Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: ReLIFE: Kanketsu-hen Episode 2 Discussion

Apr 30, 2018 11:15 PM

That YUI Cherry was a huge throwback to my high school self

May 3, 2018 11:30 PM

whoaa That YUI-Cherry, i am feeling so nostalgic

well it really fit the ending scene tho, i could felt joy and little bit sadness seeing dat moments in ending scene

May 5, 2018 1:57 PM

Nice moment when she grabbed his hand. And I'm pretty much convinced they know about each other by now but have no way to be sure.

And the project can go to hell when they erase memories like that... honestly, it would be much better if they just disappeared, no need to erase memories like that. But the fakt that Hijiro forgets about Arata is probably the worst.. I really hope they let them go without memory erase for taking that away from them would make everything they went through be in wane. You undergo this highschool rehabilitation and suddenly the person you cared the most during this rehabilitation is gone, this is honestly messed up (not to mention it doesn't even make sense to be this discreet when they would still be unable to recognize each other 10 years old ... and without address good luck finding each other in whole Japan)

Sep 12, 2018 5:16 AM

wow, did NOT expect to hear che.r.ry as an ed....
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.

Nov 5, 2018 5:50 AM

Dem maid outfits tho!

The school are going to have 4 ghosts lol

Dec 31, 2018 11:34 AM
PERFECT END SONG, beautiful photo metaphor

Mar 20, 9:35 PM
Damn, they might forget each other after high school? That's just cruel.

Apr 9, 2:56 PM
Supreme Tsundere

No mather how poor this rushed adaptation is of the later half, I love the series so much to the point that watching episode this long after I finished the manga and started the OVAs...
I just love this too much, it feels nice to relive such an endearing show.
I m glad I waited and stopped watching the OVA, definitly best move, since the feels are all coming back to me, lovely rushed episode.

Nothing beats Hishiro reactions.
Feels too, next episode will make my heart melt.

May 11, 9:38 PM

Hishiro maid so cute xD.

Nov 5, 5:36 AM

Damn those glasses fits absolutely perfectly with Hishiro in her maid outfit! So cute!

Yoake attempting to lift Kaizaki's mood by saying that he'll always remember him and may even ask him out for a few drinks together was so sweet! There's nothing wrong for the staff to care about their assigned subjects. An crying over the fact that the subjects may also lose their memories of each other is justifiable to my eyes because in reality... It really is depressing. The fact that the people you've shared moments of your life with would forget about you is just incredibly sad. Ahhh the feels...
OwO