Forum Settings
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
 
Mar 28, 2018 11:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 13393
@Saucy -

Where did the autistic shrieking about the alt-right come from? Oh wait, let me get that for you:


And what do you know of courage? Are you going to get onto a podium and declare your favorite shampoo? Your favorite food? Movie? You have nothing to stand for that demands sacrifice. You are nothing more than a status quo nobody who is so sheltered that he thinks a street gang is a brand of cookies. You've seen nothing of a world where courage is required. I would consider you fortunate for that, if not pitiful because of how you wield it.

@Ryuuryota - Yep you've got it. I just felt the need to warn you since these battle hardened warriors have likely reported you for possession & production of child porn by now.
Modified by Bayek, Mar 28, 2018 11:38 AM
 
Mar 28, 2018 11:39 AM
LoLiCoN

Offline
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 539
Bayek said:
@Saucy -

Where did the autistic shrieking about the alt-right come from? Oh wait, let me get that for you:


And what do you know of courage? Are you going to get onto a podium and declare your favorite shampoo? Your favorite food? Movie? You have nothing to stand for that demands sacrifice. You are nothing more than a status quo nobody who is so sheltered that he thinks a street gang is a brand of cookies. You've seen nothing of a world where courage is required. I would consider you fortunate for that, if not pitiful because of how you wield it.

@Ryuuryota - Yep you've got it. I just felt the need to warn you since these battle hardened warriors have likely reported you for possession & production of child porn by now.

haha child porn lol i'll be seeing them in court where they can take a statement from the "victim" xDDDD
アニメ幼女見てるのが楽しい
 
Mar 28, 2018 11:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 13393
@Ryuuryota - Hey hey, no victims here. Every loli loves it - even the ones that are raped. Especially the ones that are raped by their beloved onii-chan.
 
Mar 28, 2018 11:42 AM
LoLiCoN

Offline
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 539
Bayek said:
@Ryuuryota - Hey hey, no victims here. Every loli loves it - even the ones that are raped. Especially the ones that are raped.

haha yeah i know them lolis love it when they get passed the bleeding then they start sqwealing like baby pigs xDD
アニメ幼女見てるのが楽しい
 
Mar 28, 2018 11:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 742
Bayek said:
And what do you know of courage? Are you going to get onto a podium and declare your favorite shampoo? Your favorite food? Movie? You have nothing to stand for that demands sacrifice. You are nothing more than a status quo nobody who is so sheltered that he thinks a street gang is a brand of cookies. You've seen nothing of a world where courage is required. I would consider you fortunate for that, if not pitiful because of how you wield it.

@Ryuuryota - Yep you've got it. I just felt the need to warn you since these battle hardened warriors have likely reported you for possession & production of child porn by now.



This is the most adorable thing I've ever read. I take it you one of those people who religiously watch right-wing edgelords on YouTube and form you political opinions based on "Ten times Ben Shapiro dropped a truth bomb on liberal cucks" videos.

We have a bright future ahead of us. Many a ship have sailed into the intellectual frontier, all have met their doom at the hands of dipshits who form their political opinions based on "oi, mate, this one guy made this other guy look stupid. and I want to do that. so now. I will copy everything this guy thinks. because I want to do that too. and i am also incapable of independent thought. because i am 14 and i think it's edgy to have black and white political world views."

I was expecting a 4chan level of shitposting in this thread, but I didn't expect anyone to be stupid enough to try to defend said shitposting. Good job.


 
Mar 28, 2018 12:15 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 705
Aann said:
Kittens-kun said:
I can't believe this thread hasn't been locked yet. I also can't believe how many delusional people are on this site. There's nothing wrong with it, and there never will be. End of story.


I would love to get you - better yet, all the others on here that defend Loli Porn - in front of a camera, with people asking you guys questions on live tv about "Why it's ok and why you defend Loli Porn?" I guarantee when you not being protected by the anonymity of the Internet you'll be singing a diffrent tune than your smug, self righteous response above.

I can't imagine the amount of mental gymnastics it takes to convince yourself this is a good argument.
 
Mar 28, 2018 12:20 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 705
Actually looking at it now, user Aanns is from Australia, the country where all small chested porn is literally banned for being CP, so I guess it makes sense that he'd be this ignorant when it comes to these kinds of topics.
 
Mar 28, 2018 12:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 13393
Saucy said:
Bayek said:
And what do you know of courage? Are you going to get onto a podium and declare your favorite shampoo? Your favorite food? Movie? You have nothing to stand for that demands sacrifice. You are nothing more than a status quo nobody who is so sheltered that he thinks a street gang is a brand of cookies. You've seen nothing of a world where courage is required. I would consider you fortunate for that, if not pitiful because of how you wield it.

@Ryuuryota - Yep you've got it. I just felt the need to warn you since these battle hardened warriors have likely reported you for possession & production of child porn by now.



This is the most adorable thing I've ever read. I take it you one of those people who religiously watch right-wing edgelords on YouTube and form you political opinions based on "Ten times Ben Shapiro dropped a truth bomb on liberal cucks" videos.

We have a bright future ahead of us. Many a ship have sailed into the intellectual frontier, all have met their doom at the hands of dipshits who form their political opinions based on "oi, mate, this one guy made this other guy look stupid. and I want to do that. so now. I will copy everything this guy thinks. because I want to do that too. and i am also incapable of independent thought. because i am 14 and i think it's edgy to have black and white political world views."

I was expecting a 4chan level of shitposting in this thread, but I didn't expect anyone to be stupid enough to try to defend said shitposting. Good job.
"Hey, let me just keep throwing out random political terminology and names until this guy gets bored of playing kick the retard with my low IQ bait." If you're going to imagine me as any political figure...well...just imagine Mister Metokur's big fat cock in your face. That about sums this up.

I know you'll have to rub your double digit IQ together a bit to figure this one out, but what you call "shitposting" is a natural response to the quality of post that you yourself offer. Rather than an actual exchange of ideas, you're far more interested in screaming "PUSSY!" because people won't shout their fetishes for the world to hear.

Oh and when I was 14, I didn't have the luxury of making memes on an anime forum. I was too busy being a cowardly pussy who had to fight for his life in a gang infested neighborhood.

ItsXolo said:
Actually looking at it now, user Aanns is from Australia, the country where all small chested porn is literally banned for being CP, so I guess it makes sense that he'd be this ignorant when it comes to these kinds of topics.
Pretty ironic since Australia has bred some of the worst pedophiles to date. Peter Scully, anyone?
 
Mar 28, 2018 12:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 742
Bayek said:
"Hey, let me just keep throwing out random political terminology and names until this guy gets bored of playing kick the retard with my low IQ bait." If you're going to imagine me as any political figure...well...just imagine Mister Metokur's big fat cock in your face. That about sums this up.

I know you'll have to rub your double digit IQ together a bit to figure this one out, but what you call "shitposting" is a natural response to the quality of post that you yourself offer. Rather than an actual exchange of ideas, you're far more interested in screaming "PUSSY!" because people won't shout their fetishes for the world to hear.

Oh and when I was 14, I didn't have the luxury of making memes on an anime forum. I was too busy being a cowardly pussy who had to fight for his life in a gang infested neighborhood.




Again, the level of irony your posts achieve is beyond entertaining.


 
Mar 28, 2018 1:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 140
Don't bother with them, @Saucy. Your dealing with an intellectually disabled five year olds who couldn't string a good argument together if their lives depended on it. All they seem to do is yell, scream, shitpost, be confused about their own argument, throw memes, write incomprehensible, be hypocritical and loop their same bullshit with each post.
 
Mar 28, 2018 1:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 140
ItsXolo said:
Actually looking at it now, user Aanns is from Australia, the country where all small chested porn is literally banned for being CP, so I guess it makes sense that he'd be this ignorant when it comes to these kinds of topics.


Please, explain how I'm ignorant and your right?
 
Mar 28, 2018 3:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 13393
Aann said:
Don't bother with them, @Saucy. Your dealing with an intellectually disabled five year olds who couldn't string a good argument together if their lives depended on it. All they seem to do is yell, scream, shitpost, be confused about their own argument, throw memes, write incomprehensible, be hypocritical and loop their same bullshit with each post.
Hey, what are the prisons like in Australia? I'm mainly curious because

 
Mar 28, 2018 4:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 140
Bayek said:
Aann said:
Don't bother with them, @Saucy. Your dealing with an intellectually disabled five year olds who couldn't string a good argument together if their lives depended on it. All they seem to do is yell, scream, shitpost, be confused about their own argument, throw memes, write incomprehensible, be hypocritical and loop their same bullshit with each post.
Hey, what are the prisons like in Australia? I'm mainly curious because



... What!? What could that possibly have to do with anything!?

That’s it. At first I thought you were just s guy that’s ‘Really’ into Lolis, trying to have some semblance of an argument - or what you think an argument is - I’m convinced now your little more troll. God, oh, God! Please let Bayek be a troll. Nobody could possible be this stupid and ignorant in real life. Call me what you will, Bayek, but I’ve answered all your ridiculous questions as straight faced as I could! I never resorting to name calling like yourself or going on incomprehensible rants that didn’t have anything to do with the topic at hand. I even wanted to follow up my discussion with a Skype session with you about this topic - face to face - but you cowardly turned that down rendering everything you’ve written pointless!!!! So far you’ve taken this entire discussion and turned it into a joke. Mate, If you want to jack off to Lolis that’s your business, and as I’ve said before in the topic, I don’t agree agree with it but if it works for you, so be it. But don’t mistake just because it’s legally fine in your country that makes it socially ok. Because it isn’t.
 
Mar 28, 2018 5:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 1404
Kittens-kun said:
You people are so pathetic. Get over it already.

M8, you lose the right to call other people pathetic when you get off to drawings of kids.
Saucy said:
Yeah. No shit. It's not real child pornography, just like how "rape" and "incest" porn is just fiction. Except not a single person who gets off on watching those things would actually publicly admit to it for a very good reason. It's fucking weird and you should be judged for it if you're going to defend it.

It's a good general rule to just keep your sexual perversions to yourself online if you don't want to be judged or made fun of.
 
Mar 28, 2018 5:49 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 4031
Psyotic said:
Kittens-kun said:
You people are so pathetic. Get over it already.

M8, you lose the right to call other people pathetic when you get off to drawings of kids.
Saucy said:
Yeah. No shit. It's not real child pornography, just like how "rape" and "incest" porn is just fiction. Except not a single person who gets off on watching those things would actually publicly admit to it for a very good reason. It's fucking weird and you should be judged for it if you're going to defend it.

It's a good general rule to just keep your sexual perversions to yourself online if you don't want to be judged or made fun of.


Keep crying about nothing. You guys are funny as hell.
 
Mar 28, 2018 5:51 PM
LoLiCoN

Offline
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 539
Kittens-kun said:
Psyotic said:

M8, you lose the right to call other people pathetic when you get off to drawings of kids.

It's a good general rule to just keep your sexual perversions to yourself online if you don't want to be judged or made fun of.


Keep crying about nothing. You guys are funny as hell.

haha forum chat humor :DD i don't even understand anything anymore ^^
アニメ幼女見てるのが楽しい
 
Mar 28, 2018 5:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 1404
Kittens-kun said:
Keep crying about nothing. You guys are funny as hell.

Hey, you're the one sperging out over people equating lolicon and child porn, not me. If you're looking to see people crying, go back to your adult-baby fetish boards on tumblr.
Modified by Mienus, Mar 28, 2018 5:58 PM
 
Mar 28, 2018 5:58 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 4031
Psyotic said:
Kittens-kun said:
Keep crying about nothing. You guys are funny as hell.

Hey, you're the one sperging out over people equating lolicon and child porn, not me. If you're looking to see people crying, go back to your adult-baby fetish boards on tumblr.


So you're not whining? I mean, at least 1/3 of the posts in this thread are yours. We can keep this going if you want. The thread will probably get deleted at some point anyway
 
Mar 28, 2018 5:58 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 1
yo go get some real poon tang dawg defending naked 2d kids dont look good on a resume
 
Mar 28, 2018 6:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 1404
Kittens-kun said:
So you're not whining? I mean, at least 1/3 of the posts in this thread are yours.

What can I say, I like forum banter. Like, I get that you're into kids n shit, but you've also gotta be as dumb as a kid to think that shitposting is crying like a little bitch.

Cindilette said:
yo go get some real poon tang dawg defending naked 2d kids dont look good on a resume

^^^Real shit^^^
 
Mar 28, 2018 7:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 74
I have seen Loli Porn Art - some of it was ok, some was a bit much for my taste but I have always been on the side of as long as its not hurting anyone then I will turn a blind eye so to speak... There is far more important stuff going on than to decide if a drawing is a bad as the real thing in my opinion.
GLORY TO THE SULTANA!!!
 
Mar 30, 2018 5:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 1544
The responses to this thread got retarded at the end.
Yeah right there is no way a doujin about vomit exists.
Good song https://soundcloud.com/yeungkakit33/op4-hekireki-last-alliance
Tsumino account is BigMaraIppo
Another Good Song Listen to テスト by mukami #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/mukami/77a
Ashita no Joe and Megalo box are disappointing anime.
My reviews:https://myanimelist.net/profile/Botan-Chan45/reviews
Best Naruto Op: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByCNZxOBVWM&list=RDByCNZxOBVWM&index=1
discord name: Chitoge Kirisaki#9564
https://discord.gg/nGKu6zx my discord server for plebs
 
Mar 31, 2018 4:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 267
The fuck is this thread and why hasn't it been locked yet?
 
Mar 31, 2018 5:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 2640
It's fine that it exists, but I just hate the loli aesthetic, porn or ecchi or otherwise.
It's not my cup of tea whatsoever, so it's a shame to me that it's become so prevalent within modern anime.

However, this has started to turn around recently, with a sprinkling of shows here & there that don't have a loli aesthetic whatsoever, and I feel like with the Spring 2018 season, we're finally at a point where there's a better balance between shows which focus on that loli aesthetic/character design, and shows that don't.
I suppose I would also say that when it comes to modern anime, it used to be the case that the majority of shows being released either featured loli girls, or bishounen guys. Both of which I'm not a fan of just in terms of overall character design aesthetics.

However, looking at Spring 2018, I feel like I can truly say there's something for everyone here, and it really does seem like a great time to be an anime fan.
Now I'm just waiting for CEL animation to make a minor comeback for special higher-budget productions. When that happens, I might end up saying that it's the best time to be an anime fan, but until then, I'll take what I can get from the digital offerings. :)
::End of Transmission::


 
Mar 31, 2018 5:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 477
get a real relationship outside and you'll forget that loli porn trash
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Mar 31, 2018 12:56 PM
Kanade♥

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 9793
This thread will be locked now. Currently, this thread is filled with nothing but "Spam chatting", insults, etc.

Also, if you had received a private message with people insulting you, please report the whole conversation to me in PMs, so that I can take action against said users.

Thread Locked
 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Top
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]