Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Killing Bites
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 23, 2018 10:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The metaphor of a lion battling its opponent...

Typical episode similar to the others. Hitomi is going all in her fight. One more episode left until all this mindless action is over. I will say this though, Hitomi's transformation made her more wilder than ever.
Mar 23, 2018 11:41 AM

Jan 2012
Well holy fuck, best-girl Ui won! Wasn't expecting that. XD Or that Kido would actually outlast Hitomi only for Cheetah to pick up the cheap kill. I DID however remember the chameleons that were briefly foreshadowed two episodes back. Looks like they're gonna try and tongue rape poor best-girl Ui next week, but I'm guess Hitomi comes to enough to send them packing, and then a bit of forced romance between our mcs perhaps? But until then!
Mar 23, 2018 11:45 AM

Jun 2015
That was a fierce battle. Got to see some backstory for Kiddo, but I don't care. Even with her arm chopped off, Hitomi still kept on fighting. Cheetah got a cheap kill on Kiddo. Ui winning is just too amusing. Some chameleons are up to no good.
Mar 23, 2018 11:46 AM
Sep 2015
If same-sex children is possible just as Oshie said that's mean I expect to see Liger and Tigon
Mar 23, 2018 12:30 PM

Dec 2017
goddamn, what a stupendous way to end the show with an 'unexpected twist!!!!'
Mar 23, 2018 12:58 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
In her new form Hitomi really looks far more alive somehow. The battle between Hitomi and Pangolin really was something. Hmm the insight into Pangolin's past was interesting. Though never expected that he will have a third form though. Rage form huh. Using Rage to fight against rage sure was an interesting tactic. But whoever strikes first will win i guess. Yoko's expression on seeing Pangolin get cut down though lol. Man the destroyal really was full of surprises with first Eruza then finally Ui ending up as the winner. Though the destroyal may be over looks like things are getting interesting with the introduction of a new faction. Can't wait to see how this ends next week.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 23, 2018 1:21 PM

Feb 2015
Whoa… normally when the MC gets a power up/final form the battle is mostly one sided… its refreshing to see something else.

Ratels (and the narrator) are freakin badasses

Yoko’s reactions as always are amazing.

I wonder whats going to happen in the final episode, its probably going to end in a cliffhanger since I cant see Hitomi, bunny girl and cheetah (dont even remember their names) standing any chance in beating the team of chameleons.
Mar 23, 2018 1:50 PM

Jan 2015
It was good to see the fight in anime. Hitomi likes to play in this form. Yoko got everything back in a hard way and it'll be even harder next week. And cliffhanger for next week.
Mar 23, 2018 2:39 PM
Mar 2017
What if in the final episode it turns out that oshie is a therianthrope
Mar 23, 2018 3:26 PM

Aug 2013
Stupidest plottwist ever

Mar 23, 2018 4:28 PM

Jul 2013
The final fight between Hitomi and Kido was really badass. It was gory, extreme and very fun. Kido remained a beast till the very end, but even he fell at the end. Kinda feel bad for him, since the reason why he was so obsessed with nature was because it reminded him of his mother.

Somehow, I saw Ui winning since she revealed to still be conscious. Not that I'm complaining, best girl won at the end. I wonder how they will deal with the Chameleons, though.

Loved Youko's epic breakdown when she realized she lost. Whetever she is winning or losing, she has the best expressions. Liked too how the Ishida boss went from an apologizing loser to smug the second Ui won, lol.

Also, no sharpest fangs catchphrase this time, and one episode left... I'm going to miss this a lot.
Mar 23, 2018 4:58 PM

Nov 2016
Great fight to wrap up the destroyal,it was action packed and a bloody mess. Throwing your own arm was just savage from Hitomi.

Cheetah gave Kido the final blow in the end,but got taken out afterwards herself.Ui, dumb luck or not, you rock.

Youkos reaction while watching the whole spectacle was a bit lacking,sure it wasn't bad,but last weeks madness put the bar up pretty high.

And lmao chameleons,what a stupid twist and that's why I love this show,only thing which could have topped that

Only one episode left ;_;

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 23, 2018 5:40 PM
Jun 2017
Rabbit won!!! 😂😂😂😂

Ratel and pagolin fight is great, they have shown what they can do in a fight...

*LAST EPISODE NEXT WEEK!!!
Mar 23, 2018 9:33 PM
Mar 2018
this anime is worth it.
Mar 23, 2018 10:48 PM

May 2015
This face...

Well...Kido's backstory was short, but did more then enough for me to understand him. Not bad...

Claw in your mouth...

"Their limbs could be torn off and their guts spilling out, bu they only turn more vicious and won't stop fighting until their dying breath." PROOF! I NEED PROOF!

Lol, for a second there, I thought Hitomi was going to go Oozaru up on us...

ALL OF YOUKO'S FACIAL EXPRESSIONS! ALL OF THEM!!!

THE EARS! LMAO!

WTFLMAO! SOMEBODY KILL THE NARRATOR!

Tarotist said:
I swear, Bunny Girl is going to save everyone here!

HOW DID I KNOW? HOW DID I KNOW???!!!! BEST TOURNAMENT ARC EVER!
FMmatron said:
Ui, dumb luck or not, you rock.

Well...she does have a pair of rabbit's feet. ^_^

CHAMELEONS? WE'RE DEFINITELY BLOODY ROAR NOW!

You gotta love the Honeyguide skits. ^_^
TarotistMar 23, 2018 10:54 PM
Mar 23, 2018 11:25 PM

Jun 2013
God damn. Hitomi throwing her severed arm and stuffing the other one down his throat was metal as fuck. This show's got me going, lol.
Mar 23, 2018 11:55 PM

Jan 2011
felt bad for kiddo guy just wanted to protect what he loved , still episode was damn funny with the roller coaster of reactions from Youko shes too good

fight ended in a slightly unexpected way and just when we thought it was over the animal form of a ghost recon squad has shown up and ruined the fun vibes !
Mar 24, 2018 7:48 AM

Nov 2011
Ive been saying it for weeks that the fights in Killing Bites are way better then any fights in DBZ, Naruto etc. I did not expect Hitomi to lose and Arm or even Pangolin to Evolve. That shit was intense!!!

She picked up her arm and used it as a FUCKING SPEAR!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!?!

So cool.

Aww man looks like shit hits the fan next week. I hope they can attach Hitomis arm back. i wanna see her fight more!

ALso sorry Rabbit lovers, but best girl has best smile!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 24, 2018 10:31 AM
Sep 2016
The one with the sharpest fangs wins. That's what Killing Bites is.
Mar 24, 2018 11:58 AM
Mar 2016
OOOOOH, looks like Yoko Mistukado had said too soon, not counting on the Cheetah to do the final blow on her Pangolin, but in the end she got owned by the Bunny with a lucky kick, looks like her Rabbit's foot or feet where her lucky charm after all, get it luck charm rabbit's foot or feet since it's plural, hehehehehee......To bad tow of those big wig zaibatsu's were too happy to give the Ishida zaibatsu their prize. BTW wtf is happening that those camera crew where being killed off and there is this thing of killing the remaining Therianthropes by those Chameleon guys??????
Mar 24, 2018 1:02 PM
Dec 2017
SoraSenpai said:
Ive been saying it for weeks that the fights in Killing Bites are way better then any fights in DBZ, Naruto etc. I did not expect Hitomi to lose and Arm or even Pangolin to Evolve. That shit was intense!!!

Yeah, no. It was between. DBZ, Naruto, HunterXHunter, Bleach, etc still up top.

But I guess you can say better story decision since it's always typical main character gets transformation and wins for every action anime.

I can also say Kido has better character development/backstory than Jiren.
Mar 24, 2018 1:42 PM

Nov 2011
AnimeBoyFan101 said:
SoraSenpai said:

Yeah, no. It was between. DBZ, Naruto, HunterXHunter, Bleach, etc still up top.

But I guess you can say better story decision since it's always typical main character gets transformation and wins for every action anime.

I can also say Kido has better character development/backstory than Jiren.
Hunter x and my Hero Ill give to you. But this is more entertaining then Naruto and Bleach. And especially DBZ. Imo at least.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 24, 2018 4:41 PM

Feb 2013
Woa! Hitomi lost an ARM!

LOL Ui won.
Honestly, considering the anime, I can't say I'm all that surprised.
Mar 25, 2018 3:10 AM

Nov 2013
Hitomi is giving an arm and a leg for victory. Literally. How she thrusted her claws through Kido's head was savage. Youko's facial expression was priceless.

A cheap kill for Eruza, but okay. Poor Ui has to fight her. K.O. by tripping. Nice. I didn't expect Ui of all people to win the tournament.

But now she has to face these chameleon freaks. And I wonder, what the traitor is planning to do on the ship. It would be nice to see Yuuya and Youko teaming up.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Mar 25, 2018 10:11 AM
Jan 2017
Once again, Hitomi's supreme protagonist power wins. Even after losing an arm and getting beaten to a bloody pulp, Hitomi kills Kido, to absolutely no one's surprise. The episode also highlights some of Kido's backstory, but by that point, it doesn't matter because his ruthlessness and lack of concern for others are too cemented in the viewers' minds to make him a sympathetic character. There is a difference between having a sympathetic backstory and actually being sympathetic, and both Hitomi and Kido are not sympathetic despite having a backstory that would earn them sympathy from the viewers. It was kinda funny that Ui won by being the only one that didn't get beaten up, so it goes to show that winner didn't win through strength, speed or determination. She was simply smart enough to keep her distance and let others tear each other apart. A major victory for the underdog! They should just make a spin-off with Ui as the heroine. That would be much better than this piece of shit show!
Mar 25, 2018 12:13 PM

Nov 2009
I thought the first half of the Destroyal was pretty meh but they really turned it up the last few episodes, it's been awesome.
Mar 25, 2018 7:49 PM

Sep 2011
God I love this show. So glad Amazon fixed their screw-up faster this time (now if they can just stop having these problems to begin with...)

The sounds Yoko made when Kido was defeated, Ui's dumb-luck win (you know there's ONE person somewhere on that ship who just made a fortune off those long-shot odds), and the pay-off for a blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment a couple episodes back... This episode was everything I want from Killing Bites and more.
"EVERYBODY, CLAP YOUR HANDS!"

"PLUS ULTRA!"
Mar 26, 2018 2:07 AM

Oct 2010
Best end confirmed.

usagi-chan~ usagi-chan~
Mar 26, 2018 5:26 AM

Oct 2014
This must be one of the worst fights I've ever seen and I've seen some shit.
Mar 26, 2018 3:31 PM

Oct 2008
LOLZ! What an unexpected outcome of the Destroyal!
EPIC fight between Ratel & Pangolin but Damn Hitomi really pushed herself beyond limits just to bring down Kido with only her left arm remaining!
I really thought Cheetah's kill steal win would be the end of the Drestroyal but the hilarious unexpected was Usagi Inaba tripped-over and inadvertently performed an uppercut kick to Cheetah and we have here the unexpected Champion! how crazy was that!?
So there's more villains? Chameleon clean-up group!?
5/5.

Good thing I didn't heard that usual script on this episode! lol

Mar 27, 2018 4:52 AM

Jul 2016
I hope Oshie ends up being the mastermind of everything.
Mar 27, 2018 8:17 PM

Mar 2009
Well, that was an unexpected outcome. Good for Ui lol
Mar 28, 2018 9:52 AM

Sep 2013
Kido still a savage even with hitomi's transformation but she splatters his brains out, cheeta sweeps up the rest and loses to ui XD
Chameleon assassins arrive.
Mar 28, 2018 10:23 AM

Jul 2014
Ofc best girl won lmao.
Mar 30, 2018 4:21 PM

Dec 2010
The best episode so far. So much twists - I did not expected them.

The best girl won. Was laughing really hard. Then totally random coup d`etat. When everybody expected that Destroyal is over the writers decided: "Oh whatever, just wreck the havoc".
Mar 31, 2018 8:24 AM

Aug 2017
Good comedy episode. Rabbit for the win! Youko's faces returns. LOL plot twist in the end. 2/5
NurguburuMar 31, 2018 8:27 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 2, 2018 9:47 PM
Aug 2014
it was not bad xD
I hope this anime get a second season
Apr 4, 2018 8:44 AM

Apr 2015
Is it an MMORPG or something, they level up in turns.
They used the same trick about 50 times too much, it gets tiring
May 6, 2018 2:02 AM

Aug 2015
Youko's giving us some choice faces in these last two episodes. Not quite up to the Kakegurui level, but still quite impressive

Honey badgers seem to make for an ideal anime character, if running on pure rage is something backed up by science lol
glassknucklesMay 6, 2018 2:26 AM
Jan 21, 2019 6:29 AM

Jun 2017
funny how the previous episode was the best but this one being the stupidest among all the others.
So Ratel gets her arm torn ,impaled multiple times ,her vital organs should have been turned to pulp by now but due to some bullshit mockery of a Mary sue development she killed Pangolin.
Better not say anything about Rabbit's triumph....
Only interesting part was the power dynamics between the 4 zaibatsus..Quite surprising at the revealation of Ishida putting up a veil of weak character up untill now.
Sep 23, 2019 7:19 AM

Mar 2015
Lmao wow, bunny girl is the winner in the end!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Dec 24, 2019 4:04 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oof hitomi's arm was harsh, but I laughed so much on usagi girl winning the tournament xDD
Feb 11, 2020 11:44 AM

Apr 2013
This was probably the best episode so far because Hitomi did not say her stupid catchphrase lol
So I assume she'll wake up to defeat those chameleons and end the destroyal and the show... finally.
Jun 22, 2020 1:20 AM

Jul 2017
Holy shit! This episode was too much. So many twists lol

Jun 22, 2022 5:18 PM

Aug 2018
Gator said:
This was probably the best episode so far because Hitomi did not say her stupid catchphrase lol
So I assume she'll wake up to defeat those chameleons and end the destroyal and the show... finally.
The one with the sharpest fangs wins. That's what Killing Bites is.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Killing Bites Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2018

162 by FortiethAtom4 »»
Sep 1, 2023 6:50 PM

Poll: » Killing Bites Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2018

242 by godzalo »»
Aug 4, 2023 8:29 PM

Poll: » Killing Bites Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2018

53 by LyLord »»
Jul 23, 2023 7:46 AM

Poll: » Killing Bites Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2018

61 by poisonbly »»
Apr 18, 2023 9:04 AM

» Is there a chance for season 2?

hellowwloll - Jan 13, 2023

4 by LostSpectre »»
Jan 25, 2023 6:00 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.