a member of the Golden Dawn involved with the stone tablet somehow?

Damn, Nozel was pissed at his incompetence. At the end of the day, he still holds Fuegoleon in high regard. Both as a royal and as a magic knight captain.

Looks like the organisation's main goal is to destroy Clover kingdom and establish their own kingdom in its place. Also, it looks like they have a shit ton of members. I thought this was gonna be like Akatsuki but they definitely have a lot more members even if most of them are canon fodder.

Mimosa is quite literary playing the Hinata role here lol. Idk who Asta should be shipped with, Noelle or Mimosa.

Asta and Charmy got their junior ranks!

Sep 19, 2022 1:14 PM
Jul 2020
awsome ep...........................
Nov 5, 2022 9:36 PM

Jul 2022
ROYAL CAPITAL ASSAULT ARC - FINISHED

Pretty cool overall. Rades was an interesting villain for the most part, his power set was cool, and he kinda reminded me of Hero Killer Stain from MHA. Just unhinged and weird.
Asta didn't have as many cool moments as the last arc but he handled himself well. This was a good arc for interactions with him and the other cast members.

I really got attached to Fuegoleon for a second and then he IMMEDIATELY got fucked over. Him sticking up for Asta and becoming his rival was a really sweet moment.

This arc also introduces the villain faction the Eye of the Midnight Suns. So far most of their members are interesting... the girl who reminds me of Toga from MHA is weird and the only other member besides Rades I can think of is the one portal guy. Idk why for a bit I thought he was the leader but I like his design with the black eyes.

The leader guy piques my interest. Fuegoleon seemed to know who he was, and I thought he reminded me of the leader of the Golden Dawn without the mask... idk, maybe that's super farfetched. His identity is obviously important, and it's also important that the King and Asta couldn't see his face.

The King displaying his powerset was also a treat. Time powers are really hard to beat, and I think that's the way to go if you want to make an uber powerful unbeatable guy like the Wizard King.

Lastly there's the symbol with the stones on it in the villain's hideout... I want to learn more about that. I haven't the foggiest idea what it could be or what would happen when all the stones are placed on it, but I also noticed that Yuno carries around a similar stone to Fuegoleon. With his being taken, I wonder if the villains even know that Yuno has one as well. Makes me wonder why he has it in the first place, who these people are, and what they're going to really do with it!

Oh one more thing, the inclusion of the food eating girl from the Black Bulls was such a waste of time. I hear that the other Black Bulls members become more prominent as the series goes on but I can't imagine her doing anything really "cool." Her gimmick is annoying and so is her voice... and I just don't get it... Whatever.

Overall I liked this arc a bit, maybe not as much as the last one, but def ranks better than the first. Taking a break for today but tomorrow I'll probably(?) start the next one.

Nov 18, 2022 2:13 PM

Mar 2010
That sheeple foody gal really is underrated.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 24, 2022 6:09 PM
Dec 2022
Solid episode ngl.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 144 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2020

35 by Vindicater »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2020

49 by Vindicater »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 142 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2020

71 by Vindicater »»
Yesterday, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 141 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2020

75 by Vindicater »»
Apr 23, 9:57 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 140 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2020

50 by Vindicater »»
Apr 23, 5:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.