Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2018 7:57 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah the series' finale...

Pretty predictable but it wrapped things up in a way that didn't give me a big question mark. Ace developed a lot as a character and person throughout this show. It felt like a long personal journey for him.

I felt like the show overstayed its welcome though with the amount of episodes but it had its moments.
Mar 26, 2018 10:30 AM
May 2013
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah the series' finale...

Pretty predictable but it wrapped things up in a way that didn't give me a big question mark. Ace developed a lot as a character and person throughout this show. It felt like a long personal journey for him.

I felt like the show overstayed its welcome though with the amount of episodes but it had its moments.

Wow... u watch all the way... while I was waiting for the sub... since I’m at no. 60.
Have Great Day =)
Animekid3

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Oct 15, 2018 6:40 AM
Jun 2016
What a finale! Predictable but enjoyable. Loved the ending. :D
Oct 15, 2018 10:39 AM

Jun 2014
Well for those of us that had to deal with the licensing, and subbing snafus the series finale has finally aired! I started watching this when it started back in July of 2016 and here it is October of 2018!

For a series that ran for 2 years I have to say the finale was great! Over the course of the series, we saw a lot of character development in Ace, Lance, Tiger, and Charo! We saw them all start out as novice Dragon Callers and become strong Dragon Callers who fought to save everyone no matter how tough their opponents were.

Ace finding King and being acknowledged by him was the ultimate praise he needed to save the world!

I for one loved the series and think that they did a great job telling the story of what I only knew from a video game!

I would love to see the series come back again someday with more stories of their adventures, but since we probably will never see that happen since it appears it wasn't well received!

I will say my goodbyes to Ace and company by saying I thought the anime was done really well and it deserves a solid 8/10!
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!
Oct 15, 2018 6:51 PM

Aug 2014
The last form of Terra Dragoza looked epic. Ending was great. Ace and Lance saved the world from destructing. Sadb that Tamazo and Devi left ehind but I think they came back.

Was worth waiting for those subs when there were problems of licensing the anime. I am hoping that the other Puzzle and Dragons anime would be good.
Nov 9, 2018 7:12 PM

Jan 2011
At a lot of parts throughout this series it felt kinda dragged out and boring, but I did like a lot of things this series touched on. I watched it for 2 years, and I did get some attachment to these characters. Bit sad to see them go, but nice finale.
Nov 20, 2020 9:26 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Finally had a sweet time to finished this already, almost forever. For fuck sake, its take too long than i think.

Well, my word is, its better to watch pokemon and digimon than this.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges

More topics from this board

Poll: » Puzzle & Dragons Cross Episode 82 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2018

4 by dragynfaerie »»
Jun 20, 2021 6:23 PM

Poll: » Puzzle & Dragons Cross Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 4, 2016

26 by badabass »»
Jul 22, 2020 11:16 PM

Poll: » Puzzle & Dragons Cross Episode 85 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2018

1 by pacmen123456 »»
Sep 17, 2018 6:27 PM

Poll: » Puzzle & Dragons Cross Episode 83 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2018

2 by ReaperCreeper »»
Sep 17, 2018 5:54 AM

Poll: » Puzzle & Dragons Cross Episode 81 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2018

1 by ReaperCreeper »»
Sep 16, 2018 5:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.