Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 45 Discussion

Mar 28, 2:48 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The continuous battle between Playmaker and Revolver continues...

Varreload Dragon is quite a card to fear. Revolver's combo is just as scary as he drives Playmaker into a corner.

Mar 28, 3:54 AM
>That episode was actually a good one.

>DEUS EX MACHINA -Revolver

>Also the Cyberse world look pretty good

> OST was epic

Mar 28, 4:39 AM

link summon, after link summon, after link summon, after link summon. Yusaku has been pushed farther than he ever has. How will he pull off the miracle

Mar 28, 5:20 AM

Too many dragons appeared!

Mar 28, 6:14 AM
Ulquiorra said:
Too many dragons appeared!

Zarc looks kinda happy, seeing that a buncha dragons made an appearance!

Mar 28, 9:13 AM

The "Deux Ex Machina" as an effect name is actually fucking amazing xD

Mar 28, 9:44 AM
The duel continues, I knew it wasn't going to end here.

The frog and the bird, does the show how annoying they are. I can't wait for this duel to end, so we get a break from those two.

So we find out they are other AI's, and I am interesting, maybe they be more likable than Ignis. One can only hope.

Mar 28, 11:52 AM
Holy Hell Revolvers Field is quiet amazing at the moment. Also Topologic Gumblar Dragons Effect is damn OP if it goes off. Especially in the Anime since the only play with 4k Life Points. I'm so curious how Playmaker will turn tables next week!

Mar 28, 2:49 PM

I'm impressed by all that work put in by Revolver to make an extra link, feels like series end game even though we're only on the first arc's final duel, deus ex machina burn that cannot be be negated only to be dodged by some random continuous trap card, the MC can always asspull that one convenient card to save the situation, give up Revolver.

Mar 31, 4:05 AM

So there are six Ignis which means there are one Ignis per attribute and Ai's attribute is darkness, huh.
I would have never thought about this and that's a pretty nice idea.

The animation of this episode was somewhat lacking while the OST was epic. But we're used to the inconsistency of YGO art syle and animations since Zexal anyway.

That DEUS EX MACHINA was fun. Nice duel so far.

Apr 1, 11:48 AM

Revolver's dueling is truly frightening. Its no surprise that Playmaker is going to win this though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Apr 3, 11:58 AM

I felt really really sad for Yusaku when he said "Must be nice" to Ai. And he actually laughed for probably the first time in the whole anime. Seeing his comeback is gonna be fvcking amazing.