Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 29, 2018 9:17 PM
Jul 2018
I'm sorry what the fuck...?

lmao this anime is pure gold. this is hillarious.

edit: just look at the girls' names LMFAO! they got racing horse names.. this is too funny.

watched the first episode and although I don't like it at all, it got decent animation quality and idol anime fans will love it. it's not for everyone but it's not bad for what it is: an idol anime with a twist
removed-userApr 7, 2018 3:03 AM
Mar 31, 2018 5:27 PM

Sep 2016
thats like your opinion man
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
Mar 31, 2018 11:49 PM
Jan 2013
More like, fuck me please....
Apr 1, 2018 7:42 PM

Mar 2010
Honestly it could do without the idol crap, that's just forced in there to attract the hardcore idol fans and serves no real purpose
Apr 1, 2018 7:45 PM

Nov 2016
Jryou said:
Honestly it could do without the idol crap, that's just forced in there to attract the hardcore idol fans and serves no real purpose

It serves to Give a More Mainstream appeal to the Original Mobile game since most popula Mobiler games in Japan are Idols games like Starlight Stage and SIF or Shonen Based Gatcha games like Dokkan Battle. They Added it to the Anime as Fanservice to the game fans andd to get the people who didn't know Uma Musume was Aboout idols.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Nov 2010
This concept is so random. It felt like they ran out of ideas...

Nov 2016
The Show is very funny but filled with cliches. WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS LATER LOL
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 2018 4:00 AM

Sep 2014
HollowDoll said:

It's just an anime about horse racing girl mixed with slice of life scenes and some idol subplot here and there. It's not that random at all.

People should stop assuming every genre shouldn't get together. It reminds me when people thought Mayoiga was bad because it had comedy and horror together.
Apr 2, 2018 5:29 AM
Jul 2018
Hrybami said:
HollowDoll said:

It's just an anime about horse racing girl mixed with slice of life scenes and some idol subplot here and there. It's not that random at all.

People should stop assuming every genre shouldn't get together. It reminds me when people thought Mayoiga was bad because it had comedy and horror together.

mayoiga is horrible though
Apr 2, 2018 10:09 AM

Feb 2013
been waiting for this one for a year
Apr 2, 2018 5:34 PM

May 2012
I think they are missing the opportunity here to also make them mahou shoujo fighting some alien bulls from mars.

They would train and race during the day, sing after the race and fight at night. It would be glorious.

Hrybami said:
HollowDoll said:

No, people said Mayoga was bad because Mayoga was THE WORST THING EVER. That anime was pure trash in every way.
I despise woke people.
Apr 2, 2018 5:38 PM
Jul 2018
This is a mix of cliche stuff and more cliche stuff but together make horrible cliche trash but "new"
Apr 2, 2018 6:07 PM

Dec 2017
PzKpfw_VI_Tiger said:
You Serious? I was waiting for it for like a week.
Yeah right there is no way a doujin about vomit exists.
Good song https://soundcloud.com/yeungkakit33/op4-hekireki-last-alliance
Tsumino account is BigMaraIppo
Another Good Song Listen to テスト by mukami #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/mukami/77a
Ashita no Joe and Megalo box are disappointing anime.
My reviews:https://myanimelist.net/profile/Botan-Chan45/reviews
Best Naruto Op: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByCNZxOBVWM&list=RDByCNZxOBVWM&index=1
discord name: Chitoge Kirisaki#9564
https://discord.gg/nGKu6zx my discord server for plebs
Apr 2, 2018 9:45 PM

Oct 2010
Botan-Chan45 said:
PzKpfw_VI_Tiger said:
You Serious? I was waiting for it for like a week.

I've been anticipating it since I discovered it sometime last year. My hype has been building over the last couple of months, and it's currently holding as my #2 most wanted show of the season after Wotakoi.
Apr 3, 2018 6:59 AM

Sep 2014
Kaetokiha said:
I think they are missing the opportunity here to also make them mahou shoujo fighting some alien bulls from mars.

They would train and race during the day, sing after the race and fight at night. It would be glorious.

Hrybami said:

No, people said Mayoga was bad because Mayoga was THE WORST THING EVER. That anime was pure trash in every way.

Thank you for confirming that the haters have no clue what they're talking about.
Apr 3, 2018 9:54 AM

Dec 2016
Loved all the horse racing analogies. The idol part had me guessing until I realized maybe that's their take on the "Winner's Circle"?
⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  Umehara is my daily dopamine  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑
Apr 3, 2018 12:00 PM

May 2012
Hrybami said:
Kaetokiha said:

Thank you for confirming that the haters have no clue what they're talking about.

The thing is...the haters are the majority in the case of Mayoga therefore the anime is considered trash.

You gave the anime 5/10 so it's not like you loved the anime either. The anime did everything it could do in the worst possible way.
KaeUBWApr 4, 2018 6:19 PM
I despise woke people.
Apr 3, 2018 4:26 PM
serendipity

Oct 2015
never been so confused in my life until now

✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁
i'll be a
bad girl who's
always good to her
boy
✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁
Apr 4, 2018 6:39 PM
Jan 2018
Did japan turn horse racing into cute anime girls too..... gosh how far will they go!!!
Apr 4, 2018 8:36 PM

Nov 2010
Hrybami said:
HollowDoll said:

Can you actually re-read what you just wrote. I really didn't mind the horse racing part, it's the idol part was kinda like a clickbait. I mean horseracing girls alone are boring right? Why not mix a little bit of idol stuff to make it even more moe. Because why not, right?

PS: I don't know anything about the game
HollowDollApr 4, 2018 8:40 PM
Apr 4, 2018 8:54 PM

Aug 2017
Sorry, but i dislike this type of comedy. Funny that with Mahou Shoujo Ore I have so much fun but nop here :(
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 6, 2018 2:55 PM

Sep 2014
HollowDoll said:
Hrybami said:

Can you actually re-read what you just wrote. I really didn't mind the horse racing part, it's the idol part was kinda like a clickbait. I mean horseracing girls alone are boring right? Why not mix a little bit of idol stuff to make it even more moe. Because why not, right?

PS: I don't know anything about the game

Why not? Indeed.

I don't see a reason why these two themes shouldn't go together.
Apr 6, 2018 3:17 PM

Jan 2017
PolarCyrus97 said:

I FUCKING DIED PLEASE TELL ME YOU WERE QUOTING THE BIG LEBOWSKI ON THIS.

@0:16 >>>>>>>.

Apr 6, 2018 3:27 PM

Sep 2016
J_LEE_C said:
PolarCyrus97 said:

I FUCKING DIED PLEASE TELL ME YOU WERE QUOTING THE BIG LEBOWSKI ON THIS.

@0:16 >>>>>>>.

lol yeah, one of my favourite movies ever <3.
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
Apr 9, 2018 5:54 PM

May 2017
The only part I don't like is the idol part, but I'll get over it. I like the rest of it enough to overlook it.

Apr 10, 2018 5:42 AM

Dec 2012
ituhata said:
The only part I don't like is the idol part, but I'll get over it. I like the rest of it enough to overlook it.

According to recent magazine interview:
>动画重点不会在live上,镜头也不会多
Idol part won't getting focus on anime
>水着回什么的没有的
No beach episode too
>比赛不会100%史实,会有if
Aug 9, 2019 6:09 PM

Apr 2017
The holy trinity of anime greatness.
Awoo :3

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uma Musume: Pretty Derby (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2018

79 by Shocked »»
Apr 16, 3:02 PM

Poll: » Uma Musume: Pretty Derby (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2018

85 by Shocked »»
Apr 16, 2:49 PM

Poll: » Uma Musume: Pretty Derby (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2018

71 by Baskarite »»
Feb 19, 1:28 PM

Poll: » Uma Musume: Pretty Derby (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2018

115 by Baskarite »»
Feb 12, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Uma Musume: Pretty Derby (TV) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2018

73 by Grombrindal »»
Jan 27, 4:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.