Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2007 6:53 PM

May 2007
More fire, more wind, more fan service.

Misao's actions make me cringe, yet I still want her to be saved by Kazuma. Also, this "Tenshi-sama" seems like one of those weaklings who uses other people to do his evil deeds. I wonder if he'll put much of a fight...

Will Ayano mature enough to not be tricked so easily by Kazuma? Doesn't seem that way any time soon.
Jun 2, 2007 9:18 PM

Nov 2004
Totally loving this series. Kazuma is awesome. :D I expect he will get his ass kicked soon though (or at least get injured). The protagonist cannot keep on winning forever.
Sep 26, 2009 3:19 AM

Jul 2008
Do i sense forced panty shots? This series would be better without it methinks

Nov 18, 2009 3:17 AM

Oct 2008
man this episode was so shit, i was laughing at the serious moments. it's a big mass of generic.
Dec 10, 2009 10:02 AM

Jul 2009
dxthegreat said:
Do i sense forced panty shots? This series would be better without it methinks

Yeah, this even jumped on me. Quite a few unnecessary, not very well done scenes picturing Ayano's pantsu in this ep.
And her extreme jealousy and temper jumps between hilarious to annoying.

Love Kazuma's arrogant and indifferent attitude though xD
Sep 5, 2010 10:48 AM

Nov 2008
Misao's sins are too great to be atoned for at this point.
24 confirmed victims and suspected of over 100 more.
There is no coming back from that. I do not see Misao coming back from this.

On a different note, it has been a while since I have seen such a stereotypically drawn anime. I love the bright colored hair and eyes. The blue hair of her friend and deep purple of Tachibana's eyes. Plus the way Ayano's face distorts when she gets angry.... Classic.
Jan 1, 2011 12:37 AM

Feb 2010
I would just tell Ayano to tell everyone that Kazuma is her brother... but this IS Japan we're talking about.
It's not breaking in if the door is unlocked.

Jan 26, 2012 5:36 AM

Sep 2008
Huh... Not sure why I'm sticking with this series at the moment. Ayano's just bugging me more and more, and seems to be playing the role of the main character when I originally thought Kazuma would take on that role.

Papa_G said:

I would have to agree with that.
May 15, 2012 1:56 AM

Jun 2011
So far liking this anime, Kazuma saves it all, he's awesome :P I also think that Misao's not gonna get out of this alive.
Ayano's personality is seriously starting to get from kinda funny to extremely annoying.. I wish she would change but I have a feeling that it won't happen at least anytime soon...
Crystal said:
Totally loving this series. Kazuma is awesome. :D I expect he will get his ass kicked soon though (or at least get injured). The protagonist cannot keep on winning forever.
Agree with this one, I would've expected it to happen already sooner. But since he hasn't lost yet, I bet it will happen quite soon
Jun 26, 2012 7:49 PM
Jan 2012
Poor misao, I dont think she will be surviving this encounter
Sep 9, 2012 3:37 PM

Nov 2011
In the future, Kazuma will probably lose after trying to protect Ayano or something. It has to happen! And Ayano can last three minutes with him? If she can, then shes impressive!

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
May 7, 2013 7:44 PM
May 2013
Misao and Kazuma are starting to bother me. This anime started off promising, but if they don't change soon I might drop it. I hope to see something better in the next episodes.
Aug 3, 2013 6:42 PM

Apr 2008
Aniki1990 said:
I would just tell Ayano to tell everyone that Kazuma is her brother... but this IS Japan we're talking about.
They're not siblings, more along the lines of cousins.

I wonder if the little brother is evil. Maybe the evil spirits that entered him before, didn't come out?

Misao is annoying. They should have killed her at the first encounter.
Jan 27, 2014 6:06 PM

Jun 2013
Wow. That episode was great. Misao has lost my trust though, for what she did I don't think anybody would forgive her, no, not for that. Kazuma will likely try to kill her or something, I mean they can't let Misao get away with what she has done. And about Kazuma not losing any battles, oh trust me he'll probably lose to someone eventually and get his ass kicked lol.
RaidenJan 27, 2014 6:12 PM
Dec 14, 2014 6:56 AM

Jan 2012
I will say it for the second time.just kill Misao she is boring. what a cliffhanger at the end

Jul 3, 2015 3:07 PM

Apr 2015
AllenVonStein said:
I will say it for the second time.just kill Misao she is boring. what a cliffhanger at the end

it'll be awesome if she really die hahahahah

i just don't know what this show wants anymore. There is no plot. Kazuma came back to his city and he can talk properly with his dad. So what the hell will they do in the rest of the episodes?
May 2, 2017 7:43 PM

May 2015
+100 people died (who have nothing to do with Misao and Kazuma beef) but he wants to have a chit-chat with Misao why not... ≖_≖

merle_noir said:
Papa_G said:

I would have to agree with that.
+1

Raiden said:
Wow. That episode was great. Misao has lost my trust though, for what she did I don't think anybody would forgive her, no, not for that. Kazuma will likely try to kill her or something, I mean they can't let Misao get away with what she has done.
+1
Feb 6, 2019 4:12 AM

Aug 2017
Misao needs to die. Still, I don't know why the Kannagi's boss asked for help at first if he doesn't need Kazuma anymore in the end. It seems just like a poor excuse just for Ayano to fight Kazuma again. Where is Kazuma's dad?

Is just me or that blond lady is suspicious?
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 5, 2020 12:40 AM
Oct 2019
Is cousin on cousin love normal in Japan? Because it's NOT beneficial to the show.

I liked the first arc but I don't like this Misao one. I'm not sure I'm going to continue once this arc is over. Over 25% of the season will be completed by then. Oh well
Apr 5, 2021 10:46 PM

Aug 2018
Lol Ayano still hasnt realized she likes Kazuma, even though literally every other character in the anime knows hahahahahahabhaahhaha

Jun 2, 2022 8:04 AM

Jan 2020
Can Ayano go one episode without being annoying? I legitimately don't know what her endgame here is, it's not like she can have a relationship with Kazuma? That being said, I'm all aboard the KazumaxKirika ship. She seems cool, I wonder if she has any magic or if she's entirely espionage and support?

I doubt Misao is going to die; Kazuma will probably save her somehow. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if she gets exiled as a result of all of this as well.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaze no Stigma Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Faust721 - Sep 15, 2007

54 by HazeShalom »»
Apr 17, 8:05 AM

Poll: » Kaze no Stigma Episode 16 Discussion

en_____ - Sep 5, 2009

22 by Remster20 »»
Mar 1, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Kaze no Stigma Episode 17 Discussion

Faust721 - Aug 9, 2007

22 by Angelo_Nero »»
Aug 29, 2023 9:37 PM

Poll: » Kaze no Stigma Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Sobzob - Sep 24, 2007

157 by AnonKobayashi »»
Aug 1, 2023 4:56 PM

Poll: » Kaze no Stigma Episode 11 Discussion

cyruz - Jun 26, 2007

22 by murao_junpei »»
Dec 17, 2022 11:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.