Forum Settings
Forums

Do you want the current Discord format or a simpler one?

Must be a Club Member to Reply 
View Poll Results: What type of Discord do you want?
Simple — A couple of bots, a few text chats, one music channel

31 44.93%
Current — How it is now.

38 55.07%
Voters: 69
Voting has been closed

Mar 24, 2018 8:30 PM
TNC Creator

We've been thinking about the current formatting of Discord, which we feel is a bit complex. Many complaints have been made about the pointlessness of some of the mechanisms and things available in our Discord (for example, the bots). In general, our focus is to have the tools required to have good conversation, which was the main reason for our stay with Chatango for such a long time, which has a simple structure, so the option of having a more simple Discord (less bots, less text chats, one music channel, etcetera) is something that we wanted to put out there as an option.

Also, the poll will not be the only factor that will determine what will happen with the Discord. We'll also be looking at the suggestions. In general, the purpose of this thread is to give the option of requesting changes to the Discord, the poll will only be looked at to see what is majorly wanted (but still, it will not determine how the Discord comes out).

Have fun giving suggestions, and make a vote (especially if you're in the Discord)! DM me if you have any questions about this.
Modified by TheSkiesAwake, Apr 2, 2018 11:13 AM

··Wʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀ ʀᴜɴ﹐ ᴀ ᴊᴏɢ﹐ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟᴋ﹐ ᴏɴᴇ ꜱᴛᴇᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.··

Mar 24, 2018 8:46 PM

i left so idk :>
Stardust Revolution sounds like the name of a goddamn 90s boy band, or the title of BTS's latest album

Mar 24, 2018 9:49 PM

Scarlett_ryuken said:
i left so idk :>

I am not even there so I wouldn't know too

Mar 24, 2018 10:29 PM

I stopped using discord for a long time already. If it's something fun with discord, it's the ability to search for yt songs or listen to the music channel and not to forget listening to female voices.

Mar 25, 2018 3:26 AM

I like the current discord ;]

Mar 25, 2018 6:44 AM

Maybe make a few separate role groups, where people can pick and each group will have a different color attached to that role.

Mar 25, 2018 9:18 AM

Yeah and if ppl don't like that we have so many chats and stuff just check the most important ones and decide which will be useful. I don't mind however you make it, the most important is we have the main chat and it's voice channel, a spoiler chat and a music room and channel. I find the roles and the colours fun ;]

Mar 25, 2018 9:30 AM

I'm just here for the food :3
"No matter what painful things happens, even when it looks like you'll lose... when no one else in the world believes in you... when you don't even believe in yourself... I will believe in you!"

Mar 25, 2018 1:53 PM

More options for people who want it; something like bots r optional. I find things more complicated to set up tho

Credit to Aster-

Mar 26, 2018 12:43 PM

mmmh, you ever heard of better discord you can make skins and plugins for discord to change how it looks! Just get betterdiscord and mod ur discord ;)

Mar 28, 2018 10:00 AM
everything is good just add few more bots for entertainment like pokecord bot

Mar 30, 2018 7:09 PM

Honestly it was way too big for my tastes, really hard to connect with anyone ;-;
Check out my artwork, animations, or just keep in touch!
DeviantArt - Twitter - Tumblr
ART COMMISSIONS!
If you're interested in me doing commissions for you check my rules here and/or email me at: keetoncatdesign@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2018 7:49 PM
TNC Creator

KeetonCat said:
Honestly it was way too big for my tastes, really hard to connect with anyone ;-;

Anything in particular that you feel is "big"? (examples are great. Just allows us implement things more easily)

Apr 7, 2018 1:14 AM
I'm late to this, but would I be able to get an invite link please?

Apr 7, 2018 6:26 PM
TNC Creator

FAlRYLORD said:
I'm late to this, but would I be able to get an invite link please?

Here's the link:

https://discord.gg/tExKSye

You can find the actual link, though, on our layout (front page, in the information section).