Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 6, 2018 1:28 PM

Nov 2016
Like seriously, Fansubs and Crunchyroll are taking their sweet fucking time subbing this. I can't find it anywhere with Subs neither in English or Spanish (The two Languages I know). Will I have to learn japanese to be able to watch this shit Raw?? Will subs Never Come out or what??

Edit: April Fools was almost a week ago. This Shit Ain't funny Guys lol. On a serious note, lets hope This Doesn't get the Saiki Treatment.
GokaiKingApr 6, 2018 3:46 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 6, 2018 2:19 PM
Mar 2014
you could just read along with the manga.

while they tweaked the order of events a little between chapters 1 and 2, it's pretty much scene for scene otherwise.
Apr 6, 2018 2:21 PM

Nov 2016
ZanathKariashi said:
you could just read along with the manga.

while they tweaked the order of events a little between chapters 1 and 2, it's pretty much scene for scene otherwise.

Or just read the manga then. Much Simpler.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 6, 2018 2:23 PM
Mar 2014
true...but why would you want LESS Hinamatsuri?
Apr 6, 2018 2:40 PM

Jan 2017
Afloo said:
Will I have to learn japanese to be able to watch this shit Raw??

Might be a bit late, but maybe for the sequel? :P

I'm being facetious, of course, but learning Japanese can actually be pretty rewarding if you're into the culture. Just make sure you have reasons / resources other than anime & manga.
Apr 6, 2018 2:49 PM

Nov 2016
The_Flatline said:
Afloo said:
Will I have to learn japanese to be able to watch this shit Raw??

Might be a bit late, but maybe for the sequel? :P

I'm being facetious, of course, but learning Japanese can actually be pretty rewarding if you're into the culture. Just make sure you have reasons / resources other than anime & manga.

Shoul've been obvious that this is a pseudo Shitpost
Apr 6, 2018 2:58 PM

Jan 2017
Dude, it hasn't even been a day yet... From my experience when ep 1 airs and nobody picks it up it's a waiting game for a while if some streaming service doesn't release it a little later, if not then fansubs should come out. But that takes time too, fansubbers don't get payed for their work, they do it in their free time so be patient a little bit.
Apr 6, 2018 3:02 PM

Nov 2016
holiday498 said:
Dude, it hasn't even been a day yet... From my experience when ep 1 airs and nobody picks it up it's a waiting game for a while if some streaming service doesn't release it a little later, if not then fansubs should come out. But that takes time too, fansubbers don't get payed for their work, they do it in their free time so be patient a little bit.

Crunchyroll had already said they wee gonna air but they didn't. also Fansubs that Subs everything each season haven't subbed this yet either.
Apr 6, 2018 3:05 PM
Jul 2018
I think it's more of giving time and patience because sooner or later it might get subbed by CR soon. I dunno, maybe they're struggling or something to translate it since I've heard this is Japanese Humor-style? I dunno.

I might be incorrect though. But I think you just need to wait and be patient about it.
Apr 6, 2018 3:06 PM

Jan 2017
Afloo said:
Crunchyroll had already said they wee gonna air but they didn't. also Fansubs that Subs everything each season haven't subbed this yet either.

If you mean HS, from what I know about them they don't actually do the subbing, they just rip the stuff from crunchyroll and post it, so if crunchyroll made some mistake/ have a problem with this series they won't be posting it either.
Apr 6, 2018 3:08 PM

Nov 2016
holiday498 said:
Afloo said:

If you mean HS, from what I know about them they don't actually do the subbing, they just rip the stuff from crunchyroll and post it, so if crunchyroll made some mistake/ have a problem with this series they won't be posting it either.

I'm Talking about a Spanish site called AnimeYT that subs everything they post. They have their own team. They haven't subbed it yet even though the raw is already out. I know HS doesn't sub anything lol.
Apr 6, 2018 3:13 PM

Jan 2017
Afloo said:
Like seriously, Fansubs and Crunchyroll are taking their sweet fucking time subbing this. I can't find it anywhere with Subs neither in English or Spanish (The two Languages I know). Will I have to learn japanese to be able to watch this shit Raw?? Will subs Never Come out or what??

I feel like there are wayyy to many people on this thread that are taking what you said seriously about learning Japanese instead of as how you intended.

I felt bad, so I just wanted to say I understand your feeling! haha I keep checking for the sub to come out too.

Apr 6, 2018 3:19 PM

Nov 2016
J_LEE_C said:
Afloo said:

I feel like there are wayyy to many people on this thread that are taking what you said seriously about learning Japanese instead of as how you intended.

I felt bad, so I just wanted to say I understand your feeling! haha I keep checking for the sub to come out too.

The Learning Jaanese Part was an Exageration,part of a joke. Nice you Noticed it. Feels bad. I was updating every single page I watch anime on for the Subs and I didn't find Anything.
Apr 6, 2018 3:23 PM

Jan 2017
Afloo said:
J_LEE_C said:

The Learning Jaanese Part was an Exageration,part of a joke. Nice you Noticed it. Feels bad. I was updating every single page I watch anime on for the Subs and I didn't find Anything.

Lol yeah I got it. And same, I have 5 main streaming sites to check, 3 rarely used sites, and then even the torrent sites. And so far I've found the RAWs on the torrent site - oh lol and RAW's on YT also. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Apr 6, 2018 3:25 PM

Nov 2016
J_LEE_C said:
Afloo said:

Lol yeah I got it. And same, I have 5 main streaming sites to check, 3 rarely used sites, and then even the torrent sites. And so far I've found the RAWs on the torrent site - oh lol and RAW's on YT also. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Let's just hope that it doesn't get the Saiki Treatment.
Apr 6, 2018 3:29 PM

Sep 2016
must be hard being english only speaker like you guys
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Apr 6, 2018 3:33 PM

Nov 2016
GangsterCat said:
must be hard being english only speaker like you guys

I talk spanish but it isn't out in spanish either.
Apr 6, 2018 3:35 PM

Jan 2017
Afloo said:
J_LEE_C said:

Yeah, no kidding. That's one I've been watching every week also and sometimes it'll be upwards of 1-2 days late. Just no excuse for not getting subbed on an actual good show like that, when we have literal trash getting insta-simul-subbed/dubbed.

Apr 6, 2018 3:39 PM

Nov 2016
J_LEE_C said:
Afloo said:

Yeah, no kidding. That's one I've been watching every week also and sometimes it'll be upwards of 1-2 days late. Just no excuse for not getting subbed on an actual good show like that, when we have literal trash getting insta-simul-subbed/dubbed.

Shit like WIXOSS ans MS Site.
Apr 7, 2018 5:00 AM

Mar 2014
Looks like it'll be consistently a day late based on CrunchyRoll's schedule. Not bad, I guess.
::End of Transmission::

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hinamatsuri Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

RebelPanda - Aug 8, 2018

96 by FarCritical »»
Apr 12, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Hinamatsuri Episode 11 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

40 by FarCritical »»
Apr 12, 10:34 AM

Poll: » Best Gril? ( 1 2 )

Jhon_Bacon - May 16, 2018

64 by Animeistaken »»
Apr 12, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Hinamatsuri Episode 10 Discussion

37 by FarCritical »»
Apr 11, 10:52 AM

Poll: » Hinamatsuri Episode 9 Discussion

38 by FarCritical »»
Apr 11, 10:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.