Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (68) « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 30 » ... Last »
Mar 30, 2018 5:54 PM

Sep 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Pokeit said:
Can you clarify? Also clarify the PoE that says the only real possibilities are us two.

Actually would be nice if you did this @Wisp-O ^

Shinichi-Kun defended Wisp-O really quickly there lol.

attacking me wont help with me reading you, doesnt matter wht you think about me i am the town jail keeper.
You say you are the town jailkeeper.

Jan 2014
Pokeit said:
Wisp-O said:
We are not lynching Gwen... Go for the real targets... Phraze and pokeit are the only two possibilities out of the 5
How about you make a case and lead by example instead of suggesting it? Simply suggesting instead of acting shows lack of commitment and is scummy.

Vote: Wisp-O
nice omgus vote... All I need to do is simply suggest, one of the citz is lying, that much is obvious, and I've been lacking this game, as well as tainted... And I don't think Gwen is scum, or karote, and that's all I need to accuse you and phraze, but you are highest on the list.
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer

Jan 2014
U and tainted both... Like freak out when people scum read u lol
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a

Oct 2011
@Karote
whats ur plan here? going from this to that

Karote said:
Vote: Wisp

You're scum
Karote said:
Dang, no one reacted.

Unvote

Mar 30, 2018 5:55 PM

Oct 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
or we can wait till everyone else claims :D

@yurkin @Tainted @taker6898

wow that's like only three left....
<3
Mar 30, 2018 5:56 PM

Oct 2011
Wisp-O said:
Pokeit said:
How about you make a case and lead by example instead of suggesting it? Simply suggesting instead of acting shows lack of commitment and is scummy.

nice omgus vote... All I need to do is simply suggest, one of the citz is lying, that much is obvious, and I've been lacking this game, as well as tainted... And I don't think Gwen is scum, or karote, and that's all I need to accuse you and phraze, but you are highest on the list.
explain to me why Pokeit is higher on the list when he was the 5th citizen claim. would scum be that ballsy? dont think so

Mar 30, 2018 5:57 PM

Oct 2013
Karote said:
Dang, no one reacted.

Unvote

Not much of a patient fisherman eh?
<3
Mar 30, 2018 5:58 PM

Sep 2014
Wisp-O said:
Pokeit said:

Nice discrediting of my vote.
You don't need to do anything, but when you don't follow through on your beliefs, that's scummy.

So your reasoning that Phraze and I are the only options is a behavioural clearance on Karote on Gwen?
Mar 30, 2018 5:59 PM

Aug 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Phraze said:
theres no set limit for citizen roles tho.

@pentaflare can u answer this?
There is nothing preventing the wild card form being a citizen if that is your question.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Mar 30, 2018 6:00 PM

Oct 2013
Phraze said:
Wisp-O said:
explain to me why Pokeit is higher on the list when he was the 5th citizen claim. would scum be that ballsy? dont think so

Claiming 5th citizen and saying someone is lying is easy.
<3

Dec 2012
Ohh wait, I'm retarded, I thought phase was 24 hours.

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
Wisp-O said:
all my u's and uv's turn to I's haha
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a

Dec 2012
Phraze said:
@Karote
whats ur plan here? going from this to that

Karote said:
Vote: Wisp

You're scum
Karote said:
Dang, no one reacted.

Unvote

Err, pretend that never happened.
Mar 30, 2018 6:02 PM

Dec 2013
Phraze said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

fustrating part is i get where ur coming from, but if u flip scum pokeit is 100% scum.
and if I flip town? :3

ill sulk

Pokeit said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

fustrating part is i get where ur coming from, but if u flip scum pokeit is 100% scum.
Following your logic, that would mean there's only 3 citizens, and the role section clearly states there's 4.

Ya ya whatever

Mar 30, 2018 6:02 PM

Dec 2013
Karote said:
Dang, no one reacted.

Unvote

too what its only need 1 hour lol

Mar 30, 2018 6:03 PM

Oct 2011
NewG said:
Phraze said:

it isnt easy. it puts u into a dilemma of guaranteed death. its for similar reasons that scum dont cc claims often

Mar 30, 2018 6:04 PM

Oct 2011
Shinichi-Kun said:
Phraze said:
and if I flip town? :3

ill sulk

Pokeit said:
Following your logic, that would mean there's only 3 citizens, and the role section clearly states there's 4.

Ya ya whatever
can I say I'm enjoying this? <3 //smiles innocently

Mar 30, 2018 6:05 PM

Dec 2013
Pokeit said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

attacking me wont help with me reading you, doesnt matter wht you think about me i am the town jail keeper.

literally uncced and the only 1 in that category thats claimed and seeing as how no other jail keeper has come forth i am pretty sure the mafia has the PGO

Mar 30, 2018 6:07 PM

Sep 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Pokeit said:

literally uncced and the only 1 in that category thats claimed and seeing as how no other jail keeper has come forth i am pretty sure the mafia has the PGO
That's assuming you're town jailkeeper. You could also be mafia jailkeeper.
Mar 30, 2018 6:07 PM

Oct 2013
Phraze said:
NewG said:

it isnt easy. it puts u into a dilemma of guaranteed death. its for similar reasons that scum dont cc claims often

Let's say:

There is 1 PR, 1 town and 1 mafia during lylo. The PR claims their role, what do you think mafia would do? Lie and fakeclaim the PR role ofc. "You're the cop? What are you talking about no I AM THE COP!"

I mean it leaves them no choice....so I'm not gonna say his claim was the safest. But now Penta just confirmed wild card can be cit too, so meh!
<3
Mar 30, 2018 6:08 PM

Dec 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
Karote said:
Dang, no one reacted.

Unvote

too what its only need 1 hour lol

What the fuck did you just write
Mar 30, 2018 6:09 PM

Aug 2014
Vote Count 2.3
logic340 (2): Wisp-O, yurkin
Tainted (2): Shinichi, Taker
Wisp-O (1): Pokeit, Phraze
yurkin (1): NewG

Not Voting: Century, Tainted, logic340, Karote
http://itsalmo.st/#lavieennight2
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Mar 30, 2018 6:09 PM

Jan 2014
Pokeit said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

nope try again
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Mar 30, 2018 6:10 PM

Oct 2011
NewG said:
Phraze said:

Let's say:

There is 1 PR, 1 town and 1 mafia during lylo. The PR claims their role, what do you think mafia would do? Lie and fakeclaim the PR role ofc. "You're the cop? What are you talking about no I AM THE COP!"

I mean it leaves them no choice....so I'm not gonna say his claim was the safest. But now Penta just confirmed wild card can be cit too, so meh!
we arent in lylo (and Penta only confirmed that the wildcard can take up citizen if its not in play)

Mar 30, 2018 6:11 PM

Jan 2014
Damn this game just became a he said she said fiesta xD.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Mar 30, 2018 6:11 PM

Sep 2014
Wisp-O said:
Pokeit said:
nope try again
How can you be so sure?
Mar 30, 2018 6:12 PM

Oct 2011
I think Wisp is seeing the game in jaded lenses. oh well

Mar 30, 2018 6:17 PM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

@pentaflare can u answer this?
There is nothing preventing the wild card form being a citizen if that is your question.

well then shit

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
hmm? I don't think Gwen or karote are scum, from my experiences with them this game, and there general gameplay and tone...

Phraze has nothing worth wonders and either does poke it... So by my PoE poke it or phraze is scum... Ez enough? I'm choosing to see the game the way I want, not fully explaining my thoughts does not mean they aren't there. But w/e yo, try to lynch me, the only thing I'm afraid of at this point is the janitor role, which I think is logic... Or he's the ninja
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a

Oct 2011
Wild Card (1 in game)
It wouldn't be a good mystery without some more uncertainty, would it?
One role not in use will be added to finalize the role list.
This role could come from any other category.
It will still flip as the category it is from upon death.
there's citizens x4 roles, with 4 in play
unless theres a role that can send another role to unused, there'll always be 4 in play. wildcard can only take an unused role.

Dec 2013
Pokeit said:
Wisp-O said:
Nice discrediting of my vote.
You don't need to do anything, but when you don't follow through on your beliefs, that's scummy.

So your reasoning that Phraze and I are the only options is a behavioural clearance on Karote on Gwen?

u sound just like tainted lmfao

Mar 30, 2018 6:18 PM

Dec 2013
Pokeit said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

ur making it harder for me to want to town read u

Mar 30, 2018 6:20 PM

Oct 2011
Wisp-O said:
Phraze said:
hmm? I don't think Gwen or karote are scum, from my experiences with them this game, and there general gameplay and tone...

Phraze has nothing worth wonders and either does poke it... So by my PoE poke it or phraze is scum... Ez enough? I'm choosing to see the game the way I want, not fully explaining my thoughts does not mean they aren't there. But w/e yo, try to lynch me, the only thing I'm afraid of at this point is the janitor role, which I think is logic... Or he's the ninja
u havent explained ur reads. I'm scum cuz...? and why do u wanna include Logic if he's claimed smthing not even in the Townspeople category?

Sep 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Pokeit said:

Do you think it's scummy that I question your role when your role has the same chance of being town- or mafia-alligned?

Jan 2014
@shinichi-kun then don't... U've made set ups, would 6 or 7 vanillas be ok in this set up?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Mar 30, 2018 6:22 PM

Jan 2014
@shinichi-kun me and you against the world haha
@karote
@gwen

XD
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a

Dec 2013
Pokeit said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Do you think it's scummy that I question your role when your role has the same chance of being town- or mafia-alligned?

Unless ur vigilante i dont see how u could think i am scum, why would i even make it obvious PGO exists thats just dumb.

Oct 2011
Wisp-O said:
@shinichi-kun then don't... U've made set ups, would 6 or 7 vanillas be ok in this set up?

4 citizens in play
1 fallacy vanilla
1 miller/goon for Those Who Hide (which was just lynched)
1 wildcard that can only take from the Those Who Hide category (since citizens are in play)

Mar 30, 2018 6:23 PM

Dec 2013
Wisp-O said:

idk maybe lol, we still need 3 people to claim anyways

Mar 30, 2018 6:23 PM

Jan 2014
Pokeit said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

nope but ur not even using any bit of incite to figure out why it makes no sense for him to be scum... There's no middle ground with u this game, everyone is just town or scummy to you
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Mar 30, 2018 6:26 PM

Sep 2014
Wisp-O said:
Pokeit said:
nope but ur not even using any bit of incite to figure out why it makes no sense for him to be scum... There's no middle ground with u this game, everyone is just town or scummy to you
Ok, explain. Why does it make no sense for Shinichi-Kun to be scum?
Mar 30, 2018 6:29 PM

Oct 2011
Wisp-O said:
@karote
@gwen

XD

answer this if ur that lonely:
Phraze said:
u havent explained ur reads. I'm scum cuz...? and why do u wanna include Logic if he's claimed smthing not even in the Townspeople category?

and this:
Phraze said:

Mar 30, 2018 6:34 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
Wisp-O said:
@karote
@gwen

XD

Phraze said:
scummy was a bad choice of words, I was trying to say, that from my PoE you and Pokeit are the only two that could be lying from the group of citizens, and pokeit gets pushed way up the list for other things.

Phraze, gun to your head, who do u think the 3/4 scum are atm?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Mar 30, 2018 6:36 PM

Dec 2013
Pokeit said:
Wisp-O said:

do u believe scum control the category i am in? If not then it shouldnt be hard to see me as town.

We should be focused on tainted and the rest of the players who havent claimed at this point. I as well want to look back into logic.

Balance wise i assume there is at a minimum of 3 scum

1 Mafia goon
1 PGO
1 Unknown
+?
+?

Mar 30, 2018 6:39 PM

Oct 2011
Wisp-O said:
Phraze said:

scummy was a bad choice of words, I was trying to say, that from my PoE you and Pokeit are the only two that could be lying from the group of citizens, and pokeit gets pushed way up the list for other things.

what makes the PoE especially on me and Pokeit? I can somewhat understand the reverse psychology stuff with Pokeit, so just explain the one on me.

and gun to my head its Gwen/Logic/Yurkin. idk how Shin jailing Gwen confirms her town, but if there's smthing in there, then I'll stay with Logic/Yurkin.

Mar 30, 2018 6:44 PM

Sep 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Pokeit said:

do u believe scum control the category i am in? If not then it shouldnt be hard to see me as town.

We should be focused on tainted and the rest of the players who havent claimed at this point. I as well want to look back into logic.

1 Mafia goon
1 PGO
1 Unknown
+?
+?
My point is that there's no way in telling whether you're town or not based on your claim. There is also the chance that mafia controls the group, good point.

Here are the options. Jailkeeper (you) is confirmed, but not your alignment.
Mafia jailkeeper + town Vigilante is a possibility
Mafia jailkeeper + Mafia PGO is a possibility
Town jailkeeper + Mafia PGO is a possibility
Town jailkeeper + Town vigilante is a possiblity

Both mafia and town jailkeepers is most likely not the case.

How can you expect me to believe that you're confirmed town?

Would like Wisp-O to answer the question aswell.
Mar 30, 2018 6:46 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
Wisp-O said:

what makes the PoE especially on me and Pokeit? I can somewhat understand the reverse psychology stuff with Pokeit, so just explain the one on me.

and gun to my head its Gwen/Logic/Yurkin. idk how Shin jailing Gwen confirms her town, but if there's smthing in there, then I'll stay with Logic/Yurkin.
I never said jailing Gwen makes her town... Shin said that... Yurkin could very well be scum, Gwen tonally is town to me, and logic is locked scum for me...

Mine would be, logic/pokeit/tainted and maybe taker?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Mar 30, 2018 6:48 PM

Jan 2014
@pokeit shin is town, if u want to believe that shin is scum, then u should believe logic is scum, but you don't, and like Gwen said in the end, if we are lost on who to vote, then a citizen claim is the best to go with, including Logic
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Mar 30, 2018 6:50 PM

Dec 2013
Pokeit said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

1 Mafia goon
1 PGO
1 Unknown
+?
+?
My point is that there's no way in telling whether you're town or not based on your claim. There is also the chance that mafia controls the group, good point.

Here are the options. Jailkeeper (you) is confirmed, but not your alignment.
Mafia jailkeeper + town Vigilante is a possibility
Mafia jailkeeper + Mafia PGO is a possibility
Town jailkeeper + Mafia PGO is a possibility
Town jailkeeper + Town vigilante is a possiblity

Both mafia and town jailkeepers is most likely not the case.

How can you expect me to believe that you're confirmed town?

Would like Wisp-O to answer the question aswell.

i dont believe vigilante exists because if they did, they woud have shot me to clear up the the group i am part off.

Mar 30, 2018 6:50 PM

Oct 2011
Wisp-O said:
Phraze said:

I never said jailing Gwen makes her town... Shin said that... Yurkin could very well be scum, Gwen tonally is town to me, and logic is locked scum for me...

Mine would be, logic/pokeit/tainted and maybe taker?
I don't remember u being a tonal player. so pardon if I ignore ur tonal read on Gwen.
yurkin's early posts felt similar to the time I caught her in Call of Duty mafia.
we both seem to agree on Logic. but I'd rather handle Gwen first. we followed ur choice of vote that time in ZE, I still remember, so now should be my turn.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (68) « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 30 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.