Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Teasing Master Takagi-san
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Aug 4, 2021 1:04 AM

Jun 2020
The teasing is a bit mild now and more to some romance and drama a bit showy today as well, Nishikata should've expected that the letter was from Takagi

Wait the first day of school this should be good, I see his first impressions were really not the worst but not as great and already he had Takagi's attention because of her handkerchief

Changing seats I can just tell Takagi's really down hearing the news while Nishikata was looking for a chance to return her handkerchief I thought that they would get separated but in the end, they still were close to each other that was a sweet little ending Takagi's really happy receiving that cute little note.

This was a fun teasing series I'm so blessed that I got to watch this and go through Nishikata's road full of annoyance and his brief embarrassment when he's with Takagi and most importantly Takagi's teases and her brilliance of teasing Nishikata every day possible along with her laughs and giggles her cute little grins this was a fun watch I had a blast.
Sep 8, 2021 10:15 AM

Feb 2021
That letter sure got my hopes high for Nishikata lol.

So that's how Nishikata and Takagi-san met! That was awkward yet sweet & charming.

Boy Takagi-san is very happy with the thank you note Nishikata boldly gave her wrapped in her napkin.

And so....S1 concludes. Onto S2 and the OVA!!

Sep 30, 2021 2:22 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
I commend you for having balls

It's nice when an episodic-style anime season ends with some backstory. Gives the whole thing a bit more weight and makes it feel more real.

I love the subtle (or not) visual cue of takagi-san's mouth quivering which we saw in this episode as well as the previous episode 11. Nishikita wasn't able to pick up on it, but whenever she does, it's a critical hit. The normally unfazed takagi is in this moments, indeed a bit fazed.

Also why is it so sad that there's a new seating arrangement? These guys are still in the same classroom, going to the same school, and it's not like they're moving away from each other! I'm asking because I"M SAD BRO!!! Maybe it's because we won't get any good back and forth classroom scenes anymore... ;( Seeing takagi actually kind of sad like that, the feels man.

"mutual aid" tho, lol. And then the almost-romantic-moment when nishikata was about to change seats to be with takagi, and then the other dude's like "nah it's okay bro I'm good" LOL. It's nice how everything worked out in the end, but the homeroom teacher said they needed legitimate reasons to switch seats... Nakai's makes sense since he has poor eyesight, but how on earth did takagi manage to switch with manao-or-whatever her name is? What was the reason? "I wanna be close to my boyfriend" or something? Kind of flimsy excuse they gave with the "she's small so it would be better for her up front", or maybe I'm just thinking too much into freaking seating arrangements in an anime loool

"Give her the damn hanker-chief already!!!" is what probably what was going through most people's minds. At least he pulled through and actually did it in the end. My man. "You remembered? - You remembered as well." We need more actually sweet and touching moments like this rather than Nishikita just yelling his face off denying that he's blushing. But since we don't have many of those moments, it makes them all the more significant when they do come around; and in an episodic anime, I guess that's the way to go.

Maybe nishikita was insufferable at times, but what I like about this anime compared to other rom-coms of similar nature, is that despite him being in deniable all the time, there isn't exactly a prominent communication problem since takagi is basically inside his head.

And so we end the season with nishikita saying that he's glad to be sitting together with takagi again- AND leaving her a note in her hanker-chief. Wholesome asf. This is definitely one of those anime for me where it's a "sit and stare at the credits" after it ends.

Still torn between giving it a 7 or an 8 out of 10, I'll decide by looking at the 7's and 8's I have on my list and seeing which score it fits in better. If there was a 7.5 I'd give it that tho. Takagi alone would've made this easily a 9/10 anime for me, but nishikita had way more annoying moments than actually good ones, and he brought it down quite a bit. Probably going to go with a 7/10.

Gonna take a short break for going for season 2, but in the meantime, man am I going to miss "hmmmmMM?" and "eeeeeehhhHH?"

NYANPASU
5700XT

Oct 12, 2021 2:06 PM

Jun 2021
I wish I had had such an innocent love experience when I was their age; unfortunately, I wasn't mature nor self-confident enough for it. However, a lot has changed since then and I can always count on tomorrow.
Nov 12, 2021 2:07 AM

Aug 2020
The last moment where Takagi is blushing was so cute. The development is slow between them but it was fun to enjoy every moment in the show.Definitely gonna watch season 2.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Nov 16, 2021 1:25 PM

Jul 2016
Easily, among the most boring and repetitive anime I have ever watched. Seeing the same formula being used over and over again was such a pain.

2,5/10 -> 2/10 - A 12min long format would have been so much better.
Dec 12, 2021 7:47 PM
Aug 2021
This anime is the definition of diabetes. Everything is so sweet and warm. The amount of people with big beautiful foreheads in this show is amazing. Very sweet forehead appreciation romance show.
My only complaint is about the repetitive aspects. Nishikata's reaction is easy to predict. The format where Nishikata did something dumb, being spotted by Takagi, tries to hide it, then get teased again has been used a lot of times, let alone with the embarrassing shoujo manga/tv show elememt. Takagi always knows so far much ahead of things to the point that sometimes things does not feel that reasonable or realistic at all. But accounting the fact that each episode features so much segments, in a relatively plain, regular, normal and simple setting (the school), would probably say that repetitivity and exaggeration are understandable and justifiable.
But some of the skits, attacks and counter attacks are still pretty cool and enjoyable. Takagi san always trying to make am effort on creating scenarios for her and Nishikata to get closer is also the cutest and wholesomest aspect about the show. The supporting 3 girls, 2 bois, and the couple characters also adds a lot to the show aside from the takagi nishikata line. The last few episodes finally featured more flirty teases, takagi getting a critical hit, nishikata seriously pondering about her relation with takagi, at least saying maybe this show would have some progression in terms of the romance.
Really missed my days in high school, where many simple thimgs can spark enjoyment among our friend grohp, and living the fullest to the moment without worrying too much about future. This anime made remembered some of those simple days, except the high school I went to is an all bois high school.
Dec 22, 2021 12:50 AM

Dec 2020
THEEEEE CUTEST MFS EVER. that was a nice finale. such an enjoyable show, even tho some parts follow a pattern that doesn't really make the comedy land, i dont think ive ever Not smiled when watching this
Jan 5, 2022 4:05 AM

Jul 2021
Dude what's wrong with anime, every episode gets over in like a blink of eye and my cheeks hurt from smiling continously while watching it wtf.

On a serious note, any anime that is capable of making me smile like an idiot throughout its duration is a 10/10 in my books. Great fucking anime, I loved it.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jan 11, 2022 11:32 AM

May 2020
Oh that love letter part, but it wasn't a love letter though. Again Nishikata being victim to his own overthinking lol. But hey that first day of school part was sure a surprise, a pleasant one. Also I'm glad they concluded it on such a happy note, with our main pair still sitting beside each other.

Things can be a bit repetitive but still the humor and a bit of romance(yeah a bit) balances it out, so a 7.5/10 for me. Onto the next season now.
Jan 22, 2022 1:30 AM

Sep 2018
Maybe the beginning doesn't entice you so much to watch it right away, but if you can resist this first difficulty and break it down at least in the first few episodes, I turn to you "man in the street", then it's all downhill, well! Relatively. XD
Pleasant anime, also in this last episode, which reveals some background that will serve to those who by chance had asked themselves some Hamletic questions at the beginning of the anime. Given the problem I was talking about before, the rating I give to this anime series for now is: 7.50/10
May 1, 2022 5:15 PM

May 2019
This was a great romcom, glad to know that there are two additional seasons plus an OVA, and I heard that there is also a movie coming out. I have not read the manga so I only know what was shown in the anime but I read from other comments that something big was supposed to happen from Ch. 31 but I'm guessing it was saved for season 2. I did get a little confused when they went back to how Nishikata met Takagi and then they went back to the present with the handkerchief but I figured it out. I will be watching the OVA, the 2 remaining seasons and eventually the movie. Since nothing "huge" occurred as some people thought for episode 12 (including myself) I give this an 8/10.
Sep 11, 2022 4:16 AM

Mar 2017
I wasn’t too sure about this anime at first but it turned out to be so freakin’ sweet and adorable!

Can’t wait to watch season 2!
Jul 5, 2023 6:03 AM
Jun 2022
SUCKS LIKE MY MOM WHEN SHE WITH MY GARDENER
Oct 22, 2023 10:29 AM
Oct 2023
シーズン2ができるだけ早く公開されることを願っています。
Dec 16, 2023 6:09 PM

Nov 2023
w this was a fun anime ngl thanks for all the fun
Mar 18, 4:22 AM

Jun 2021
between the prequel bit, the mixing up of desks, Sanae kicking Takao out of revenge like she was a karate student restraining herself from becoming too violent, and Takagi final scene... this was a mostly entertaining season finale. Enjoyed this series a little more than expected, the main couple is cute and had development when everything seemed procrastinated, the supporting cast except for the teachers range from decent to pretty good, and at this point i'll begin season 2 (with italian dub) soon. 8/10
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2018

150 by AnimeXPapi »»
Mar 28, 8:48 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2018

81 by _untitled »»
Mar 16, 4:51 AM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2018

90 by _untitled »»
Mar 16, 4:50 AM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2018

62 by _untitled »»
Mar 15, 6:59 AM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2018

89 by _untitled »»
Mar 13, 4:35 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.