Forum Settings
Forums
Mar 23, 2018 3:07 PM

Hello my friend, would you like a hot freshly baked amv ?

No? Well too bad, because i'm shoving it down your throat anyway! Wait, don't run away, the amv actually pretty good. Or at least, it's not terrible like the vast majority of random amv's you can find pretty much everywhere. I won't go as far as to say it's a really good amv, but hey, at least i got the basics down. (probably)

The editing is pretty basic, done in Premiere pro, with a sprinkle of After effect.
Anime's Flip Flappers
Music from Bradio with the song Spicy Madonna.
Hence the extremely unoriginal and clever title of Spicy flapping.

Plug your headset, ready your pupils and enjoy.

This is also (kind of) my first-ish amv. Well not really, but the ones i made where like.. 8 years old and were also complete crap, so let's conveniently forget they even existed and say this is my first amv. So, i'm still learning and aspiring to get better and produce gooder amv, so feel free to tell me everything that's wrong or could have been improved!

Mar 24, 2018 12:43 AM

explosive is a good way to describe it. that was really good, tbh i can't think of how that could've improved. i kinda want to rewatch flip flappers now

took my a while to realise they are the people who made Flyers as well. great band, good song choice

Mar 24, 2018 3:08 PM

Yeah, explosive was exactly the kind of feeling i wanted to give with this amv. Turned out pretty alright. Glad you liked it :)