Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online Alternative Gun Gale Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
Jan 21, 2023 7:33 PM

Nov 2010
Not bad so far. I'm not a fan of lolis and short-haired girls, but at least the heroine looked cute.
I like the tactics they used to beat those military guys. It's amusing to see those military guys quit the game when they realized they were fighting against someone using superpowers.
Jul 28, 2023 2:28 AM
Nov 2019
skill yg terlalu OP
My Candies :
Dec 9, 2023 9:57 PM

Dec 2019
I never thought that, in my lifetime, I'd see a loli one-handedly shooting a P90. Life is wonderful innit?
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Dec 16, 2023 8:16 AM

Nov 2023
Hmmm, well she really is conscious about her height lol
Mar 18, 9:03 PM
Apr 2013
Soo yeah. Apparently ggo is also getting a s2 this year, so another anime. I was kinda interested anyway. The characters look interesting too. Way back ggo was tomori's first main role, I'm curious if she sounds exactly the same.
And no I have not actually watched the original sao, so I might miss some references to the original run

So yeah uh. They havent told us her name yet but she's really squeaky. And short.
I'm assuming most of the anime is gonna be taking place in the game, but hmm.
Like you would think if its just pvp every game it would get boring after awhile so we'll have to see how they keep things interesting in s1 and s2

I mean the concept of a vr shooter game, all things considered its pretty interesting

I was expecting more of a challenge for the first ep, but I guess they wanted some demonstration

So yeah they barely managed to fit the whole episode in with a kinda abrupt cliffhanger (and intro).
The ep was a bit slow but its ok i guess? Len doesnt even open fire until very late into the ep.
I was hoping we would see the other characters but alas. Maybe next ep.

The OP and ED is like ok I guess? Though not much to say

TLDR: So. Not the best first ep I've ever seen, but not the worst either. Maybe I'm just being too negative. I was kinda expecting them to introduce the other characters and etc etc, but it felt a bit drawn out and draggy. Obviously its only just one ep but yeah.

Also I would have thought the score would be higher but its pretty damn low for some reason.

It's funny because this is kusunoki tomori's first main role. I guess she does sound like her other roles, although in some strange twist, I'm not sure if I'm crazy or its just me, but she sounds even squeakier than the others. Maybe.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

64 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Apr 17, 1:13 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Episode 11 Discussion

18 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Apr 17, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Episode 10 Discussion

21 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Apr 17, 11:10 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Episode 9 Discussion

23 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Apr 17, 11:10 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Episode 8 Discussion

21 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Apr 16, 1:39 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.