Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 6, 2018 12:42 AM

Dec 2012
Just wondering if anyone knows where exactly these places are since I want to visit it in real life if I have time. I can figure out some of the obvious ones like Statue of Liberty or Times Square and etc. However there are quite a few I have no idea of.

Hotel

Central Park - the skyline doesn't match up to any part of the lake's sidewalk, might be fake

Love statue

Street

Dance scene

Japanese restaurant

Theater district?

Apr 28, 2018 7:59 PM

Aug 2017
I lived in NYC for several years and am really familiar with it. I recognized most of the locations and can help you. I'll name a few and try to associate them with the right pictures.

Plaza Hotel and Grand Central Station.

Love sign is somewhere in the upper east side, 50th or 60th street I think; I can look this up later if you want.

Times Square.

St. Marks for Japanese restaurants I think.

Central Park, especially the South where tourists often go. They show the Reservoir as well (the body of water/lake).

Send me a message if you want. The movie accurately depicted most of NYC. Though it didn't show how dirty it is and the bums and mean people.
May 9, 2018 8:13 AM

Dec 2012
TrumpMD said:
I lived in NYC for several years and am really familiar with it. I recognized most of the locations and can help you. I'll name a few and try to associate them with the right pictures.

Plaza Hotel and Grand Central Station.

Love sign is somewhere in the upper east side, 50th or 60th street I think; I can look this up later if you want.

Times Square.

St. Marks for Japanese restaurants I think.

Central Park, especially the South where tourists often go. They show the Reservoir as well (the body of water/lake).

Send me a message if you want. The movie accurately depicted most of NYC. Though it didn't show how dirty it is and the bums and mean people.
Thank you, I appreciate it. Today is my last day in nyc, I managed to see the main touristy places shown in the movie.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! The School Idol Movie Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Dodecahedron-O24 - Sep 7, 2015

209 by Serafos »»
Nov 12, 2023 1:14 AM

» What is wrong with them? (Spoiler)

Someone_OwO - Feb 17, 2023

6 by Someone_OwO »»
Mar 8, 2023 9:53 PM

» The way this movie ended gave me depression

Kuraya - Dec 31, 2018

3 by rach1m4n »»
Oct 8, 2021 10:46 PM

» [MOVIE SPOILERS] Who did Honoka actually meet?

maskedapple - Oct 4, 2015

49 by Eira_99 »»
Sep 25, 2020 6:42 PM

» Will Love Live Continue?

trabeus1 - Aug 2, 2015

4 by CarbonMD »»
Apr 28, 2018 8:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.