Forum Settings
Forums
School-Live!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 1, 2018 6:35 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It's true they can't stay together forever but they can make better of their current situation.

Either way, they need a plan, an effective one.
Apr 1, 2018 7:44 AM

Jul 2015
Welp, best girl and shovel lover Kurumi finally said it out loud huh.. :'(
Apr 1, 2018 8:30 AM
Mar 2015
Glad Yuki convinced them not to sacrifice Yuki to save themselves. The Randalll group bombing plan is crazy. It will just kill the survivors without stopping the disease since the disease is airborne
Apr 1, 2018 3:47 PM

Nov 2013
Did i miss something? Chances of Kurumi surviving this are small, but here she sounded certain that she'll be gone soon. Has she given up, or there's no hope for her at all or something?

I hope they plan on doing something good.

P.S so when will there be a next chapter?
Apr 1, 2018 3:59 PM

Jul 2015
Kurumi q_q, this manga is not good for my heart.

AzorAhai said:
P.S so when will there be a next chapter?

The manga will take a break next month for the end of the volume, so the next chapter will publish the 24th of may, after that it's usually more or less a week for the translation to come out so expect it around the first days of June (the wait will hurt).
Apr 2, 2018 12:08 AM

Dec 2012
Ugh, Kurumi...., we know there's a cure, but she is saying worst case scenario. Okay.

Apr 2, 2018 4:03 AM

Jan 2015
Hopefully they don't all die together...
Apr 2, 2018 6:01 PM
Jul 2018
Dude I'm fucking...

Okay first of all. I understand their situation is a scary and bleak one. But Rii-san what the hell?? I love all the girls, but recently Rii-san has been moving down the ranks character wise. After all the nonsense they've been through and her FIRST suggestion to a bad situation is to toss Kurumi under the bus in hopes that MAYBE it'll save her own skin?? Just... ugh.

Second. I understand there isn't any guarantee that they'd be okay underground or trying to escape by car but like... They definitely aren't gonna be a-okay chilling in Randall corp. What are they doing??? Like sure, you MIGHT not survive underground or by driving but you're DEFINITELY aren't gonna survive while lazing around on your asses talking about how screwed you are. Instead of cuddling up in their sleeping bags to have that heart to heart about being friends till the end they could be getting into the car and at least TRYING to escape the blast zone.

Idk man. All I know is that they'd better all make it out of this okay. I just finished reading Girls Last Tour not too long ago and
Apr 3, 2018 12:54 AM

Mar 2016
actually think it would be kinda hilarious if after everything that happened that they just all die when the bombs fall and the manga ends
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Apr 3, 2018 12:59 PM

Sep 2017
I can't remember how many chapters it's been since we saw the helicopter guy taking off and the idea of the world outside the school grounds was brought into the story, but this crap right here has been my fear since that point. Lab rat Kurumi is not an option after 62 chapters. I can't decide if I'm desperate to read the rest of the story or too scared. Either ways I'm obviously deeply invested in it
ArcaedesApr 3, 2018 1:10 PM
Apr 3, 2018 1:42 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
So it is as they feared that the randall corporation intends to cleanse the infection site with fire. Given the situation its perhaps unsurprising that there is a difference of opinion. Though to think that it will be Yuri who suggested the idea. Still i wonder what their plan will be though. Yuki's attempts to keep them together though is admirable but it seems that time is running out for Kurumi.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 5, 2018 10:14 AM

Aug 2015
Arcaedes said:
I can't decide if I'm desperate to read the rest of the story or too scared.

That's exactly how I feel every time a new chapter releases, since several months now, and that's all because of Kurumi. She MUST get out of this alive AND happy at all costs.
Apr 5, 2018 1:19 PM

Sep 2017
Groen90 said:
Arcaedes said:
I can't decide if I'm desperate to read the rest of the story or too scared.

That's exactly how I feel every time a new chapter releases, since several months now, and that's all because of Kurumi. She MUST get out of this alive AND happy at all costs.

Seems like we're in the exact same boat, whichever way I look at it she's an awesome character to make me care so frickin much
May 11, 2018 10:36 PM

Mar 2015
Well I've been putting this on-hold for a few months now and it still hurts to see Yuki or the girls sad. Like seriously, Yuki's pained face is so painful to see... she just wants everyone, including Kurumi, to be together forever. Yet, Kurumi looked like she has given up.

Nov 10, 2018 10:22 PM

Dec 2014
they are going for shelter again..why aren't they save even when they are no zombies in vision...tssk tssk
Jan 2, 2019 9:23 AM

Jun 2015
Can you even see the sky anymore with all those death flags raised?
Feb 3, 2021 12:51 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Bowman-kun for best AI. But seriously, how is it that it can send those messages as if it can have a conversation? Isn't that fundamentally impossible?
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jan 28, 2023 4:50 AM

Jan 2013
just saying but bowman is literally a fork of chatgpt 4.0
Feb 27, 10:09 AM
Nov 2020
Man I hope best girl Kurumi don’t die for real

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Chapter 74 Discussion

Wongus - Jun 29, 2019

14 by _elvira_ »»
Feb 29, 9:52 AM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Chapter 67 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2018

16 by _elvira_ »»
Feb 28, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Chapter 36 Discussion

Drake1000 - Jul 13, 2015

13 by _elvira_ »»
Feb 25, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Chapter 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2014

20 by _elvira_ »»
Feb 24, 3:48 PM

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Chapter 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 25, 2014

13 by Ceyliel »»
Nov 13, 2023 1:45 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.