Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 7, 2018 7:57 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Yup, I’m very interested in going to Japan and living there.
It’s the Otaku Paradise after all. In all seriousness though, I plan on studying there for Grad or Under Grad and hopefully settle down there.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Apr 7, 2018 7:59 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Been interested to visit japan even before i started watching anime. Now i'm just more interested to visit it than before.

Not interested to live there tho, fuck that.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Apr 7, 2018 8:05 PM

Aug 2013
Yes I would like to visit Japan for vacation sometime in the future.
Apr 7, 2018 8:40 PM

Mar 2015
nigga, i am broke... it's beyond my ability...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 7, 2018 8:41 PM

Apr 2017
I'd rather visit Paris or London but Tokyo is up there in places i wanna go to

0 interest in living there tho
mal's raccoon

boop !
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ hell yeah !
from the distant
year of

the
are after me !
Apr 7, 2018 8:54 PM

Apr 2015
As a turist? Sure.

I could probably do it right now with my accumulated air miles?

Living in japan though? No fucking way lol. I don't wanna be on the sharp end of racism as a fat gaijin thank you very much.
Apr 7, 2018 9:01 PM

Dec 2012
I'd like to avoid traveling to countries where I don't speak the language so japan is out. I don't like not being able to hold conversations with people or even do basic stuff like order food or ask where the bathroom is. I've been on vacation overseas (France) once and I didn't really like the feeling of being all alone even in a crowd.
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Apr 8, 2018 5:33 AM
Dec 2013
I think it'd be cool to visit Japan. See Mt. Fuji, Akihabara and Ikebukuro. Scared about the earthquakes there, though.
Apr 12, 2018 7:17 AM

Jan 2010
Hello I'm back! Go to my first post to see updates and maybe some pics~ lol
Apr 12, 2018 7:21 AM

Jul 2016
After watching Yuru camp,I'm kinda attracted by the Japan landscape.Also,there're many merchandise there,definitely want to visit there.

Life is empty without anime

Apr 12, 2018 7:38 AM

Mar 2018
This is hard to answer because I'm currently in Japan but not a visit and it's for my work. I want to visit Akiba and other otaku-ish places like Nipponbashi but still don't get the chance ;_;

If you ask if I'm enjoying my lifestyle here, my answer is "no". So, I'd say I'm 'interested' to visit Japan but not to live in Japan. Swore to god that I'll at least visit Akiba once before I'm going back home >:(

Apr 12, 2018 7:39 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
Yeah, there's a lot of stuff I'd like to go do in Japan. Go see Osaka Castle and Itsukushima, for starters, because of the historical stuff involving the last stand against the Tokugawa Shogunate spearheaded by Yukimura Sanada and the latter to see the home site of my personal favorite bit of military tactical maneuvering in history as well as the cool architecture of the shrines and buildings there and such. And obviously would want to stop by Akihabara a bit and poke around there, too, just to see it and all of the merch and stuff they'd have there.

See seem neat history stuff, see some neat weeb stuff. One day I might actually not be a broke motherfucker and can take a trip and see it all in one go.

Apr 12, 2018 7:47 AM

Aug 2015
Yes. I want to visit other countries and Japan is one of it.
I have various other reasons for various other countries that i want to visit when I can already work for my own money later. But right now, the thing that make me really want to go to Japan is to watch a Concert LIVE at the studio/stadium. After all, they said that being in the real Live concert always felt different.. so i want to try it too.. XD

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Apr 12, 2018 7:55 AM

Jan 2010
Renkini said:
This is hard to answer because I'm currently in Japan but not a visit and it's for my work. I want to visit Akiba and other otaku-ish places like Nipponbashi but still don't get the chance ;_;

If you ask if I'm enjoying my lifestyle here, my answer is "no". So, I'd say I'm 'interested' to visit Japan but not to live in Japan. Swore to god that I'll at least visit Akiba once before I'm going back home >:(

I totally understand!!! Working there was hell.
Apr 12, 2018 8:06 AM

Sep 2014
I would visit Japan more often if I lived in the opposite side of Canada.
Apr 12, 2018 8:12 AM

Apr 2015
Not even expensive for me, it's a good fun place for travel. Could even go two more times this year

Living there, no
Apr 12, 2018 8:15 AM

Mar 2018
Shicchi said:
Renkini said:

I totally understand!!! Working there was hell.

ikr!!! I can understand time punctuation but they care too much about minding the manners to the point it became paranoid. I'm not overworking but still, I get back home at 6:00pm. Rest a little, finish the remaining work at home, prepare for tomorrow and my day is gone. (It's 12:10am right now) Chatting here relieves my stress and that's one of the reasons I created an account. I can still watch my favorite anime so I'm content but waiting for the day I can go back to my country or go wherever I want.

Apr 12, 2018 8:23 AM
Jul 2018
I have no money, but i will like a lot visit Japan.
Living there i don't know, maybe after visit so i see in person how it is.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» How you feel about non-Japanese entertainment/media using Anime art style?

Dragevard - Yesterday

40 by Nurguburu »»
1 minute ago

» What are your thoughts on harem anime?

BuddhaIsBetter - 8 hours ago

37 by FanofAction »»
2 minutes ago

» Anime you only knowledges about is from the memes

Spunkert - 8 hours ago

16 by Horizon248 »»
8 minutes ago

» Is it ok to finish anime you don't enjoy ?

Alpha_1_Zero - 2 hours ago

19 by Sorachin »»
11 minutes ago

» How often do you rewatch anime?

Destinesia - 7 hours ago

16 by redorzo »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.