Forum Settings
Forums

Is there a character who lived that you wish had died? Spoliers.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Mar 21, 2018 11:48 AM

Mar 21, 2018 12:36 PM

- Kyubey (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica) though I know it's not easy to kill him.
- Nina (Code Geass) she's annoying af
- Chihiro and Kei Shindou (ef: A Tale of Memories)

Mar 21, 2018 1:12 PM

Ajin: It might seem a bit...cold hearted of me but if Kei's sister and/or mother were to keel over, I wouldn't complain. While I find them both obnoxious and highly unlikable characters, I also think their death might finally inject Kei with some kind of human emotion. Maybe?

"Never underestimate bread rolls!"

Mar 21, 2018 1:21 PM
Sakura from naruto and mirano from parasyte .. i Fckn hate them

Mar 21, 2018 5:13 PM

Yes, quite a few actually!

Kyoko Kirigiri from Danganronpa - I don't really like her and find annoying but it isn't my dislike for her that made me annoyed she survived. We went through the whole emotional "death" scene only for her to actually not be dead! It made that entire scene pointless, how she survived didn't make a lot of sense, and in an anime like Danganronpa I expect characters who die to stay dead.

Everyone in Mai-Hime: A lot of main characters died in heart wrenching ways, only for us to get to the end and they all (how?!) come back to life. So what was the point of all that?

Everyone in Akuma No Riddle: Same sort of thing. Lots of character deaths only for everyone to (again, how?! ) survive and be okay in the final episode. Well that was all pointless then.

Everyone in Mirai Nikki: Again! Lots of people died but...oh wait! Time travel or an alternate dimensions or something like that, so everyone is okay!

Elizabeth Midford in Black Butler: A lot of characters die in this anime and she the most annoying female character in anything in my opinion, so really wish she would get killed off.

Mar 21, 2018 5:17 PM

Yes, there is one, it's Taiga from Toradora, that violent b!ch.

Play Eternal, the best digital card game ever

Mar 21, 2018 7:58 PM
Bakutrash cuntsuki, haruhi garbagemiya, and ewsoka first come to mind
I don't know why these characters are popular

Mar 23, 2018 8:16 AM

Wolfram von Bielefeld from Kyo Kara Maoh!

Pages (2) « 1 [2]