Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 7, 2018 8:52 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I wonder if it's actually possible to give someone an erection through music. That aside, I did like seeing the characters perform The Wizard of Oz near the end (if you can even call what we witnessed a performance).
Nov 6, 2020 11:11 AM

Aug 2020
What's up with their bodies? Why is everyone drawn like they have some kind back tumor, broken limbs or head bruises? Their body shapes are completly out of sync. The H scenes alone are very poorly made and yet they couldn't even make decent looking characters?
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Dec 9, 2021 12:25 AM

Apr 2013
The face-off to get the producer to be aroused was slightly amusing. Seems as if playing sexy at the piano was the way to do it to get the tingles going.

HentaiList10 said:
What's up with their bodies? Why is everyone drawn like they have some kind back tumor, broken limbs or head bruises? Their body shapes are completly out of sync.

It's called anatomy lmao, though the boobs were all weirdly round, made me think of Ogenki Clinic. It's kind of nostalgic to see this kind of body type and shape, though, they just don't have character designs like this anymore.
May 21, 2023 1:55 AM

Jun 2011
It reminded me of Weather Report Girl - the setting and somewhat crude sexual humor. I liked the character design on the women, it's somewhat rare these days.  
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.