Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2018 11:47 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
> He was super cute

What a straightforward and honest answer lul
Mar 25, 2018 6:28 AM
Nov 2017
WTF with this chapter and chap 22, I have to read comedy manga just to forget
Mar 25, 2018 10:32 AM

Jun 2009
I find it extremely fucked up that Yajima is perfectly okay with Hato cheating on her. The fact the cheating is being treated as a joke is beyond tasteless.

Even if Hato and Yajima are in an open relationship, it's clear that Madarame and his wife are not. It's even more messed up that they are ignoring Saki, and the fact she had just given birth, and that Hato and Madarame banged in the nursery.

I'm fairly sure Shimoku is going to play the infidelity for laughs. Maybe we'll get some chapters of Madarame sneaking around, trying to go for seconds with Hato. Or 'hilarity' over the other characters having to keep the secret from her. Or Madarame sneaking away while on a diaper run to get his rocks off on another former Genshiken love interest like Sue. So funny. So quirky.

Fuck this.
Apr 8, 2018 12:33 PM
Oct 2013
my thoughts exactly this chap and chap 22 just went down hill in the beginning was a really sweet slice of life between the two loving characters then takes a turn the wrong direction its like they totally changed the main character personality i dont really see him cheating on his wife ever he wouldnt seems like a person that would do that ...
Apr 17, 2018 6:44 AM
Jan 2013
Ok, thank god I wasn't going crazy. I have been reading SF infrequently over the years and recently I decided to catch up without re-reading and I was genuinely shocked to see this behavior! I actually have never read Genshiken but I do not feel that SF is confusing, at least not until this chapter. I'm disturbed and upset
Aug 16, 2018 9:32 AM

Feb 2015
i thought this series is just about watanabe and saki. and okay. that is sweet. i was perfectly okay with that.
then i read this chapter.
a middle age man who suddenly got a children was cheating with a guy. for sure that was hato. seriously that ruined everything imo. i don't really know what to say. things just got messed up. most of the important thing is that watanabe is cheating. i dont think he is that kind of character. well if it's from the very beginning of genshiken it might be true but time passed and his personality as a character was developing in a good way, better way.
YizelTroAug 16, 2018 9:36 AM
Jun 18, 2019 3:36 PM
Apr 2019
ROOOOOOOOOOFL PRISON SCHOOL LEVEL OF TROLL???

Literally how to destroy your nearly 2 decade old characters and world in less than 2 chapters.
Mar 10, 2020 7:22 AM

Jun 2010
I love how everyone rated this chapter (I hate it) xD
and so i am so time to drop it
Mar 22, 2021 2:28 AM

Jan 2016
Well... I still would like to read chapter 24...
Apr 4, 2021 2:25 PM
Jun 2010
Well... This is chapter is kinda not ok? Like wow... Cheating directly after your wife gives birth. If they were in an open marriage that's one thing but this is definitely some marriage breaking level of dishonesty

Thanks, I hate it
May 30, 2021 10:22 AM

Jun 2009
Sw3at said:

There's a Genshiken fan blog that has summaries for the chapters up to ch29, and honestly, the series is complete trash. It's just shenanigans of the Genshiken cast having sex with each other, quite literally (Ogiue, Sasahara, and Sue have a threesome, for example), and jokes about them trying to cover up Madarame and Hato's tryst as I predicted in an earlier comment. Saki suspects he cheated, but that's about it.
May 30, 2021 12:07 PM

Jan 2016
superstaff said:
Sw3at said:

There's a Genshiken fan blog that has summaries for the chapters up to ch29, and honestly, the series is complete trash. It's just shenanigans of the Genshiken cast having sex with each other, quite literally (Ogiue, Sasahara, and Sue have a threesome, for example), and jokes about them trying to cover up Madarame and Hato's tryst as I predicted in an earlier comment. Saki suspects he cheated, but that's about it.
I know about Oguiemaniax's blog covering it, but I want to judge it myself... (even if I'd prefer Hashikko Ensemble to be translated)

More topics from this board

» This page is all sorts of wrong, not actually Saki and Madarame

melton80 - Apr 1, 2018

9 by superstaff »»
Mar 26, 7:01 AM

Poll: » Spotted Flower Chapter 39 Discussion

shutcardboard - Sep 1, 2023

1 by superstaff »»
Dec 13, 2023 1:38 AM

» Was it received well in Japan? Why?

itabanita - Feb 8, 2022

1 by superstaff »»
Mar 15, 2023 6:14 AM

Poll: » Spotted Flower Chapter 22 Discussion

Misiakk - Mar 18, 2018

14 by ALOC »»
Jul 7, 2019 5:28 PM

Poll: » Spotted Flower Chapter 10 Discussion

Misiakk - May 31, 2014

4 by theoriginalshew »»
Sep 22, 2018 6:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.