Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 20, 2018 7:48 AM
Nov 2017
Has there ever been any kind of fan-made replacement for the awful Island/Africa filler? I just watched it as many have recommended, by skipping the island filler until the episodes about Red Noah, then skipping the whole Africa arc, picking up at the episode where they go to Tartessos. The ending act was great, but it was so disappointing to go from one of the most dramatic episodes of the show directly to the filler, with no questions answered---the whole Act III is missing, and the show skips straight from Act II to Act IV. I know Hideaki Anno made a kind of redux movie of the whole series, but I'm curious to know if perhaps a doujinshi circle ever made a drop-in replacement that connects "Elektra's Betrayal" to the first episode of the climactic arc.
Apr 3, 2019 3:57 PM

Aug 2016
Maybe a bit late for you, but someone might make good use of this. At least I did recently and it was worth it. Someone made one some time ago. Here´s the reddit thread:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Digibro/comments/7079rz/how_to_watch_nadia_secret_of_blue_water_without/

And here´s the link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zDPXpsdo8yDvyZSCa6MPriNJ0yxTx26b/view
:v
Apr 9, 2019 8:54 AM
Nov 2017
Oh, fantastic! Thanks so much! I'll check it out next watchthrough. Nadia is such a wonderful show...flawed, but brilliant.
Apr 25, 2019 5:10 PM
Jan 2008
TheConductor said:
Oh, fantastic! Thanks so much! I'll check it out next watchthrough. Nadia is such a wonderful show...flawed, but brilliant.

Indeed. There's a reason why Anno wasn't particularly proud of the end result of Nadia. If those episodes hadn't existed, I'm sure he would have been prouder.

There are others who can make their own fan edits of this much maligned part of the show. It's easily preferable IMO than sitting through 10 absolutely demoralizing episodes that ruin everything about it.
Oct 2, 2020 3:31 PM
Aug 2018
Great. The subreddit was set to private and the video is a dubbed version. -.-

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nadia, the Secret of Blue Water Episode 39 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JTurner - Jan 17, 2008

72 by integraiwakura »»
Mar 16, 9:52 PM

Poll: » Nadia, the Secret of Blue Water Episode 35 Discussion

JTurner - Jan 17, 2008

21 by AzafuseKingTora »»
Mar 13, 10:59 PM

Poll: » Nadia, the Secret of Blue Water Episode 34 Discussion

JTurner - Jan 17, 2008

35 by AzafuseKingTora »»
Mar 13, 9:51 PM

Poll: » Nadia, the Secret of Blue Water Episode 33 Discussion

JTurner - Jan 17, 2008

32 by AzafuseKingTora »»
Mar 13, 9:17 PM

Poll: » Nadia, the Secret of Blue Water Episode 32 Discussion

JTurner - Jan 17, 2008

20 by AzafuseKingTora »»
Mar 13, 8:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.