Forum Settings
Forums
#1
Apr 5, 2018 11:41 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 57
I want to know if this is a chance to see if the major is alive, or is he really dead?? Cause i swear to god that if we get another ep from a random character i'm gonna murder someone
 
#2
Apr 5, 2018 12:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 447
yeah i'd like to see an alternative end with the major as the person she met the last 30 secs of last episode (when violet smile at someone)
Hey :)
 
#3
Apr 5, 2018 1:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 55
FYI a new project was already announced by the staff.
 
#4
Apr 5, 2018 11:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 2257
Pretty sure this un-aired episode was already announced to be an OVA which timeline wise takes place right in the middle of the story, I think specifically people said it was episode 4.5 or something. Just covers an extra story from the LN.

If there's any hope of Gilbert still living and breathing somewhere it would be in the new project that got announced, most likely a movie.
 
#5
Apr 5, 2018 11:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 5481
Probably another sob-story meant to wring the last dollars you had through your tear ducts.
 
#6
Apr 6, 2018 2:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 8
I wonder if this OVA will serve as the link of the first season to a new one (if there is), or will it serve as the conclusion of the anime. Still hoping to see the major alive though.
 
#7
Apr 6, 2018 3:16 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 57
its a continuation...
and for ppl who want to know if hes alive or not- just read the wikia XD
 
#8
Apr 6, 2018 11:23 PM
Soli The Lewdy

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 1976
I truly hope he will be featured in this special or a movie. She deserves it...
 
#9
Apr 10, 2018 8:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 542
kissmyanime said:
I want to know if this is a chance to see if the major is alive, or is he really dead?? Cause i swear to god that if we get another ep from a random character i'm gonna murder someone
hopefully his dead cause violet is all mine, ALL MINE!!..MUAHAHAHA
"I hate Loli's being sexualize in animes and you should too"
"Save the Children people"
"Say No to the brain washing of Anime."
 
Apr 10, 2018 6:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 3313
Pawiooka said:
FYI a new project was already announced by the staff.
I have a feeling it's going to be a movie
 
Apr 11, 2018 11:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 55
Jonesy974 said:
Pretty sure this un-aired episode was already announced to be an OVA which timeline wise takes place right in the middle of the story, I think specifically people said it was episode 4.5 or something. Just covers an extra story from the LN.


No, it's been explicitly introduced as a new project. Episode 14 does indeed takes place somewhere between 4 and 5, but is unrelated to the announcement and will be released on July 4 (Wednesday).

According to rumors, the new project will include original content, so at least a recap movie is out of the question.
 
Apr 11, 2018 9:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 2257
Pawiooka said:
Jonesy974 said:
Pretty sure this un-aired episode was already announced to be an OVA which timeline wise takes place right in the middle of the story, I think specifically people said it was episode 4.5 or something. Just covers an extra story from the LN.


No, it's been explicitly introduced as a new project. Episode 14 does indeed takes place somewhere between 4 and 5, but is unrelated to the announcement and will be released on July 4 (Wednesday).

According to rumors, the new project will include original content, so at least a recap movie is out of the question.


Hey uh, genius. OP is asking about episode 14 specifically, and whether or not it was a sequel episode or an extra story, to which I answered. Has absolutely nothing to with the new project, which I'm well aware of, and which also has nothing to do with this un-aired episode.

Maybe read the thread and the responses properly before you try to jump to correct someone about something completely off topic?
 
Apr 12, 2018 11:57 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 1
Woaa OMG, After surviving the war, Gilbert received one maneuverable prosthetic arm made of metal. He also began wearing one black eye patch over his right eye due to losing the vision of the said eye. (I read on the wiki)
 
Apr 17, 2018 6:18 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 4
Aparathina said:
Woaa OMG, After surviving the war, Gilbert received one maneuverable prosthetic arm made of metal. He also began wearing one black eye patch over his right eye due to losing the vision of the said eye. (I read on the wiki)

BTW, put a spoiler tag okay? Im sure there'll be people who's going to rage out...

Anyways, imma gonna read the Novel now that I know he's alive. :D
 
Apr 17, 2018 10:25 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 3
I think it's an extra episode, but the "coming projet" must not be that...
 
Apr 19, 2018 3:42 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 365
this and takagi-san
make me disappointed
didnt adapted most beautiful part to be ending is bullshit!
hype feel like "you flying highest and suddenly you thrown back to deepest earth"
and Unaired Episode is Gaiden
that bullshit!
 
Apr 29, 2018 2:54 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 8
Spoiler.
Don’t read if u don’t like.
Gilbert is still alive having survived the war. He may have lost an arm and an eye but he is still very much alive. It’s included in the 2nd volume of the light novel. It is revealed that he is alive but pretends to be dead so that Violet could have the chance to live like a normal girl. He knew that if Violet knew that he was alive she would never stop taking orders from him and thereby never get a life of her own so he tells Claudia to tell Violet that he is dead
 
May 4, 2018 9:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 873
guys, at this point, we don't know for sure unless we have actual confirmed sources saying what the OVA will be about.
If it takes place between episodes 4 and 5, it's a bit of a letdown, cause that was before Violet's character started to make the turnaround... but then again, I wouldn't completely know what to expect besides another session of onion-cutting ninjas (not that it's anything bad, though).
If it's something that explains that very ending, that'd be great, honestly, though I highly doubt that the customer she greeted was Gilbert...at the very best, it may be someone that she had met before and/or interacted with previously.
 
May 16, 2018 11:12 AM
Soli The Lewdy

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 1976
Yeah gg its just a random episode that takes place between ep 4 and 5...
 
May 22, 2018 12:55 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 2
HAHAHAHAH ! Saaaaame XD
As far as I know, it's only a sub-story, so Gilbert, unfortunately, will not appear in it ..
I feel like I'm gonna murder someone as well, the anime series was really disappointing at the end since we were much hoping that Gilbert would appear but he didn't, that's why ..

I hope this post helps you, though it's full of complaints x)
 
Jan 19, 5:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 29
Could a modo edit and put the spoilers not concerning this current OVA between spoilers tag ?
I'm not mad but a bit upset after reading those.
L・Ψ・≅
 
Top