Dat Grimoire.
Mimosa.
Dat darkness. They got transported.
The people got old.
She got Eliza!
Yuno arrives.
Fuegoleon is the target?
Dat ending.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Aug 11, 2018 6:25 PM

I know this animation has never been spectacular, but the witch lady was really underwhelming. I'm sure it's happened with other characters already, but the mismatch between the seiyuu's excited performance and how flat her movements and expressions were was really pronounced.

Jan 8, 5:44 AM

Yuno keeps getting more OP, I wonder what his powers will be like later on in the series.

Jan 14, 2:28 PM

I just watched this episode, I fairly like the show till now so I'm surprised it's at 6.9/10, I wonder what happened for it to reach that point.

Feb 28, 4:22 PM

The enemy did well to bamboozle the hell out of the magic knights to be teleported far away from the capital.

Well, seems like Fuegoleon is the target, that's why he is focused on in the OP...

Finally, the Sylph that Yuno got can be called out at will, I think pretty much the whole ep is just a buildup for the teleportation of the magic knights and Yuno having easy access to the sylph. So I'm excited about how Yuno will improve his power with the sylph around.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Preview MangaManga Store