Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Apr 3, 2018 5:11 AM
I was wondering if this show will be carried beyond the 2 video? I really loved it and would like to se it go on. It really is hard to find something like this and when you do find it, it's great! I'm a 57 yr old grandmother and hope this series carries on.

Mod Edit: Modified title for clarity and/or easier searching.
Modified by Alfyan, Apr 4, 2018 6:51 PM
tjbturner

Apr 3, 2018 5:25 AM

If you want to continue and find out more, granny, you can always try to read the manga if you are into that. Cause having sequels in the anime industry 😢
Ero Pattishie, how was the night?
Did you like the sister sandwich for dinner?
Or perhaps it was too sweet,
that you want more vanilla in the morning.
I'll put extra cream just for you.
Now it eat well, we still have more desserts.

Apr 3, 2018 5:32 AM

welcome to myanimelist, let me give you a guide...

asnow white with the red hair is shoujo, which mean anime that it main demography is teen female.... it's already rare for anime.... it's adapted from a comic with the same name... it's need to be understood that anime is mainly for original source ads, so complite adaptation is very unlikely.... it also not selll that much.... if you want more storis, read the comics... sadly, the comic isn't licenced in english... you can find the unofficial version on the internet....

however, there is some recomendation given by Myanimelist users if you want to watch anime similar to this... here is the link
https://myanimelist.net/anime/30123/Akagami_no_Shirayuki-hime/userrecs
Modified by Kuma, Apr 3, 2018 5:35 AM
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."

Apr 3, 2018 5:47 AM

you're 45 years older than me...
anyway, like others have said, read the manga.
Edward Elric > your waifu

Apr 4, 2018 6:51 PM
Eternal Shipper

This thread has been moved to the correct series board