Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 27, 2018 12:16 PM

Sep 2017
This episode got me so hyped.
I wonder how Asta is going to fight against the new guys.

Mar 27, 2018 12:53 PM

Dec 2017
MrParadise said:
If someone can explain why this anime gets so much hate around here i would be thankful.

Enjoyed the episode, nothing much.

most of the hate is from manga readers, the adaptation is horrible and slow, that's why
Mar 27, 2018 1:39 PM

Jul 2013
Asta cancelling Rades's curse by cutting himself with his sword was pretty badass, I have to say. Loved too how Charmy wrecked that old witch. Never mess with food!
Mar 27, 2018 1:42 PM
Mar 2016
Chamy looks cute in her grown-up form, man so she a girl and it seems she fell for Yuno so I guess we can now say that Yuno is loli a magnet. Shit that king is the most annoying of all, his city is in trouble and he's more concern about his nap and frolicking with his bitches. Shit what kind of sword does Asta has, that it only scratch Rades, instead of dicing him????????
Mar 27, 2018 4:51 PM

Mar 2016
The beginning of this episode was sorta weird...
at least we saw the power of food girl.

Tbh I’m sorta lost right in the story. I sorta wish they would just speed it up...
seems like it would be better st s faster pace
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 2018 5:10 PM

Jan 2017
This episode was kinda good, the food gag allowed us to see the "la" girl's magic and was generally more humourous. Although some sequences were pushing it

They've killed off a meme. (actually, they dug it out and buried it again). Desperation, is what it seems like

This was then followed by shokugeki no soumas "oso-bats"

The animation improved considerably, this episode; but the story is ever so slow that it's becoming a little tedious to watch... But then I don't wanna miss an episode in case something of significance occurs.

Instead this scene the most though, does all that and can't land a killing blow. WTF, c'mon Asta.. you should know better

P.S.
I guess it's 2-1 to Asta right now for their rightful harems, yuno's got that black bulls girl so far

Mar 27, 2018 5:12 PM
Sep 2015
My sweet baby lost a arm what's happening ,swear if asta gets hurt I'll riot!
Mar 27, 2018 5:28 PM
Mar 2014
The first half of the episode was so boring
Mar 27, 2018 6:56 PM

Sep 2017
Food girl stuff was kinda cute and funny. Second half of the episode started out kinda interesting with the Fuegoleon stuff. The hype kinda died down after the initial surprise tho. Noel didn't really do a damn thing either. The animation was better than the last few eps, but it wasn't great.
Mar 27, 2018 7:16 PM

Feb 2018
ProofByColor said:
Food girl stuff was kinda cute and funny. Second half of the episode started out kinda interesting with the Fuegoleon stuff. The hype kinda died down after the initial surprise tho. Noel didn't really do a damn thing either. The animation was better than the last few eps, but it wasn't great.

So with this Noel episode it makes it official that she is the Sakura of Black Clover

My name is not Bai nor do I have a Big Wang!!
Mar 27, 2018 8:45 PM

Jan 2008
So far, the only redeeming thing about this arc is the food girl but as you can see, I don't even remember her name. That says a lot.

Can someone explain to me how Asta was able to detect the guy? That's totally a plot hole right there. He's been shown not able to sense magic so that clearly isn't it. Is it just typical super shounen lead plot power senses?
Mar 27, 2018 10:08 PM
Aug 2015
Paul said:
Can someone explain to me how Asta was able to detect the guy? That's totally a plot hole right there. He's been shown not able to sense magic so that clearly isn't it. Is it just typical super shounen lead plot power senses?
He detected Valtos by smelling the scents. Not only just that, in episode 24 he also heard Catherine's voice who was talking to Rades through the magic tool. Well, it will be explained later by Yami.
renzosparkMar 27, 2018 11:18 PM
Mar 28, 2018 12:12 AM

Oct 2008
The situation's became more dire and worse!
But damn! Atsa's shouting and bravery is one thing that cannot be overheard!
LOLZ at the Chef spraying salt outside!
That gluttonly girl from Black Bulls is strong when she's serious! And looks like she's head over heels for Yuno!
Fuegoleon got wrecked! poor him!
Looks like so many villains infiltrated Clover Kingdom!
4/5.

Mar 28, 2018 5:05 AM
Oct 2007
The magic king being absent at this exact timing feels like he's the villain.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 28, 2018 5:21 AM

Jan 2008
renzospark said:
Paul said:
He detected Valtos by smelling the scents. Not only just that, in episode 24 he also heard Catherine's voice who was talking to Rades through the magic tool. Well, it will be explained later by Yami.

Well good to know there's some kind an explanation for it.
Mar 28, 2018 1:22 PM
Jan 2016
What is that dish called in the beginning?
Mar 28, 2018 4:39 PM

Sep 2016
RobinTheKing said:
So now they introduced the KKK... Interesting. The animation looks way better than last episode, so there's that, I hate how inconsistent it is tho.

IM CRYING LOOOOOL

Mar 28, 2018 8:31 PM

Aug 2014
MrParadise said:
If someone can explain why this anime gets so much hate around here i would be thankful.

Probably because it's a terrible show, poor writing, shoddy animation, terrible comedy.
It's by far the worst anime I've watched.
#dicksoutforhughmungus
Mar 28, 2018 9:34 PM

Jan 2013
This arc is taking way too damn long.... The pacing has been slow but this is uncalled for. Least I got to see what food girl can do finally.
Mar 29, 2018 3:17 AM
Nov 2016
Did Asta just... think ? and twice ? He threw the sword and dispelled the curse, I can't believe it
Mar 29, 2018 7:23 AM
EDM ❤

May 2012
Beruang said:
MrParadise said:

Probably because it's a terrible show, poor writing, shoddy animation, terrible comedy.

You seriusly believe in what you just stated ? Worst anime you ever watched ?
I personally believe BC is in a average spot as a series (not comparing to manga) because you can just expect so much out of shounens tbh.
Or maybe is just me that goes in with 0 expectation to every shounen ever because they are all underwhelming.
Mar 29, 2018 7:30 AM

Jan 2015
Well, I'm getting tired of this pace.
Mar 29, 2018 7:49 AM

Aug 2014
MrParadise said:
Beruang said:

I personally believe BC is in a average spot as a series (not comparing to manga) because you can just expect so much out of shounens tbh.
Or maybe is just me that goes in with 0 expectation to every shounen ever because they are all underwhelming.

Yeah, in terms of series, this is the worst anime I've watched, I don't know what's hard to believe about that.
There are plenty of worthwhile shounens out there, unfortunately this is not one of them.
#dicksoutforhughmungus
Mar 31, 2018 10:29 AM

Jan 2014
Asta can think :D

5/5

Beruang said:
MrParadise said:

Yeah, in terms of series, this is the worst anime I've watched, I don't know what's hard to believe about that.
There are plenty of worthwhile shounens out there, unfortunately this is not one of them.

So what are you doing here?
Mar 31, 2018 6:51 PM

Jan 2013
This episode!!!! Can't wait for the next one, even though that they've shown us a little in the preview.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 1, 2018 6:34 AM
Jun 2017
hmmm!!!, asta and gang sure are having a hard time with rades and gang. i mean the enemy are just getting more and more while them are lesser (because others are far from the city via spatial magic). its a sure disadvantage on their part...

Apr 1, 2018 11:37 AM
May 2012
His face when he shouted 'brother'.....WTF??
Very poor animation ahahaha.
Apr 1, 2018 1:40 PM
Feb 2018
Good episode, I enjoyed the Charmy X Yuno moment and the Fuegoleon twist was unexpected. The animation was a bit stiff during some action scenes though, hopefully they'll fix it by next week.

3.5 out of 5 episode for me.
Apr 1, 2018 8:56 PM

Jan 2015
Poor Fuegoleon... :(
The fate of destruction is also the joy of rebirth.

Apr 1, 2018 9:52 PM
Apr 2017
They really need to bring Charmy's "The eating girl" normal face more she probably the 3rd cutest girl in the series. They been hiding the normal face from like episodes 15.
Apr 2, 2018 7:22 AM

Aug 2014
Taito10 said:

5/5

Beruang said:

It's a discussion, I'm discussing, thought that should be obvious. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
#dicksoutforhughmungus
Apr 2, 2018 12:58 PM

Jan 2014
Beruang said:
Taito10 said:

5/5

It is not obvious because you dont like this anime. What are you doing here?
Apr 2, 2018 7:06 PM

Aug 2014
Taito10 said:
Beruang said:

So because I don't like something, I can't discuss it? That's dumb.
#dicksoutforhughmungus
Apr 3, 2018 1:39 AM
Apr 2018
I guess it was ok.. there are always some food lovers in most of the anime.. the way she protected her food was hilarious ... Looking forward to the fight..... go Asta kick some ass
Apr 3, 2018 4:23 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
So the witch was using mana to keep up her young age huh. Nice to see that even chammy has her serious self as well. Asta's sense of magic sure is sharp. Vermillion being that heavily injured was surprising. Looks like things are escalating with the new arrivals.
Apr 3, 2018 8:44 AM

Jan 2014
Beruang said:
Taito10 said:

lol, you can discuss but you dont like this anime and you are still watching. Thats's dumb.
Taito10Apr 3, 2018 8:47 AM
Apr 3, 2018 9:38 AM

Aug 2014
Taito10 said:
Beruang said:

lol, you can discuss but you dont like this anime and you are still watching. Thats's dumb.

You can't have an opinion on something you haven't experienced, plus who's to say it won't get better?
#dicksoutforhughmungus
Apr 3, 2018 10:39 AM

Jan 2014
Beruang said:
Taito10 said:

You can't have an opinion on something you haven't experienced, plus who's to say it won't get better?

Nobody, but you clearly doesn't like this anime so you should just drop this anime.
Apr 4, 2018 4:48 AM

Jan 2015
It always happen isn't it. Whatever the Anime is, anyone who can alter their appearance MUST BE a powerful person isn't it? And talk about altering their appearance, I guess Yuno also got his own admirer for now huh? And don't forget about that Shokugeki's word afterward. LOL
Seriously, another "makes me more curious to know" thing? What really happened to Fuegeleon huh? Come on.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Apr 24, 2018 4:20 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Fuegoleon was defeated quickly and seemed very injured :/
I hope some help Asta, if not the 3 youngers will die!!
Aug 8, 2018 6:53 PM

Dec 2012
Charmy still eating.
Oh. She really was a baba.
Charmy grew? Nani?!
LMAO at dude doing the Salt Bae pose again.
Dat finisher.
Eliza is young again.
lol Charmy fell in love.
Yuno sleeping with Charmy. That was quick. At least take her out to dinner first.
You damn king. You don't deserve that harem.
He lost his arm?
Asta be like "Fuck yo spatial magic!"
Someone has appeared.
Asta cut himself. Just because you stopped the bleeding doesn't negate the fact that you lost a lot of blood.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 11, 2018 6:26 PM

Sep 2012
Did the food girl seriously just become a plot point? o__0 I might enjoy her character if she was more easily perturbed, and therefore spent most of her time about to kill you rather than as a human garbage disposal.
Sep 11, 2018 9:42 AM

Feb 2014
Food girl was so cute and funny in this episode, loved her interaction with Yuno.
Jan 21, 2019 4:34 AM

Dec 2012
Where's the Wizard King is he a traitor or what?

Feb 28, 2019 4:53 PM

Mar 2016
It's about time Charmy get to show off her power and serious face to the audience, I hope there'll be more Charmy moment from now on because it was cool seeing her finishing off that old witch! salt Bae Chef approves Even her fantasies revolves around food (Meal-saving prince Yuno!)

Damn, Fuegoleon is dying and even his right arm is severed... He's one of the friendliest magic knights captain and yet here he is. Leopold, avenge you bro pls

Wow, that's actually pretty clever of Asta! Cutting his wounds with his anti-magic swords to stop the curses! I didn't even though of that!
Asta got some satisfying punches out of Rades, by relying on his power all the time, Rades' body is weak!
Jul 4, 2019 5:28 AM
Oct 2018
The fact that a shounen hero’s just can’t kill there ennemies is so boring. Asta should have cut the head off of this necromancer when he was in front of him instead of doing what he did... which is nothing.
Aug 6, 2019 6:40 AM

Sep 2012
some1 has a crush on yuno new 😁
Mar 20, 2020 8:06 AM

May 2018
just a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitle bit dragged out
May 8, 2020 2:16 PM

Mar 2019
I have to say,Asta was smart.And I hope Fuegoleon won't die.And yea,it's kinda dragged out.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Dec 1, 2020 1:43 AM

Dec 2013
Fuegoleon losing his arm was a shocking moment otherwise another slow episode.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 135 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Jul 21, 2020

62 by Vindicater »»
Yesterday, 9:29 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 170 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2021

343 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Yesterday, 8:24 AM

» Does this guy only scream?

Yeetyus - Mar 2

49 by KafarPL »»
Yesterday, 6:17 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 167 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2021

174 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Apr 17, 2:45 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 126 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2020

74 by Farabeuf »»
Apr 17, 11:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.