Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 20, 2018 1:27 PM
Mar 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Haoyi to the rescue....shit he should've let Xueli be treated like shit by Yu Duze, shit how does baddies took to strip Xueli naked????? Cu'z apparently they're haven't took anything off from her. Oh dear another Xueli backstory, and kinda contradicts the previous backstory but then again it still follows the plot where Hoayi did allow Xueli to overtake him in the exams........Ok, so do them Chinese do the same thing of giving chocolate to the one they like on Valentines day or did them studio Tencent just took the idea from Japanese anime??????, Look like that whack in the head has made Xueli about to go berserk on Yu Duze......run Yu Duze, RUN!!!!!!

Btw Xuedi is equivalent to Kohai in Japan, Xenzhang is Sempai in Japanese.
Mar 21, 2018 3:01 AM

Oct 2017
I find the whole relationship thing between Xueli and Haoyi convoluted, but it's cute nontheless. At this point, it's of it's tracks and it's heading in a direction it so pleases.

I love Cupid's Chocolates for that though and glad some people are supporting Chinese animation.
ryammMar 21, 2018 3:26 AM
Mar 22, 2018 6:58 AM

Dec 2014
nice whole story mix up kinda understand Xueli’s point of view now
Mar 22, 2018 2:44 PM

Jan 2012
The relationship is a misunderstanding and I am shipping for Ouyang, Xueli. To be fair I think its more of Xueli mom was the cause of this causing Xueli to look at different

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
Mar 23, 2018 2:31 AM
Jul 2013
Koolman511 said:
The relationship is a misunderstanding and I am shipping for Ouyang, Xueli. To be fair I think its more of Xueli mom was the cause of this causing Xueli to look at different

Dude What? Her mom just gave her terrible relationship advice/ method of getting a man's attention. Ouyang just played her like a fiddle. What kind of terrible person are you for shipping those 2 together after he gave her ptsd?
Mar 23, 2018 3:04 AM

Jan 2012
98nchen said:
Koolman511 said:

Dude What? Her mom just gave her terrible relationship advice/ method of getting a man's attention. Ouyang just played her like a fiddle. What kind of terrible person are you for shipping those 2 together after he gave her ptsd?

Sorry for the confusion, I meant was the back story of Xueli. Xueli already liked Haoyi when she was young and she believed the way of getting Haoyi to notice her was by listening to her moms advice which I think it is unacceptable. On the other hand Xueli *used* Ouyang so she can attract Haoyi and lets be fair Ouyang is a *swearing*.

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
Mar 23, 2018 6:31 AM
Jul 2013
Koolman511 said:

Sorry for the confusion, I meant was the back story of Xueli. Xueli already liked Haoyi when she was young and she believed the way of getting Haoyi to notice her was by listening to her moms advice which I think it is unacceptable. On the other hand Xueli *used* Ouyang so she can attract Haoyi and lets be fair Ouyang is a *swearing*.

Ouyang is a replacement for haoyi, a means to fill a void in her heart. I don't see how she's using ouyang to attract him.
Apr 29, 2018 1:06 AM

Sep 2013
Has anyone else noticed that Haoyi's name is spoken about 100 times per episode?

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jul 30, 2020 9:41 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I see, so Xueli has always been in love with Haoyi
Oct 16, 2020 4:49 PM
Aug 2020
i really feel for Xueli, i feel like shes just mislead and misunderstood in every way possible
Sep 7, 2021 11:57 AM

Mar 2013
At the end, she finally admits that the chocolate was for Haoyi and not for Du Yuze and that he was actually the replacement instead of Haoyi. Now Du Yuze got dumped here, lol.

Poor Mei, Tata still recording the scene while Haoyi is getting pummeled. >.<

Xueli is now a bonafied Childhood friend that is deeply in love with Haoyi. I wonder what will Haoyi thinks of her if he realized Xueli's deep feelings for him... *sigh*
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.

More topics from this board

» Confusion

SOLDRAKE - Apr 5

4 by _Yotsugi_ »»
Apr 6, 7:42 AM

» Cupid's Chocolate season 3 petition

Zyana123 - Feb 22, 2020

35 by A_Person69420 »»
Aug 18, 2023 2:14 PM

Poll: » Aishen Qiaokeli-ing... 2nd Season Episode 15 Discussion

drama_menck - Apr 5, 2018

20 by Kokoro_Kotashima »»
Apr 12, 2023 8:08 PM

Poll: » Aishen Qiaokeli-ing... 2nd Season Episode 14 Discussion

Renaultclio101 - Apr 1, 2018

9 by Kokoro_Kotashima »»
Apr 12, 2023 8:02 PM

Poll: » Aishen Qiaokeli-ing... 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion

Renaultclio101 - Mar 25, 2018

17 by Kokoro_Kotashima »»
Apr 12, 2023 7:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.