Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 24, 2018 4:45 AM

Jan 2011
I want to see one set in the wild west. Seems like a pretty easy fit with Garo as the new stranger that turns up into towns, outlaws that are actually horrors, and whatnot. Plus it isn't something that's been explored all that much in anime.

How about you?
Mar 24, 2018 6:40 AM
Apr 2016
They have basically covered (and screwed up) the whole history of humanity and the concept behind Horrors (with one ultimate Horror always being here), so if we are talking like for real... I guess they either end it with dignity, or go for one final showdown in some sort of futuristic world? Sounds bad (and Call of Duty proves it). Without knowing what the creators have in mind, I say they finish this series while it still has just some merit and take up some other projects (Mappa still has to do Shingeki no Bahamut 3, for me, at least).
Re:formed
Mar 24, 2018 9:58 AM
Dec 2010
ReaperCreeper said:
I want to see one set in the wild west. Seems like a pretty easy fit with Garo as the new stranger that turns up into towns, outlaws that are actually horrors, and whatnot. Plus it isn't something that's been explored all that much in anime.

How about you?

western cowboy era
maybe medieval Britain
Also I kind of want of woman garo (i know this ones never happening but i still think it would be good)
Mar 24, 2018 1:16 PM
Apr 2016
shadowii said:
ReaperCreeper said:

How about you?

western cowboy era
maybe medieval Britain
Also I kind of want of woman garo (i know this ones never happening but i still think it would be good)

They did cover medieval more or less, you can't expect them to do all the medievals, and the cowboy "era" was scratched with that cowboy town episode.
Mar 24, 2018 2:48 PM
Dec 2010
Daniel_Naumov said:
shadowii said:

western cowboy era
maybe medieval Britain

They did cover medieval more or less, you can't expect them to do all the medievals, and the cowboy "era" was scratched with that cowboy town episode.

one does not cover all in one episode and inquisition spain vs medival britain had some big differences
Mar 24, 2018 3:29 PM
Apr 2016
shadowii said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

one does not cover all in one episode and inquisition spain vs medival britain had some big differences

But they would be really going over and over the same thing. Even the background of one evil Horror being behind the struggles of the heroes is revealed. They are ending this Garo animation series, if they want to stay coherent they just can't expand anymore.
Mar 25, 2018 8:28 AM
Dec 2010
Daniel_Naumov said:
shadowii said:

But they would be really going over and over the same thing. Even the background of one evil Horror being behind the struggles of the heroes is revealed. They are ending this Garo animation series, if they want to stay coherent they just can't expand anymore.

thats just what you want, heavily doubt this is the last garo anime
Mar 25, 2018 3:21 PM
Apr 2016
It is not really what I want, it is what Garo has to do to not become another "exploited" series that does not end no matter how much time passes. And I sure would not want that.
Mar 26, 2018 9:01 PM

Sep 2011
prohibition era 1920's america, prime location for various horrors and I think garo with a crime mafia backdrop would be fucking awesome.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jun 25, 2019 1:46 PM
Apr 2016
Any news of a new entry in the series?
reminds himself
Guess it's time Garo became an exploited series.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Garo: Vanishing Line Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xeogran - Mar 23, 2018

55 by Hisoka2107 »»
Aug 16, 2023 2:11 PM

» Should i watch this or the 2014 series?

Kitsune_089 - Aug 7, 2021

4 by Max-OG »»
Jan 24, 2023 10:11 AM

Poll: » Garo: Vanishing Line Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2017

145 by Duck67 »»
Dec 1, 2022 5:01 AM

» Swords Armor

dragynfaerie - Jul 3, 2022

1 by Dd5 »»
Sep 3, 2022 1:05 PM

Poll: » Garo: Vanishing Line Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2018

90 by dragynfaerie »»
Jul 3, 2022 6:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.