Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 25, 2018 6:08 PM

Jul 2015
He definitely has a brother complex, but I mean, if Kotaro was my brother, I'd have a brother complex too. Anyway, this is the last episode, so it's the last time we'll see these kids in animated form, as well as everybody else they managed to fit in that second half for just a second. Twas a nice Christmas send off.

All in all, this was a pretty dang great anime and will be one of the ones I miss the most from the season. Wasn't sure what to expect from this when it first started but it was outright adorable and heartwarming up to the very end and made me feel good. 9/10 from me.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Mar 25, 2018 6:18 PM

Jan 2015
That's another adorable episode of the series, and fits perfectly for the final. I wish to see more Saikawa in "action" with the kids though.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Mar 25, 2018 6:46 PM

Jul 2009
I swear to god the last part had me in tears. I LOVE THIS SHOW SO DAMN MUCH! HOW CAN THIS BE THE END??? T-T

I'm sad they didn't animate my favourite Kamitani bros scene :(

I WANT MORE DAMNIT!

(lol aww Inui wasn't in the last scene, he deserves to be there too! HE HELPED KOTARO CLIMB THE STAIRS!)
Mar 25, 2018 10:26 PM

Aug 2015
Saikawa playing with Kotarou as if he were a pet was rather funny. Show ended better than most "non-endings" I've seen, I'm thankful for that.
Mar 26, 2018 12:44 AM

Nov 2016
usaida so savage with taka about santa
Mar 26, 2018 5:20 AM
Feb 2017
What a cuute show. 5/10 it was pretty neat.

Mar 26, 2018 8:14 AM
Jan 2016
One of the best anime this season. I can't hold my tears at the end. Maybe i'll buy the manga after this. Too bad Inui wasn't in the last eps.
Mar 26, 2018 8:15 AM

Apr 2013
Two Saikawa episodes in a row? Nice choice of chapters, director! All characters made their appearance except Inui. I will definitely read the manga because I want to see more of Kashima x Inomata!

Mar 26, 2018 10:53 AM

Dec 2014
nice finale..i am gonna miss this show...
Mar 26, 2018 1:09 PM
Mar 2018
Do you know about guitar instrumen sub music gakuen babysitter? Tell me guys,please
Mar 26, 2018 2:34 PM

Jan 2012
And so we end with Ryuichi leaving Kotaro with Saikawa while he goes to the movies, and a story about Christmas. It's funny, marathoning these last 5 episodes, while delightful, made me realize I have next to nothing new to add from my thoughts after marathoning the first 7 episodes. So just to repeat, this was a supremely adorable series where literally every character was gorgeous(with insanely hot MILFs everywhere) except the Chairwoman, her son(and they both had beauty on the inside where it counts the most) and that random string game festival guy from episode 8 I think. Literally 3 people in the entire series weren't drawn insanely beautifully. XD Unless I missed one but still you get my point. The characters were all wonderful, some Kamitani abuse to his little brother aside by which I mean he went a bit overboard with it once or twice I thought, and the stories were just fluffy goodness. It even handled loss in a fluffy way too, or perhaps touching would be a better word. It deserves a strong 8 out of 10. And to think, entering the Winter season this anime wasn't even remotely on my radar. Glad I decided to check it out. The only new thing I'll note is I got curious after the episode that introduced Kirin's dad about the Kamitani brother's dad so I looked up manga spoilers and...yeah, I really wish he had been included in the anime. I don't see this getting a second season or anything, I don't even know if the manga is still going for that matter, but I really hope it does and they include that storyline as part of it.
Mar 26, 2018 2:39 PM

Dec 2015
Christmas episode to end the show x)
It's probably one of my favorite of the season, it was so adorable and fun to watch each episodes but I think, they should have adapted some better chapters than some chapter that we got like Usaida backstory or Kamitani dad... I will miss the show but I will continue to read the manga.

set by taiyaki

Mar 26, 2018 4:35 PM

Jul 2016
I'm so glad I gave this anime a chance. I enjoyed every single episode and I liked every character as well although I found Inui kinda annoying at the beginning but then he helped Kotaro with his first errand soo....

However, I didn't have the feeling that this was the last episode but I don't know if it's a bad thing though. What I know is that I absolutely wouldn't mind this anime having more seasons. 8/10

Cuteness has reached another whole new level with this show. I can assure that.
Mar 26, 2018 8:21 PM
✿。

Apr 2012
Nice finale!
It was nice seeing how everyone showed up at the end wishing them a Merry Christmas! I’m also glad that Ryuuichi and Kotaro have a place to call home now.
I love this show, It never failed to make me smile!
Sad to see it end, will surely miss it ;;
8/10 from me ~

:: Sʏᴍᴘʜᴏɴɪᴀ

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On jupiter and mars

☆ ★ ☆ ★
Mar 26, 2018 9:18 PM

Jun 2013
This was one of my favorite Anime series for this season and it's over. :( I liked it so much that I read the manga and am currently waiting for updates. The manga is a 10/10 for me while the Anime is 8/10 because they skipped around and didn't include some of the best chapters in the manga.

I hope we'll all be pleasantly surprised by a season 2 in the future. I need my soul-cleansing Anime series. Sigh. I'll just have to reread the manga and rewatch the Anime from time to time.

I teared up at the Christmas segment in the manga and it was equally as touching in this episode.
臭い-
Mar 27, 2018 12:25 AM
Aug 2015
Great, now where will my weekly dose of Kirin-chan go? So sad to see this series end. This series was my back massage after a long tiring week T.T
Mar 27, 2018 8:07 AM

Mar 2008
the first series I finished this winter. this is a very sweet, heartwarming anime .. happy to see Saikawa smile, the part where he play with Koutaro is very cute, lol he treated him like a pet xD happy to see all the characters at the end, and I will surely miss the babies ..
Mar 27, 2018 8:09 AM

Oct 2008
Good last episode for S1.
Saikawa never had a problem handling Kotarou while Ryuuichi is away on Sundan with his friends.
Looks like all kids believe in Santa, if you ask me on my childhood days, I've never believe in Santa!
Ryuuichi is very lucky he has the Chairwoman supporting him!
Everyone surprised Ryuuichi & Kotarou was very heartwarming!
5/5.
8/10.

Mar 27, 2018 9:22 AM
Jun 2017
I really like this show, I first thought it was going to be trash (or just uninteresting) but I'm glad I was wrong, it was so cute and I couldn't do everything but smile at every episode. :)
Hope that they will make a season 2 to this anime!
Mar 27, 2018 12:42 PM

Nov 2011
My AOTS, yes its cute and funny which was great but remember this show centers around 2 orphans so there was always this hint of grief about things and the few episodes that highlighted the trauma and sadness within all the fuzziness was definitely my highlight of the season. 8.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Mar 27, 2018 1:22 PM
Aug 2017
1 of my favorite anime 👍
Mar 27, 2018 8:39 PM

Jan 2008
Overall show was very enjoyable but I wished more happened. Also needed more Tsundere-chan.

Finishing this makes me want to go read shoujo manga.
Mar 27, 2018 9:49 PM
Aug 2016
Sad it's over, going to miss it. 2nd season pls? I loved the weekly dose of cuteness and the lighthearted fun of it.
Mar 28, 2018 7:16 AM
May 2015
It was such a cute journey ❤ loved it so much😍
Mar 29, 2018 2:52 PM

Mar 2009
This show was a treasure. Will miss it greatly. Brain's Base delivered.

Kamitami mama best mama. Kotaro best boy.
Mar 30, 2018 5:20 PM

Apr 2017
By far best anime in 2018 Kashima Kotarou is the cutest child ever since Poco's Udon World
Season 2 is a must we need to see Takuma imitate Kamitani and the best quote of the year:
mojamoja
もじゃもじゃ
Mar 30, 2018 5:43 PM

Jan 2017
Fantastic ending, very emotionally fulfilling.

Mar 31, 2018 9:07 PM

Oct 2017
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The series' finale was alright. Seems this episode took around the time period around Christmas week. Personally, I wasn't impressed by the first half with Saikawa but it's nice to see the Kashima brothers' daily life moments again.

Nice to see the kids behave again like they way I had expected to in the finale. Koutarou and Taka had a cute moment together. I'm slightly disappointed that the finale didn't have much Inomata as I had hoped for.

Kiri's father is still over the top as usual lul

Well, this is a continuing series, so ofc you won't see a big finale because the manga is far from finished.

I think they did an awesome job presenting about 24 chapters in manga.
Every episodes are great.
Mar 31, 2018 11:26 PM

Mar 2014
I cried when he opened the door.
Apr 1, 2018 9:24 PM

Dec 2016
This show cured my crippling depression so it hurts me d e e p l y that this is the last episode and I won't get to see any more of the most pure being in the world (Kotaro) animated, but this ep made me happy and Saikawa is best boi lmao that first half was so adorable ♥
Apr 4, 2018 8:21 AM
Dec 2014
Gakuen babysitters is an anime that I liked a lot, it's all very lovely and pleasant, with common characters and still very charismatic, that had an evolution with the course of the episodes. The anime design in general is also good. I will miss this universe.
Note: In the end, when the emotions of Saikawa were shown, it was exciting.

[This comment was written with the help of Google Translate, so it may contain errors].
Apr 16, 2018 4:19 AM
Sep 2016
I really need season two now. And I know it's not just me. So please. Please.
Apr 29, 2018 4:22 PM

Oct 2015
I liked the Saikawa first half, him taking care of Kotaro. Saikawa has that wit that I find amusing, although it's dry and I would've loved to see him laugh. The smile wasn't enough.

Anyway this finale ep didn't pack a punch though, because I kinda expected a get together by everyone not just an entering in the end. Overall all I can say it wasn't boring, but it wasn't that good. Only good thing about it was Kotaro's cuteness.

6/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

May 6, 2018 2:31 PM
Jul 2018
Finally last chapter christmas glad to see that photo of all the characters together, he still misses his parents naturally but he has a lot of people who can support so he will never be alone.
This anime was joyful to watch it really cleanse my soul, I do really enjoy this kind of anime once in a while.
9/10 hope for a second season this little kids have stolen my heart.
Aug 8, 2018 7:23 PM

May 2012
Not the worst ending that I could think of for a series like this, but still quite lacking if you ask me. The whole series actually felt rather lacking if you ask me and while the concept sure is fun and cute, that alone is not enough to make up a proper series if you ask me.

So all in all it was barely average.
Oct 12, 2018 10:35 AM
Oct 2018
EdHaku said:
I cried when he opened the door.

Me too, it was so heartwarming <3

Now there is no more though :-(
Feb 18, 2019 11:29 PM

Nov 2013
Awwwww! What a great way to end the show, with everyone celebrating Christmas together. :3 I'm glad I stuck through to the end. It's fluff, but a very good, wholesome fluff.

Feb 28, 2019 7:42 AM
Feb 2019
after done watching the last episode i was in tear and hope there's ganna be season 2 for this anime 😭😭😭i ganna miss this anime much btw 9.5/10 for me 👍👍👍👍
Mar 15, 2019 9:12 PM

May 2013
/UGLY CRIESSSSSSSSSSS Q~Q

imma miss my 2 kawaii bby bois and Kamitani ;A;

7/10
this anime def knew how to pull on my heartstrings
Jul 7, 2019 5:10 AM

Jul 2013
This was a heartwarming ending to a heartwarming series. It promised us a fluffy slice-of-life show and it delivered. I love shows like this. I'm gonna miss the babies. I hope we can get a 2nd season in the future. I might read the manga since this series only covered a few chapters than I expected so there's still a lot more fluff to read.
Aug 29, 2019 4:59 PM

Aug 2011
Gakuen Babysitters is just the cutest anime ever. Those kids are adorable; I loved everything from the different personalities, their parents, to the students. The entire cast was magnificent and the author did a great job pulling these characters together.

I happened upon this anime by chance and am so glad I did. I really enjoyed Ryuichi and Kotaro's closeness, that's how siblings should be. Kirin's parents, especially her father, are hilarious, the Kamitani family believes in tough love, and I oh so wanted to see more about Chuukichi and his brothers. The connections definitely get my shipping bug going.

Not a mainstream anime, which is part of it's appeal; I can only hope for a season two!
Oct 16, 2019 9:55 AM

Dec 2009
we need season 2

i love this anime and it’s manga has more fun stories

this anime makes feel good so i want see more and more.
Miss_ElyonOct 16, 2019 10:56 AM
Dec 11, 2019 3:31 PM

Jun 2011
this is one of the cutest anime i've ever watched. I wish there was moaaarrrrr. I need more feel good anime like this T__T
Dec 25, 2019 2:06 PM
Sep 2016
Really hoping that they will make a season 2 someday. The world needs more anime like Gakuen Babysitters.
Dec 28, 2019 3:34 PM

Dec 2019
This was the sweetest, most wholesome anime I have ever seen and I just want five more seasons of it!!

Don't need any story or interesting characters, just show me these cute kids toddling around, haha. So adorable! I was happy with the ending, it was as cheesy as expected. :P
♥️
Apr 26, 2020 4:42 PM

Jun 2014
Looking forward to a second season! Loved Usaida and Saikawa.
Rely on nothing under heaven
Apr 27, 2020 6:52 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Man, this was easily just the cutest thing I've had the pleasure of watching. Like, seriously!

Certainly not enough Inomata scenes this finale episode, what a pity.

Christmas surprise for Ryuuichi and Koutarou was really nice though, despite it being super cliche and cheesy. I thought Kamitani went to the Chairwoman's office earlier to give her an earful but I'm glad that wasn't the case, lol.

Saikawa-san and Koutarou moments were really sweet too ~ Koutarou, best baby! Nothing to take away from Midori-chan, the twins Kazuma and Takuma and Kirin-chan though. Taka was probably the most realistic and common type of the bunch so I'll at least acknowledge that, I don't know if it's my bad luck or whatever but I just keep encountering kids like him. The Chairwoman seeing a glimpse of his late son and his wife was really touching though.

All in all, this has been a really fun watch. The kids were intriguing in their own ways and I slowly grew accustomed to the Kamitani services as well xD.

Generous 8/10. Initially decided on a very high 7/10 but I can't help but feel like an 8/10 would be more true to my experience.
_MushiRock11_Apr 28, 2020 8:25 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jun 28, 2020 11:35 AM

Oct 2013
First minutes of this episode were quite boring, but the rest was okay.

Fine and cute final episode, just like this anime. I don't regret watching it. :)
Dec 21, 2020 2:53 AM
Aug 2020
Such a satisfying finale.

Halfway through the series, I was worried that they would try to turn this into a love triangle-esque shoujo. I'm not sure how things go in the manga, but I'm really glad they decided to focus on the familial relationships and friendships instead of the romance angle.

I also liked the realism of Ryu and Kotarou still somewhat grieving over the loss of their parents, even as they become closer to their new family and friends. I loved all those little moments throughout the series that show the chairwoman might be tough on the outside and somewhat harsh with her words sometimes, but she really does care about them, and shows it in her own unique ways.

This was such a good series that I'm now tempted to go and read the manga from the beginning, to see all the other little backstories and plotlines I missed out on.
Jan 3, 2021 6:40 AM

Jun 2019
Really enjoyable and adorable. Glad it was a happy ending.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakuen Babysitters Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2018

74 by tartaeli »»
Sep 9, 2023 9:42 AM

Poll: » Gakuen Babysitters Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2018

43 by Anthanasia142 »»
Aug 20, 2023 10:31 PM

Poll: » Gakuen Babysitters Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2018

45 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jun 21, 2023 1:39 PM

Poll: » Gakuen Babysitters Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2018

39 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jun 21, 2023 1:38 PM

Poll: » Gakuen Babysitters Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2018

38 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jun 21, 2023 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.