Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 3, 2018 9:18 AM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Group stranded on a island and gets infected with a virus. Need semen to survive. Quality plot. Only in hentai.

Did they just immediately kill off 3 girls? I guess that's one way to reduce the amount of scenes needed meet the required episode length.

Green hair girl got quite a lot of screen time. Part with the gyaru girl taking it in and out repeatedly was pretty hot. Girl with the weird hair was meh.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Apr 3, 2018 3:58 PM
Aug 2012
Hentai said:
Did they just immediately kill off 3 girls? I guess that's one way to reduce the amount of scenes needed meet the required episode length.

So basically, "Ura Jutaijima" seen more an alternative retelling than a sequel, just switching the girls killed off. The girls (excluding the doctor) with scenes in the "Jutaijima" are killed off and the girls without scenes appears in "Ura Jutaijima".

Ai, the gal girl is the only character to die in the Visual Novel without any scene.
K-AnimeApr 3, 2018 4:14 PM
Apr 4, 2018 6:32 AM
Oct 2013
How on earth did the previous guy reach such precise conclusion about the virus causing death from semen deficiencies XD

The reluctance of Green hair to do it while having a desperation for fear of life was lewd and her feeling it strongly from the sex (*˘︶˘*) particularly due to her seemingly meek character type. Quite slutty with the body movement and techinique was lewd, particularly to expose the whole body and that vigorous fella. quite slutty body positions as well with the such as the ekiben while clinging to him and squat and back position  (ㅅ˘︶˘)♡ Nice combo of small breasts with perky shape as well.

Blond was also lewd with the frustration of having to do it with him but not wanting to due to disgust for by him and pride in herself only to become so loose and move from herself so vigorously in the end (*˘︶˘*)

Bodies of those 2 girls were shown off quite erotically and had erotic toned shape. The smaller size of them against him was also somewhat lewd. Maybe arms and legs were too rounded at times.

The steam coming out from the crotch just seemed laughable. Surely they did not pee themselves and it seems highly usual if it were to stem from the love juice.

The face seemed to show quite comical expressions at times XD

body expression was quite expressive (*˘︶˘*)
User-sanApr 4, 2018 4:04 PM
Apr 4, 2018 8:32 AM

Apr 2017
>Butcha-U
>Sequel

Instant ...N U T...

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Apr 4, 2018 11:45 PM

Apr 2011
Just watching it for the green haired chic. But h-scenes are terribly short.
Apr 5, 2018 6:32 PM
Mar 2018
damn this was so fucking hot jutaijima is great
Apr 6, 2018 1:12 AM

Oct 2011
so i guess another version that they'll make is if no1 died in the 1st place?
Apr 10, 2018 12:03 PM

Jan 2013
Glad the green hair girl was here otherwise would of not liked this very interesting setting. Guess blue hair girl is no more?

Don't let gyaru girl take all of episode 2.
radleApr 24, 2018 1:55 AM
Apr 12, 2018 11:16 AM
Jul 2015
Next part please?!
Apr 17, 2018 11:48 PM

May 2015
I'm lovin' this side of the story, can it get any better?!
Apr 26, 2018 8:58 PM
Sep 2016
I don't know why but every single sound effect are great, like if they were taken from a horror movie.
May 1, 2018 9:04 PM

Oct 2015
was hoping for this not be with an ugly bastard... oh god, sure would ask to much. What a waste =/
May 2, 2018 12:02 AM
Aug 2012
Vi-h said:
was hoping for this not be with an ugly bastard... oh god, sure would ask to much. What a waste =/

Did you not watch Jutaijima by any chance? Same series, same ugly bastard and same girls. Except Ura Jutaijima retells story differently, shifting the focus on certain girls with some anime original content added.
Feb 17, 2023 5:56 PM

Nov 2010
Yumi is cute, and I love seeing her get f*cked hard.
I also liked that anal sex on the doctor. However, it was too short.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ura Jutaijima Episode 2 Discussion

WankErCatalysT - Apr 25, 2018

10 by MxS7HGS »»
Feb 17, 2023 7:30 PM

» Trailer/PV/CM: Ura Jutaijima

Noctisnox - Oct 3, 2021

0 by Noctisnox »»
Oct 3, 2021 2:39 AM

» lol a sequel?

orkuncan - Dec 19, 2017

13 by EvHeMa »»
Apr 8, 2018 12:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.