Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (30) « First ... « 28 29 [30]
Apr 2, 2018 11:18 PM

Apr 2017
Need help on unscrambling... PM please, thanks!
Life isn't as fun and easy as anime.
Watch anime to bring that fun!!
Apr 3, 2018 12:03 AM

Apr 2017
Just barely finished it by a minute on clock left. THANKS EVERYONE!
Apr 3, 2018 12:10 AM

Jan 2018
Congratulations!

Happy Easter everyone!

兵家
"Green how I want you green. Green wind. Green branches."
Apr 3, 2018 12:19 AM

Sep 2010
Thank you for my first MAL Egg Hunt~

Happy Easter! (/^▽^)/

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Apr 3, 2018 4:29 AM

Jan 2014
Andwonderlandd said:
guulaash said:
somebody help me with hint 14 cause i cant find it

The hint for the 14th egg
i think i found the place but what believe is a hint doesnt lead me to an egg
Sonic X is basically an isekai
Apr 3, 2018 6:27 AM

Jun 2015
Twiist said:
Elvfuru said:

The eggs can be on character entries as well, and make sure that you look at the "pictures" tab and not just the main picture.

Ok ok... I've checked all of that i didn't find it... because i thought that's how it always looked like dang it :/

Make sure you look at all the pictures, not just the main one (check the "pictures" tab).
Apr 3, 2018 6:28 AM

Jan 2014
okay idc about the event ending but i want a hint for hint 15 so i can feel complete
Apr 3, 2018 6:30 AM

Mar 2017
Elvfuru said:
Twiist said:

Ok ok... I've checked all of that i didn't find it... because i thought that's how it always looked like dang it :/

Make sure you look at all the pictures, not just the main one (check the "pictures" tab).

No i mean i found the egg where i overlooked (His name also starts with it!). I also know where the second egg might be
Apr 3, 2018 7:50 AM

Jun 2015
Twiist said:
Elvfuru said:

No i mean i found the egg where i overlooked (His name also starts with it!). I also know where the second egg might be

Oh, right. My bad! :')
Apr 3, 2018 8:02 AM
May 2009
guulaash said:
okay idc about the event ending but i want a hint for hint 15 so i can feel complete

It's on the details page somewhere :)
Apr 3, 2018 8:04 AM

Jan 2014
finished.....ffs i somehow found a hole that leads to the last entry and got stuck there for days
Apr 3, 2018 9:40 AM

Jan 2014
finally solved
Apr 3, 2018 9:40 AM

Dec 2016
This is somewhat harder for ppl who don't know Japanese :'O
vikki_asaApr 3, 2018 9:54 AM
Apr 3, 2018 10:55 AM

Jul 2016
vikki_tofu said:
This is somewhat harder for ppl who don't know Japanese :'O

not quite '-' everything pops out on google even for those who doesn't know anything about Japanese, if you type the right things.
the only devious one for me was the 18th egg as you had to have watched the anime for solving it, the hint wasn't enough.
and just 3 eggs work with Japanese words, if I'm not mistaken.

x5

Good times become good memories, but bad times become good lessons.
Uncle Iroh
Apr 3, 2018 12:35 PM

Feb 2011
Kineta said:

@Annick Some things on the details page need to be expanded.

Like the reviews?

EDIT: Found it xD

EDIT2: Well, I think I have the right anime, there is only one I can think of, them main guy is called Gin, correct? If I'm right the egg should be on his page too, right? Maybe I have the wrong anime because I don't see it.
TatarataApr 3, 2018 1:11 PM
Apr 3, 2018 2:39 PM

Aug 2013
Tatarata said:
Kineta said:

@Annick Some things on the details page need to be expanded.

Like the reviews?

EDIT: Found it xD

EDIT2: Well, I think I have the right anime, there is only one I can think of, them main guy is called Gin, correct? If I'm right the egg should be on his page too, right? Maybe I have the wrong anime because I don't see it.

I think you have the wrong anime....
My Candies:

Bonus candies:
Apr 3, 2018 3:42 PM

Feb 2011
Annick said:

Hum, it's a recent anime? How do you recommend I should use the phrase to look for the anime? I only find the legend but not an anime with the story. I thought of Ayashi no Ceres but it does no really match the description, just for the leyend of the hagoromo, and Hotarubi no mori e isn't either. I can't think of another anime with star crossed lovers, maybe I'm just forgetting one?
Apr 3, 2018 7:32 PM

Aug 2013
Tatarata said:
Annick said:

Hum, it's a recent anime? How do you recommend I should use the phrase to look for the anime? I only find the legend but not an anime with the story. I thought of Ayashi no Ceres but it does no really match the description, just for the leyend of the hagoromo, and Hotarubi no mori e isn't either. I can't think of another anime with star crossed lovers, maybe I'm just forgetting one?

Search for the sentence, it will give you a story with two protagonists , then search for the Japanese version and you should have their Japanese names.
My Candies:

Bonus candies:
Apr 3, 2018 10:53 PM

Feb 2011

Gotcha, thank you. And then I got stuck on the next hint lol I thought it was on
but that would have been too obvious.

Aww I want to finish but I have to go to sleep. Last year I was able to get all the letters but was unable to unscramble the phrase uppss, next year I'll try again!
It was fun, thank you all for the help!! =D

Do you know when the answers will be published?

Apr 4, 2018 4:28 AM

Apr 2017
Tatarata said:

Gotcha, thank you. And then I got stuck on the next hint lol I thought it was on
but that would have been too obvious.

Aww I want to finish but I have to go to sleep. Last year I was able to get all the letters but was unable to unscramble the phrase uppss, next year I'll try again!
It was fun, thank you all for the help!! =D

Do you know when the answers will be published?

Taking account of previous events, I think it will be posted soon. It will be with the answers but I guess we need to be patient.
Apr 4, 2018 5:45 AM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
A big THANK YOU to everyone who participated in our FIFTH Easter Hunt! It's actually surprising for me that we've been doing this for half a decade already, and I hope to see the event continue for another 5 years more.

Don't forget to thank our event staff! They created most of the hints, shopped all the eggs, and helped with all the organization details that go into an event of this size. Big thanks to Snow, Brandon, cyruz, Luna, PancakeGhost, svaax, Cloudy, and Shymander. Without them, this Easter Hunt wouldn't have been possible.

First Detectives
Here is everyone who completed the hunt in under 10 hours:
  1.  5:31:28 @Ana, @Senjouragi
  2.  5:36:30 @kuuderes_shadow
  3.  5:41:27 @Mkim
  4.  7:59:28 @Kiev
  5.  8:21:35 @SkootleSkittle
  6.  8:31:55 KimJong-Un, Dagura, sarroush, CaptainSquee
  7.  8:47:12 cheesecakechan, lucidere
  8.  8:52:40 Nagamori89
  9.  9:08:22 Piinguin
  10.  9:08:30 prowl, ScarredSceptile
  11.  9:10:20 JustAShyGuy
  12.  9:10:35 Redth_SA, OkoDrakona
  13.  9:11:10 Zamolife
  14.  9:11:37 Sorarin
  15.  9:12:49 MrVestacus
  16.  9:13:10 mousebouse, Haibara
  17.  9:13:18 Penny, PrinceFinlay
  18.  9:15:09 DIOOOOOO
  19.  9:24:21 Nubice
  20.  9:28:32 coffeedrops
 Full Ranking Here!

Annual Stats
 221 (↓62) groups/players finished the event
 49 (↓4) completed within the first 24 hours
 7:45 (↑0:05) average solve time of top 10 groups/players

5x Players: @Protopred, @Sorarin, @Tacas
 4x Players: Ana, KentaTC, Kimura, kuuderes_shadow, LordAura, Mkim, zan1231
 3x Players: AbnerA, Annick, Dunno21, Elvfuru, JLGames, mcm, MiniJusta, taximals, TravSavage, WingedSupernova, ZecKers
 2x Players: 67 total
 1x Players: 178 total

Full Annual Stats Here!
 If you've changed your username in the last 5 years, let me know and I'll update the sheet.

Hunt Walkthrough
For those of you who didn't get a chance to participate but would like to see the egg-route, we'll leave it up for another day:

Final Thoughts
  1. We started on Friday this year because of April Fools. Would you prefer if we went back to Saturday?
  2. If we keep the eggs on the last picture in the gallery again next year, can we stay a bit more towards the nasty side with hiding/hinting? (Messing with the DB pictures is actually pretty hard on the DB mods, so it's best we keep them at the end.)
  3. Any theme requests for next year?
  4. Anything else you'd like to see done differently?
  5. If you like manga, should read Please Save My Earth! It's a really well-written and not your "typical" shoujo at all.

Hope to see you all next year!
KinetaApr 4, 2018 5:55 AM
Apr 4, 2018 5:49 AM

May 2017
I see myself at top 50! GG
Apr 4, 2018 6:19 AM

Sep 2012
Well since I started late I ended up #28 oh well. Still it was good as last year imo.

Now for the questions... @Kineta

1- Yes weekend as the start date could really improve the stats of the event. Also I think announcing it a bit earlier can help too. I am talking about the creation of the topic.

2- Please dont keep eggs on the last pic. There is no fun when you know where the egg is. If it really mess the DB well there is nothing we can do but making it harder to find is not a solution since reverse search always gives the answer to you. So again please dont keep eggs on the last en pic.

3- Hmm how about an evil organisation stealing the eggs? You can put eggs on villains or shows where main char is not your classic good hero.

4- I talk about this as a discord PM but if I have to explain again I think an award system can help a lot.

Hmm so what about the point system where you get a point based on how many eggs you found. There will be 2 lists. One for people who finished and points will be based on time. Other one is how much egg they found. So that means there has to be two forms but I guess it's better than a form for every egg.
I also think about an award to keep people motivated.
If you finish the event you will have a chance to make one hint for next year of said event.
We can pick like 3 people randomly.
The reason I am not saying top 3 is because people can lose interest if they found top 3 is filled. By selecting random 3 people everyone has an equal chance.
Also @Ana cheats anyways...

5- Hmmm I might read it.
sasalxApr 4, 2018 6:52 AM
Apr 4, 2018 6:34 AM
Jul 2018
Haha! I came 21st, which is good for my first time.
Apr 4, 2018 7:22 AM

Jun 2008
@thebigchris17, we got 35th!!! Let's not let this new sudden MAL fame get to our heads. haha.

In all honesty, this was a really fun event and I enjoyed it for my first time. Can't wait for next year~
Apr 4, 2018 7:47 AM

Dec 2013
Another year down!

1) I'd be good with it staying Friday. I usual stay up through the night the first night so not being tired on Easter is good for me.
2) No comment
3) You guys/gals come up with good stuff every year so I'll just leave that to you and other posters.
4) Honestly the only major issues this time for me was the featured article hint. It completely ruined my hunt early on and cost me a lot of time. I know it was an oversight, but it was a pretty major one. So I guess maybe having a few testers would be a good thing? If you don't already do that.

In the end, this year was a mixed bag due to as I said above the featured article messing up my order literally at the first egg. Another issue I had was the Toradora egg, which I thought was a little ridiculous. Also as someone who has never seen Barakamon I seen a little girl and thought it was the answer to the Father's Day clue and got off track again (though it was my fault for not reading the synopsis I guess).

At least there wasn't anything like that Kannagi hint this year. That one was pretty bad imo.

Anyway, despite my frustrations, I did mostly enjoy it. Thanks for the all the work that was put into this year and I look forward to banging my head against the wall next year.
Apr 4, 2018 8:16 AM

May 2011
#4 :pls: not bad, i see an improvement :D

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 4, 2018 8:55 AM

Dec 2012
Wow, I actually managed to get #16. I didn't expect that. Though it helped a lot that I played last year and knew what to look for or how sneaky some things can be :)

1) I do like Friday, but I guess it'd be better for most people to start Saturday. I think especially the competitive people get a bit demotivated when it starts Friday when many people are in school or at work. But how about keeping it on Friday because it works for me and I can have a small advantage :>

2) I honestly didn't notice that most eggs were on the last pics. I'm a bit conflicted about it - If you guys really only keep eggs on the last pics then I think it would be okay to hide them more. But if you use random pics and hide them all like the Toradora one then I might lose my sanity D: That one was ridiculous and I don't want to look through every anime, manga and character pic just in case there are such eggs... That one was beyond frustrating. So I would be okay with either choice, but really only focus on one - Either be mean and hide them all on the last pic or hide them "normally" and don't pull a Toradora one again...

3) The themes were fun so far and I'm not really that creative, so I can't give much input.

4) A test run or something would be really great. This year had some really misleading things.
One of the articles was linked to multiple other egg locations. I don't know how many people I had to help because they jumped from egg 1 to the middle of the hunt suddenly and none of the help made sense for them anymore.
I also didn't like how things were changed in the middle of the hunt, like the fansub goup had a really subtle name but later I saw that it had a huge "[EGG]" hint added to it and the Amanchu article was changed later too (I remember seeing that the "glowing shoot" part was added which frustrated me because that would have saved me a lot of time if it had been there from the beginning and the part with the "9 dolls" was changed to "9 volumes").
And then there was the comment under Kineta's hint/forum post for Yuru Camp - Someone else made a comment containing the word "hint" there which threw many people completely off. Maybe lock threads or delete such comments because they were completely unnecessary and misleading.
And one last thing regarding the Discord - I think the help should happen more in the actual channels. Last year I could follow conversations and look them up later to get hints or just search for keywords to check if I'm on the right track, but this year basically everything happened in PMs which I personally didn't like as much.

5) I already put the manga on my PTR list, so I'll definitely check it out :)

So I mostly agree with @LordAura, especially the part with the testers is a great idea.
And I'm glad you ask for some input :) Hope more people will give their opinions.
Apr 4, 2018 9:47 AM

Jul 2007
I'm at least still in the top 20!
The hunt this year was way harder for me, dunno why. But that's good, cause this was my 5th time and I'm still struggling :D

So a big thanks to all the staff that made this possible!!
Apr 4, 2018 10:03 AM

Dec 2011
regarding #2

I'm surprised it took this long to come to the attention of the wider userbase - I figured out that way of narrowing down the places to look for eggs very early in the very first hunt, and there has only been one time when it didn't work on account of another image having been uploaded immediately afterwards.

I'd rather keep it there if moving it means deleting pictures (even if those pictures are then reuploaded). Otherwise I'm not too bothered.
kuuderes_shadowApr 4, 2018 12:27 PM
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Apr 4, 2018 11:48 AM
Jan 2013
ayy lol, of course kuu and Ana are the monsters above me

got myself 3rd 4th 5th and 6th spots on these hunts which would mean I'd most likely have to beat either Ana/kuu to get 1st/2nd or suck enough to get 7th
absolutely riveting

Du questiones
1. I don't mind, but it is good to aim at a day where there's bigger chances of people being free fo sho

2. I only discovered about the last pic egg thing this year too boy I was dumbo, I'm all for staying evil regardless, make every egg hard to find make people cry boo hoo ueeeen if it's on the last egg or not aehoo

3. how about em cute👏girls👏doing👏cute👏things ey ey
lol I dunno, the amazing race? Going "all over the world" and stuffs. As long as there's cuties on the way

4. off site hints
be evil
you guys shown you have a youtube channel right, can even make custom video hints if anyone is bothered enough to do it, this year there were a few photoshops and even a orginal fanart, those were pretty refreshing
putting a hint on pictures too could be coo, something on the more obvious side like a literal subtitled screenshot with modified subs of a series or a modified scan of a manga panel/page

5. Someday who knowssssssssssssssssssssss

Anyways, shoutouts to the discord pals

^ I was this bloke if you can recognize that, named "YAY"

Shoutouts to Snowo and Ghosto that I saw on discord and the other mods that I didn't saw but crafted the hunt so good jobo, still wanna know who did the drawing
no shoutouts to sarroush for killing the easter chats

shoutouts to the game, it was pretty fun once again

Lastly, should get someone to warn all the easter'18 people about the posted results too
gone bai bai
Apr 4, 2018 1:56 PM

Nov 2008
Thank you to everyone who made this event happen! As always, I had a lot of fun and also many moments filled with despair. I also would like to thank the elpful users in this thread. Without some help, I probably wouldn't have been able to finish, even though I had planned not to use any additional hints at all this time. However, that was naive wishful thinking. Still, I'm honoured to be one of only three users who have participated every year :) Anyway, time for some feedback!

1. Nope, I actually really liked starting earlier.
2. I guess you could be a nastier. I was surprised that it was always the last picture, but I can imagine that it's a lot of work for the Anime DB mods otherwise.
3. Nope.
4. Not in general, but see my feedback below.
5. Nope.

I felt that this time, the hints were much harder to decipher than before. There were many creative new ways of hiding the hint but I lost most of my time looking at wrong DB entries. Searching the eggs wasn't problematic this time and there was no immensely difficult egg like 2016's Kaleido Star.

Here are some eggs/hints/hint locations I want to talk about in detail:

Hint #4: Before it was changed, it was impossible to find, in my opinion. Adding "glowing shoot" helped a lot but before that, I was looking at this for quite a while.

Hint #6: This one was pretty cool actually, I just should have taken a closer look at the character images. I didn't, so I was here for a while, but that was entirely my bad.

Hint + Egg #7: I was looking at the episode list for a while since there's a Toradora Christmas episode but what threw me off the most is that I didn't think you'd use the same title twice. The egg itself wasn't even that problematic for me, but maybe I was just lucky since the others seem to have had issuess with it.

Hint location #8: I expected there to be something in the fansub groups, but somehow I couldn't find it for a while :(

Hint #8: ... yeah. I now know a lot about Tanabata. The hint was very clever, but there were so many Orihimes and I couldn't imagine it not being the most popular one. When I found it, it made sense and all, but I think this was one of the hardest eggs to find.

Hint #11: And this one was probably the hardest. So there's this anime and no matter what combination of words I looked for, I was always sent to this entry. To be fair, I kind of thought the first sentence was more important but still, this one was hard.

Hint #12: I was surprised so many people found this one hard. Sure, you had to google/duckduckgo a bit, but I think this was relatively easy to find.

Hint #13: I haven't watched Barakamon so this one was difficult. I had seen the face before but I couldn't remember where it was from and to the best of my knowledge there was no way of figuring it out. Thankfully, there was a really helpful hint in the thread. And by hint, I mean they said it was from Barakamon.

Egg #14: Although this egg wasn't very hard to find, I had a bit of an issue reading it. Since it lies on the ground, I wasn't sure if it's supposed to be a V or an L. Luckily, V was correct.

Hint #16: This one was great.

Hint #17: I loved how creative this was! I was stuck for a while, but that was my bad. Probably my favourite hint of this year.

Hint #18: I shouldn't have had to watch an anime in order to understand the hint. I was on Noragami for a while, but once again, it betrayed me. While I do believe hint #11 was the hardest, this one was in a league of its own and unsolvable if you don't get another hint or if you haven't watched K-On.

This looks like a lot of criticism, but I, as I've said, honestly enjoyed the hunt! It's my favourite MAL event and even though this one wasn't the best in my opinion, I'm amazed by how you guys are able to keep the Easter hunt fresh every year. I'm looking forward to next year!
Apr 4, 2018 6:57 PM

Jan 2018
animegeek4life said:
@thebigchris17, we got 35th!!! Let's not let this new sudden MAL fame get to our heads. haha.

In all honesty, this was a really fun event and I enjoyed it for my first time. Can't wait for next year~

we are officially famous now :)

had a blast searching and finding the hints/eggs, hope to do it again next year!

"The souls of the dead must not linger in the world of the living."
Ishizu Ishtar

"The winner shouldn't be on his knees."
The Nameless Pharaoh
Apr 4, 2018 7:36 PM

Apr 2017
Got um... Two hundred and fiftheenth? 215th!! Well near dead last. I'm not a type to quickly finish this. But its hell lot of fun and headaches! I really enjoyed it and lucky to finish it just in time.

1. I have no issues about start time
2. I have no problem about the pics, placing them last really help, but the hints are quite nasty. Anyway its up to you guys.
3. I suppose I leave it to you guys for the theme.
4. Probably made two classes/segments. One easier for the newcomers, and the mega one like this year.

Thanks! The event is whole lot of fun!
Apr 4, 2018 9:11 PM

Jan 2010
Tacas said:
even though I had planned not to use any additional hints at all this time. However, that was naive wishful thinking.

lol same for me... I tried for an hour and had to give up on the amanchu Egg :(

#Hint 4: I hated this one, realy confusing and it almost made me give up
#Hint 5: Hidmari Sketchs Manga entry was the first I was checking, but did not notice the egg. So I continued checking everything related to Hidamari Sketch. After I got nothing, I started checking all the characters born in 3. November... Sae from Hidamri is born on that date so it was pretty clear it has to be her, but nope no egg. Then I started looking for other artistic characters born on that date, some Girl from Euphorium and Eiji from Bakuman came up. Especially the last one fitted pretty well, but again no eggs.. made me realy mad.
#Hint 6: Did not like this one either, it was easy enough to figure out the anime, but I dont think it would have ever occured to me to check all the characters out, without people saying it in the thread..

Liked most of the game afterwards better, but pretty rough start for me. So I also want to thank all the people that gave out tipps and helped me out :)

To the Questions:
1. As Friday is a holiday in Germany, I found it very nice that the event started on that day and would like it to do so in the future :) I Personally do not care much about the ranking, I just enjoy the hunt overall so it does not bother me if people get an advantage/disadavantage, but if it turns people away from playing starting at saturday is ok too.
2. Man I just realisied this after someone pointed it out in the thread when I had already finished :( I almost lost my eyesight checking every picture all the time x_x I think its ok to do it like that, but at least announce it x.x

Overall I still enjoyed the hunt like always and its awesome to see it return every year °o°
Apr 4, 2018 10:57 PM

Dec 2011
Tacas said:

Hint #4: Before it was changed, it was impossible to find, in my opinion.

It came up with the right search on duckduckgo - this was one of the two times when I used that (the other being #9). But yes, Hinamatsuri was a trap that caught most people for a while.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Apr 5, 2018 2:29 AM

Jul 2012
lol I gave up on the hunt when I reached Hinamatsuri. I'm really bad at stuff like this.
Apr 5, 2018 2:35 AM

Sep 2010
I got #201! XD Again, this was a fun event to be a part of~

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Apr 5, 2018 4:50 AM

Jan 2008
I gave up with the toradora one, and even with the walkthrough I have a hard time seeing them so I never would have finished. It was fun while it lasted though!

1. Friday was fine
2. The hunt is plenty hard as is! Spending hours straight on it is proof off your evil bunny genius
3. Anything Easter retaled? (cute/egg laying)Animals? Plants/flowers? Food?
4. A mini easy Easter game/hunt for people that sadly don't have that much time to spend on The Hunt proper? (Luckily april fools made me feel part of the community too)
5. Sadly the score tells me the anime doesn't do the manga justice. Maybe one day

Thanks to all involved for The Hunt!
chocolateparodyApr 5, 2018 5:08 AM
I hope you have a lovely day ♥ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ )
Apr 5, 2018 6:15 AM
Pokémon Master

Aug 2015
Good job everyone ! Thanks to the organizers of this game, it was fun (even though I almost lost my mind numerous times).

But did we have to do a certain something when we finished it ? Because I did, and I don't see my name on the list. :<
ThomasFukanoApr 5, 2018 6:31 AM
Apr 5, 2018 6:31 AM

Jun 2014
Yeah was a fun game!
Apr 5, 2018 7:04 AM

Jun 2009
congrats @Kiev made to top 5 ! thank you very much to all staff who made this possible <3

_AyaseApr 5, 2018 7:18 AM

dearest my bb shinah ty for the bday present <33
Apr 5, 2018 11:58 AM

Dec 2011
ThomasFukano said:
Good job everyone ! Thanks to the organizers of this game, it was fun (even though I almost lost my mind numerous times).

But did we have to do a certain something when we finished it ? Because I did, and I don't see my name on the list. :<

You needed to fill in the form which was (still is in fact, although you're too late now) linked in the first post of the thread.
Apr 5, 2018 2:14 PM
Jan 2013
kuuderes_shadow said:
ThomasFukano said:

You needed to fill in the form which was (still is in fact, although you're too late now) linked in the first post of the thread.
Imma wreck yo ass next year
gone bai bai
Apr 5, 2018 10:53 PM
Aug 2015
22nd is my best finish yet and 13 hours faster than my previous best time. Now I gotta work next year to get it under 10 hours.
Apr 6, 2018 8:57 AM

Jan 2018
#42 for my first time event. Lol i got 3 entries there.
Heika-Apr 6, 2018 1:13 PM

兵家
"Green how I want you green. Green wind. Green branches."
Apr 10, 2018 11:49 AM

Oct 2011
woot. the game was tough and I wouldn't have made any progress without help OTL #notweebenough

Apr 14, 2018 12:30 AM

Aug 2017
Are you kidding me I couldn’t find anything on Saitama’s picture
Pages (30) « First ... « 28 29 [30]

More topics from this board

» Try MAL's New Mobile Site! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xinil - Feb 15, 2015

421 by Seiidou »»
1 hour ago

» Planned 5hr Maintenance, Thursday April 25 @ 1am-6am PT

Kineta - 4 hours ago

0 by Kineta »»
4 hours ago

» [Challenge] You Should Read This Manga 2024 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Feb 23

204 by Dekom »»
Today, 10:52 AM

» New Site Update: Peak Anime 🗻 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Mar 31

213 by Lancelot73 »»
Yesterday, 4:28 AM

» Heavenly Easter Delusion: Devil and Dolce ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Mar 27

3332 by Terra_strong »»
Apr 17, 8:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.