Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 1, 2018 6:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, everyone is still so dramatic in this show. I mean, a gossip article spreading around is definitely no good. Drama just never escapes the entertainment industry especially when it involves idols.

The manager still has to bear so much on her shoulders...
Jesus Christ, the fighting.
Apr 1, 2018 8:28 AM
Sep 2012
I knew the "emotional reunion" scene was coming and it still made me choke up. Like, I just really hate seeing my boy Tamaki suffer when all he deserves is happiness. ;-; I did like how they did the opening for this episode, though, and that was some delicious Gaku/Tsumugi content hm-hmmm yes yes. But seriously though, episode 16 can't come fast enough.
Apr 1, 2018 8:40 AM
Sep 2015
They surprised that the gossip is fake? They really don't know that the whole entertainment industry is fake? Especially idol business is more fake than other parts.
Apr 1, 2018 9:47 AM
Jul 2018
phantomfandom said:
They surprised that the gossip is fake? They really don't know that the whole entertainment industry is fake? Especially idol business is more fake than other parts.

But it's anime so everything is 200 times more serious.
Apr 1, 2018 9:54 AM
Sep 2016
If you're an anime-only fan, you might not be aware, but the day this episode airs/aired in both the east and west happens to be April 1st... Tamaki's birthday. Just letting y'all know.
Apr 1, 2018 11:49 AM

Nov 2017
so dramatic.... especially that scene after the credits. i hope they tie everything together well in the last 2 episodes, and if not, at least a guarantee for a second season. i just wanna see all the guys be friends again ;((((
Apr 1, 2018 2:36 PM
Sep 2012
lovinio said:
If you're an anime-only fan, you might not be aware, but the day this episode airs/aired in both the east and west happens to be April 1st... Tamaki's birthday. Just letting y'all know.

It's weird, like...I already knew that, but somehow seeing someone acknowledge it makes it even sadder ;-; It's like a cruel joke lol
Apr 1, 2018 2:53 PM

Sep 2016
I knew something bad was going to happen when i saw that random airport worker not dancing in the OP
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
Apr 1, 2018 7:14 PM

Aug 2015
PolarCyrus97 said:
I knew something bad was going to happen when i saw that random airport worker not dancing in the OP
I was going to write this, but I saw you already write it.. lol XD
Yes, I also suspect something is going to happen after seeing the OP.. but damn! This is too much.. 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。

Oh, and I've been shipping Gaku and Tsumugi for a while now.. but knowing their family relation, is that mean they're sibling? Or did I get it wrongly?

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Apr 1, 2018 7:36 PM

Sep 2016
Meira_Eve said:
PolarCyrus97 said:
Yes, I also suspect something is going to happen after seeing the OP.. but damn! This is too much.. 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。

Oh, and I've been shipping Gaku and Tsumugi for a while now.. but knowing their family relation, is that mean they're sibling? Or did I get it wrongly?
I understood that Tsumugi's father and Gaku's father loved the same girl, she married Otoharu (tsumugi's father), she died and Gaku's father blames Otoharu for her death. I don't know if the anime mentioned the cause of her death. So i can guess that women is Tsumugi's mom.
PolarCyrus97Apr 1, 2018 7:39 PM
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
Apr 1, 2018 7:37 PM

Sep 2016
Dammit we need to wait till May for the last 2 episodes :(
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
Apr 1, 2018 8:30 PM

Aug 2015
PolarCyrus97 said:
Meira_Eve said:

I understood that Tsumugi's father and Gaku's father loved the same girl, she married Otoharu (tsumugi's father), she died and Gaku's father blames Otoharu for her death. I don't know if the anime mentioned the cause of her death. So i can guess that women is Tsumugi's mom.
ooohh... Now I get it why he (gaku's fatcher) said that he could have make her (the woman he loves) happier... Thanks for the explanation!
No, the anime didn't mentions it..

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Apr 3, 2018 1:56 AM
Nov 2013
Nothing, but I feel happy that the score for this slowly goes up and up...it deserves this
Apr 5, 2018 2:49 PM

Sep 2007
THIS ENTIRE FRANCHISE IS JUST PAIN AND SUFFERING
Apr 15, 2018 1:27 AM
May 2015
Wow this ep was so intense!!!!!
So much happened and I got sad how they got into fights and getting cold with each other....
Jan 26, 2019 6:30 PM

Jun 2015
poor tamaki, im feeling the emotional turmoil now
might have to start the game now lool
Jun 17, 2020 12:14 PM

Aug 2007
Did you noticed? At the end of the opening was a little change. No plane and a worry face. Its seems the prelude of all the fight idolish will live!
Apr 22, 2021 3:02 AM

Aug 2017
Geez, this episode was really intense. Fucking media and especially the people who believe them, that reminds me of our current times where they spread lies, hate, make a big deal about comments out of context and the low-IQ masses believe them without using common sense.

The studio are a bunch of idiots for doing that to Tamaki, didn't they research Tamaki own past well? Mr. Shimooka is the only who deserves an apology since he was accidentally hit.

Gaku..PUNCH YOUR DAD, HE'S AN EVIL MONSTER!

5/5

PolarCyrus97 said:

LOL, you have a good eye. I didn't realized that at first.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 4, 2021 1:06 PM

May 2015
Tamaki, my BOY. Also that face he made just turned this show into a psychological horror for a split second. The entertainment industry is just so toxic and the boys weren't prepared for it. ;-;
Also, I jusy love the few tender TRIGGER moments. At the beginning you would think they are those typical cold hearted rivals, but now you see they struggle as well.
Nov 13, 2021 12:10 PM

Dec 2012
The one timeless truth in every business is that the media sucks. I had a sinking feeling that Tamaki was being played ever since that deal with struck and sure enough, they went and did something that would be sensational instead of actually helping him.

I'm really loving the members of TRIGGER. Usually, the rival groups in other idol anime are cool but don't really get as much focus. I've been enjoying the dynamics of both groups about equally and how they each have their own struggles - both as rising challengers and stars standing at the top.
Nov 28, 2021 1:45 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
GET HIS ASS TAMAKI
Feb 24, 2022 3:03 AM

Feb 2020
So much drama and no one is happy anymore.

Poor Tamaki.

SerafosDec 21, 2023 4:01 AM
Jul 4, 2023 3:42 PM
May 2023
huynya ibana, dyakuyu, bb

More topics from this board

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - May 19, 2018

28 by senekohan »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2018

19 by senekohan »»
Apr 22, 8:37 PM

» Who is your favorite? ( 1 2 )

Chiibi - Jan 14, 2018

75 by ---NovA--- »»
Apr 14, 12:31 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2018

10 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Dec 21, 2022 11:22 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2018

14 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Dec 20, 2022 11:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.