Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 5, 2018 4:29 PM

Jul 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ash Crossdressing, that's not something I expected.

tfw a poison Pokemon suffers from having poison stuck, being Garbordor is suffering.
Apr 5, 2018 7:17 PM

Jan 2016
Well, it is not the first time Ash crossdressed xD I liked how the girls were very involved in that, specially how they react when Rotom suggested Joy the best photo of the day lmao

I felt this Pokemon Center lifestyle was more complete and realistic than any other related episode imo. There were also stores and rooms for trainers, something that in the anime wasn't shown until now if I recall correctly. Though a Poison mon suffering from poison stuck... Weird but possible if anything excessive also affect Pokemon xD
THANKS SENPIEX
Apr 5, 2018 8:28 PM

Jun 2015
This episode was so cute and funny. I love Sun & Moon, it's my favorite pokemon season to date!

The best part was Joy from Akala flying away on her Cuwawas LOL.
{~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~}
My favorite anime: Sailor Moon, Noragami, Kamisama Kiss, Carole & Tuesday, HunterxHunter, & Little Witch Academia.
{~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~}
Apr 6, 2018 3:31 AM

Jul 2016
Welcome back to Ashley and Pikachu's Alola Journey
The Return of the WHY Boner...WITH A VENGEANCE

So after a week long break, we finally come back to Ash's adventure. We even see Team Skull use game logic to trap Ash....Clever, but their Garbodor gets a serious case of the grout and gets knocked out by Pikachu's Thunderbolt (How does that work?! If you have the Trainer Eye logic, then why is Thunderbolt multi-target?) We see that it's job experience day, and it's taking place in the Pokemon Center. This was a great episode in the making, adding more substance to the Pokemon Center and in turn, adding more flavor to the world. It did get a little slow in the middle, but the ending payoff with that Skull thug bringing above-mentioned Garbodor and having him checked by Ash and the gang, and Nurse Joy (Guys, you DO remember that ALL Nurse Joys are related and look the same, and that their and Officer Jenny's mother might have been in the 'Les Infant Terribles' project?)

And how could we talk about this episode without mentioning the return of Ashley. She was missing since the episode with Erica (Dang! I forgot the name!) But I can't help but notice how Mallow was what got Ash into the cosplay. Not for a badge or to advance the plot, but rather Mallow. What the hell does she read in her spice-infested room, and can I have a copy of that?
ONWARDS! Away from homework and on to more anime!!!
Apr 7, 2018 4:34 AM

Dec 2008
Incredible episode-the main theme was interesting and well executed enough but all the little adorable and funny bits sprinkled all throughout from start to finish made the entire thing all the more fun to watch. I had a blast. Special mention goes to my favorite instance of Satoshi crossdressing so far, oh my God, I was dying from moe. Also, the extra scene with the Joys was comedy gold.
Aerchan said:
I love Sun & Moon, it's my favorite pokemon season to date!

Same! I'm just blown away. I didn't know the Pokémon anime could make me feel this way. It's like they made it for me. Plus the Alola region is the closest thing to my spiritual home AKA Hoenn so I'm doubly spoiled. It also made me adore Satoshi again... Thanks for letting my boy be a boy and have a personality again, staff!
Apr 13, 2018 7:15 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
"Poison gets clogged up but it's rare."
"Why haven't you been taking care of your Pokemon?!"
Like wtf, he's there at the Pokemon Center right then trying to take care of the problem and they said it's rare. Like, yo if it's rare then he wouldn't really know what to look for-- THEY didn't even know what was going on.

ANYWAY, this episode was cute!! <33 It's just so much fun on Alola. ;o;

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Feb 25, 2019 12:41 PM

Mar 2014
Ash getting dolled up was uncomfortable but Mallow made it priceless LOL
Apr 22, 2019 6:38 AM

Mar 2010
Lol ash being dressed up XD
And i liked seeing what nurse joy does since you never rlly see it and in game only takes 3 secs lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon Sun & Moon Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kensai-Serazu - Nov 17, 2016

105 by crackingfeetlol »»
Mar 29, 11:32 AM

Poll: » Pokemon Sun & Moon Episode 146 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ri22rk - Nov 3, 2019

52 by leanrv »»
Feb 22, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Pokemon Sun & Moon Episode 144 Discussion

Ri22rk - Oct 20, 2019

28 by leanrv »»
Feb 20, 5:44 AM

Poll: » Pokemon Sun & Moon Episode 143 Discussion

Ri22rk - Oct 13, 2019

18 by leanrv »»
Feb 14, 6:02 AM

Poll: » Pokemon Sun & Moon Episode 139 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Crzykido - Sep 15, 2019

58 by leanrv »»
Feb 7, 10:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.