Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 3, 2018 10:56 PM

Apr 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
T~~~~T My goodness, this story always gives me feels, lol!!

We didn't know a lot about the Kumo family, so I just assumed Taiko was a loving father like how Tenka is to Soramaru and Chuutarou... I'm sad that Taiko thought he was a failure as a father because he treated Tenka more as a soldier. Well, Taiko did train Tenka so hard, because Tenka was an Orochi's vessel candidate and would have had to protect the country...

I like the way Takamine said this -> "But at the same time, I understood, too. That unlike Sensei, you chose family." ;______; And that image of the three Kumos when they were still so young; Chuutarou on Tenka’s back as the eldest brother hung the blankets up to dry and I assume Soramaru was passing the blankets to Tenka...

It must have been tough for Tenka to care for Soramaru and Chuutarou on his own before Shirasu came x(( I’m seeing now that Tenka and Shirasu raising Soramaru and Chuutarou really gave the two a childhood both Tenka and Shirasu didn’t have the luxury of experiencing. :( I think Shirasu and Tenka partially got along so well because of how alike they are: the two are older brothers who feel obligated to protect their younger sibling(s), which pushed them to take care of their sibling(s) more after their parents died. This is certainly a bond that no one else in the Yamainu would have resonated with, with Tenka.

I didn't know Takamine was so reflective! Maybe Takamine held no grudge against Tenka for leaving the Yamainu because they weren't very close, but he also admitted he wasn't mature enough to send Tenka off with a smile. :/

What did Takamine mean when he revealed that he and Sousei expected Takeda and Soramaru to intervene? T>T

How does Nishiki feel? ;_____; Nishiki wanted to protect Chuutarou, but our young boy still fought against Takamine. I know that Chuutarou doesn't want to be protected forever, but has he developed enough to engage in a one-on-one fight...? I don't know, I feel uncertain with Nishiki... What was that bright spot near her heart?

I like that Takeda reiterated to Takamine that he's part of the current Yamainu, which reinforces that the past truly does belong in the past. It's sad that Takeda may not have been acknowledged as part of the Yamainu, because he wasn't a member when Taiko and Tenka were part of the team, but it's great that he is now being acknowledged! Hopefully, we'll learn what Sousei and Takamine's intentions are next chapter. :) I want to know what Sousei meant when he said the Orochi's cells are a necessity... ?___?

I hope the Yamainu members don't cling to the teachings embedded in them when they were young, if it won't benefit the future.... x"

LOL, kid Tenka and kid Kiiko are cuties. <33 It was cute when Kiiko raised up her hand, "Point! Winner Tenka," and Tenka exclaimed, "Yay! That's four wins!" XDD It seemed frustrating to Takamine for losing to Tenka, but it really shows that you shouldn't judge people based on their appearances... ;P

I love how protective Tenka was of the Yamainu even from a young age! :D When people badmouthed Takamine for having his mom killed from protecting him when "some guy [was] randomly testing his sword," and growing up with an alcoholic father, Tenka sternly told those two men to leave, without getting physical. ^^
Cloe900311Apr 3, 2018 11:00 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Donten ni Warau Gaiden Chapter 18 Discussion

Cloe900311 - May 3, 2018

5 by aLotQuestion_ »»
Apr 5, 2021 3:02 AM

Poll: » Donten ni Warau Gaiden Chapter 15 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Mar 5, 2018

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Mar 5, 2018 8:58 PM

Poll: » Donten ni Warau Gaiden Chapter 14 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Mar 5, 2018

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Mar 5, 2018 8:23 PM

Poll: » Donten ni Warau Gaiden Chapter 10.5 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Nov 4, 2017

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Nov 4, 2017 8:30 PM

» Donten ni Warau Gaiden anime announced

Baka_Debakar - Mar 12, 2017

2 by Cloe900311 »»
Mar 13, 2017 10:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.