Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Black Clover Episode 24 Discussion

Mar 20, 2018 3:19 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So almost all the other magic knights got teleported far away from the attack by that one mage.

I have to admit, this Catherine woman is someone to watch out for especially with her abilities. She's got a devious personality too to go along with her style. Looks like Yuno wants to prove himself.

Mar 20, 2018 4:39 AM

Catherine got some pretty interesting skills, in the end she still wasn't a match for Yuno,but I guss there's the possibility for a comeback,as long as there are people with mana around.

Liked the soundtrack they used at the end.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Mar 20, 2018 7:09 AM
After all, the villains target was Fuegoleon, more precisely his magic stone. And the one who made that plan was someone related to him. So Yuno was always helped by Bell, but he didn't realize it. He learned some things during that fight. Best girl is coming next episode, looking forward for it x)
Modified by renzospark, Mar 20, 2018 7:44 AM

Mar 20, 2018 7:50 AM

They weren't after the king as I expected, cool.
Yuno was amazing!

Mar 20, 2018 8:17 AM
Seems like the directors are having an off day while making Black clover. The animations are too 'lazy'. But well, Sticking for the sake of seeing one of my fav manga getting animated(in a sense) and coloured isn't a bad deal.

Can't wait for the magic emperor to show his powers ;D

Mar 20, 2018 8:32 AM
They was after Fuegoleon and why i m begin to think that he is about to die.
But i dont want him to die and was that golden dawn captain who summon him.Damm excited for next episode :)

Mar 20, 2018 8:35 AM

So the villains were after Fuegoleon. Yuno was able to care of that crazy woman by some help from Bell.

Mar 20, 2018 10:19 AM

a peaceful episode, we didn't hear any of Asta ridiculous scream.

Mar 20, 2018 11:06 AM

What a cock tease. Powerful episode. Yuno's OP AF, and Fuegoreon's in trouble. This show sure knows how to make the shounen in me bleed and thirst for more.

5/5

Mar 20, 2018 11:16 AM

Kinda dead, I was crying half way through because the animation was so bad so I couldn't see much basically
Got the gist of what they were saying through the usual lines that appear as part of the dialogue

The petit Clover segment was jokes, it was obvious that there was gonna be a bigger blow. Nonetheless, funny AF

P.S.
When I say crying, it was me yawning TBH... and the tears fell, meh!

Mar 20, 2018 11:42 AM
Yea guys. Yuno totally stole the show in this ep. That oba san lady is pretty scary. She had the potential to beat yuno but like most villains kept blabberin leading to her downfall. The thing that surprised me
most was how fugeleon just let himself be taken away. I mean ....he sensed it. The petit clover rocked as usual.'twas a good ep. Lookin forward to the later ep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 20, 2018 11:44 AM

ah, after the last few chapters and this episode, jigsaw falls into place. almost forgot about this part with fuegoleon

Mar 20, 2018 12:14 PM

Only one page for raden but it has a backside so he can get a 2nd spell if only he wasn't so pitiful.
Yuno realizing his dependency on his normal senses and gets the sylph under control, witch gets rekt.

Mar 20, 2018 12:26 PM

I mean atleast this episode isn't boring as the last one... Tho seriously, the animation and art sucks.

Mar 20, 2018 12:41 PM

Yuno got a pretty cool power-up and they learned that Fuegoleon is the one these people are after. The animation seriously needs to improve though.
I'm no special story or anything. I'm just a manga that wants to be read, like you could find anywhere. But, if, for argument's sake, you were to adapt me into an anime series, it would certainly be....a tragedy.

-The Tokyo Ghoul/Tokyo Ghoul:re manga, if they could talk

Mar 20, 2018 2:35 PM

... oh come on i wait already for 3 eps too see hwhat happens with LEon you really are soo slow in bringing it forwards

the show would be soo much better if you wouldnt drag it down soo needlessly

Mar 20, 2018 4:52 PM
​¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mar 20, 2018 4:53 PM

Yuno's getting stronger huh!
that wind magic attack was humongous!
oh how Lame all of the Magic Knights were transported to a bit far away random land!
4/5.

Mar 20, 2018 5:32 PM

Well, i thought that the arc was going to end. I was wrong xD
It seems that Yuno reached another level. Hope the same will happen with Asta in the next episode.
As we could see from the preview, that witch definitely lost xD This arc is amazing!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 20, 2018 5:38 PM

I wonder who and what are they planning to do since they teleported the magic knights? Yuno is starting to show why he holds the 4-leaf clover grimoire . Lately he's been lacking merit and shine, I like his spirit though and that wind power will prove to be powerful for the hag.

Cool ep.
"You know the rules, kill them all and keep moving "--- Lil Wayne- John

Mar 20, 2018 6:39 PM

The year is 2018 and oh wow cutout animation. Wait, this is not a memetic 0 budget Trigger anime.

The plot is crap and I dropped the manga because of that anyway, the only reason I keep watching is because almost nothing airs before Friday. I should just drop right now.

Mar 20, 2018 9:33 PM
Good episode, wish the animation was better but I know the anime is understaffed so I won't rant about it anymore. Seeing Yuno get a new power up was pretty badass and Fuegoleon was the target all along was a bit of a twist.

4/5 episode, can't wait for next week's episode.

Mar 20, 2018 10:12 PM

Cathrine... mhmmm there are some points she has made... idk what about her but i like her!
Beautiful old queen...

Yano finally learned to control the pixie girlie ! She definitly power!
I also really like the Petit Clover ... :) that was cute

Better episode than the last ones! Excited for next week
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Mar 21, 2018 1:39 AM
i havent read the manga of black clover but i have a feeling that the leader of golden guild is the person who make all of this incident and targetting fuegeleon to banish all of his opponent for magic emperor candidate

Mar 21, 2018 3:47 AM

don't know why i still watch this. it was an ok episode but the animation is...........

Mar 21, 2018 4:01 AM

renzospark said:
Best girl is coming next episode, looking forward for it x)

Same, even tho I don't read the manga, I saw a glimpse of her long black hair but we'll see about her personality if she really is "best girl" material

Also

Mar 21, 2018 7:40 AM
TsundeReaper said:
renzospark said:
Best girl is coming next episode, looking forward for it x)

Same, even tho I don't read the manga, I saw a glimpse of her long black hair but we'll see about her personality if she really is "best girl" material

Too bad, she has short hair. I guess everyone will like her personality, unless if the anime messing with her character (like what they did to Sol & Charlotte with the "Nee-san" joke).

TsundeReaper said:
Also

In case you're curious about it
Modified by renzospark, Mar 21, 2018 8:09 AM

Mar 21, 2018 8:15 AM
Good episode, except for that scene with the king, which is completely unnecessary. His appearance in the manga now will not have the same impact. And I can not wait to hear the third opening.

Mar 21, 2018 12:04 PM
Abyhape said:
a peaceful episode, we didn't hear any of Asta ridiculous scream.

this comment made me laugh out loud hahah

Mar 21, 2018 3:59 PM
And that is it... I will not enjoy watching Fuegoleon for long time.

Episode was great. It was kind of gruesome when Old hag stole youth of that couple. But Yuno must punish her for that.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
Modified by Ardanaz, Jan 8, 1:08 PM

Mar 21, 2018 6:37 PM
argoa said:
i havent read the manga of black clover but i have a feeling that the leader of golden guild is the person who make all of this incident and targetting fuegeleon to banish all of his opponent for magic emperor candidate
🤔 hmm... well then...

Mar 21, 2018 11:42 PM
The one thing I really started to wonder watching this is, how often will they have said "mada" by the end of it? They use it so often, lol.

Mar 22, 2018 8:54 AM
Nothing Amazing... The Episode felt lifeless... Bluntly Yuno getting some amazing power just by saying I don't wanna loose to anybody was a lifeless way to show getting power... The Animation quality was not that good... At least didn't hear Asta Screaming so it was kinda peaceful, I guess...

Mar 22, 2018 10:45 AM
So them baddies were after Fuegoleon, and now they have him who is that guy who showed up to him,

So Yuno was able to use Bell his wind spirit , I wonder what else does his Gilmore has....he might probably be a lolicon.

Mar 23, 2018 2:45 AM

ok well this was nice development..they were after the fire guy all along

Mar 25, 2018 10:50 AM
The graphic its so bad

Mar 26, 2018 3:54 AM
its now Yuno's time to shine. at least now he as able to use the spirit he have acquired... hahaha..

Mar 26, 2018 4:51 AM
yuno is not respecting women

Apr 3, 2018 3:41 AM
Shingster

Against 4 knights zombie mage isn't as formidable as he once was. Charlotte sure is popular. Hmm so the enemy's plan was to lure out the knights and then transport them somewhere else. Hmm Yuno encountered quite the haughty opponent in this witch huh. Hmm beneath that confident nature of his Yuno sure is battling a lot of issues. Nice to see that Yuno was able to awaken the power that he had gained though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Apr 4, 2018 3:59 AM

Damn that to be continued scene. Oh well at least Yuno get to use his new Grimoire. I wonder if that little Sylph creature... Bell, would get along if she meet with Asta. She looks cute after all.xD

Apr 20, 2018 12:14 AM

Finally, Yuno learned how use the new spell!!! Great spell!!! kekeke
"Oba-chan" poor woman1!!! kekeke

Hello, my litte boy!

Aug 8, 2018 6:53 PM

Dat Grimoire.
Mimosa.
Dat darkness. They got transported.
The people got old.
She got Eliza!
Yuno arrives.
Fuegoleon is the target?
Dat ending.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Aug 11, 2018 6:25 PM

I know this animation has never been spectacular, but the witch lady was really underwhelming. I'm sure it's happened with other characters already, but the mismatch between the seiyuu's excited performance and how flat her movements and expressions were was really pronounced.

Jan 8, 5:44 AM

Yuno keeps getting more OP, I wonder what his powers will be like later on in the series.

Jan 14, 2:28 PM

I just watched this episode, I fairly like the show till now so I'm surprised it's at 6.9/10, I wonder what happened for it to reach that point.

Feb 28, 4:22 PM

The enemy did well to bamboozle the hell out of the magic knights to be teleported far away from the capital.

Well, seems like Fuegoleon is the target, that's why he is focused on in the OP...

Finally, the Sylph that Yuno got can be called out at will, I think pretty much the whole ep is just a buildup for the teleportation of the magic knights and Yuno having easy access to the sylph. So I'm excited about how Yuno will improve his power with the sylph around.

Preview MangaManga Store