Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 19, 2018 4:07 PM

Dec 2015
So, the raws for the final chapter (chapter 82) of the manga just posted online today. Just do quick search on google for "Koi wa Ameagari no You ni raw scans" and you should find a website with all the chapters that haven't been translated.

Since the anime is looking more and more like its going to be an incomplete adaptation, and the translation for the manga is at least several months behind, I'll satiate the curiosities of whoever still cares about the outcome of the series after the show finishes airing. Most likely, the anime is going to be left off with a really ambiguous final episode, or create a setup/cliffhanger for the watchers to read the manga to find out the actual ending or a season two (which is almost 99% NOT going to happen because the manga just finished).

Anyways, here it goes:

I'm just hoping now that the finale episode of the anime will do this incredible adaptation justice (no seriously, if you read and liked the manga, you would understand how impeccable this adaptation is thus far, even if it did skip over some unimportant stuff). By the looks of episode 10, it seems like this anime might even go an anime-original ending, which I approach with cautious optimism ;)
"Anime is trash and so am I."
Mar 19, 2018 4:45 PM
Mar 2018
Your feelings are pretty much my feelings really...

Mar 21, 2018 12:56 AM

Jul 2014
I both hate and love how it ended, no, seriously.
Mar 21, 2018 10:07 AM
Mar 2009
Hibikase said:
So, the raws for the final chapter (chapter 82) of the manga just posted online today. Just do quick search on google for "Koi wa Ameagari no You ni raw scans" and you should find a website with all the chapters that haven't been translated.

Since the anime is looking more and more like its going to be an incomplete adaptation, and the translation for the manga is at least several months behind, I'll satiate the curiosities of whoever still cares about the outcome of the series after the show finishes airing. Most likely, the anime is going to be left off with a really ambiguous final episode, or create a setup/cliffhanger for the watchers to read the manga to find out the actual ending or a season two (which is almost 99% NOT going to happen because the manga just finished).

Anyways, here it goes:

I'm just hoping now that the finale episode of the anime will do this incredible adaptation justice (no seriously, if you read and liked the manga, you would understand how impeccable this adaptation is thus far, even if it did skip over some unimportant stuff). By the looks of episode 10, it seems like this anime might even go an anime-original ending, which I approach with cautious optimism ;)

You are wrong about more than a detail, but the most important one is that the final note in the manga isn't that one, the correct translation is:

Mar 21, 2018 11:10 AM

Oct 2013
To be expected I guess. Im disappointed but the beauty of love isn't just 2 people being together but the emotions and trials they bring forth so it can be done correctly
Ryutai said:
You are wrong about more than a detail, but the most important one is that the final note in the manga isn't that one, the correct translation is:
SHE WAS IN LOVE. WITH THE AFTER THE RAIN'S BLUE SUMMER SKY. This means she wasn't in love with Kondo, he was only her escapism.
Both Akira and Kondo satisfied their love: Akira for running, and Kondo for writing (also the author confirmed in her blog, that the "koi" in the title was about their passions, not romantic love between them).
But there's a huge difference between Kondo and Akira: it's indeed implied Akira will forget about him, while he will never forget about her. He was the only one to be really in love. Anyway, he is okay this way
Eh but she is clearly in love with him. Be it because she wants to escape a certain pain or not. She was attracted to him, wants to know him better and wants to be with him in general.
I wouldn't say only Kondo truly loved her based on how she feels for him. Sure she has her life ahead of her and as time heals wounds certain emotions will fade away but that doesn't mean what was there in the moment was a lie if she now forgets about him to some degree
Mar 21, 2018 9:12 PM
Mar 2009
Deknijff said:
To be expected I guess. Im disappointed but the beauty of love isn't just 2 people being together but the emotions and trials they bring forth so it can be done correctly
Ryutai said:
SHE WAS IN LOVE. WITH THE AFTER THE RAIN'S BLUE SUMMER SKY. This means she wasn't in love with Kondo, he was only her escapism.
Both Akira and Kondo satisfied their love: Akira for running, and Kondo for writing (also the author confirmed in her blog, that the "koi" in the title was about their passions, not romantic love between them).
But there's a huge difference between Kondo and Akira: it's indeed implied Akira will forget about him, while he will never forget about her. He was the only one to be really in love. Anyway, he is okay this way
Eh but she is clearly in love with him. Be it because she wants to escape a certain pain or not. She was attracted to him, wants to know him better and wants to be with him in general.
I wouldn't say only Kondo truly loved her based on how she feels for him. Sure she has her life ahead of her and as time heals wounds certain emotions will fade away but that doesn't mean what was there in the moment was a lie if she now forgets about him to some degree

In the chapter 81, Kondo says that she will forget about him for sure, even if she denies it. Later, after he took her back home, we can't hear his last words to her, but he obviously said to her goodbye forever. And when Tachibana speaks with her mother, she isn't heartbroken at all, she says "she was only taking a shelter from the rain, but now it's okay". The contrast between her reaction, and Yui reaction to Yoshizawa's rejection, is strong. Yui was really in love, so she was heartbroken. Tachibana was only trying to comfort herself around Kondo, and now she can move on. And my impression was basically confirmed by the mangaka in her blog, where she commented the last chapter. She said that she wrote the last volume describing the last day that Kondo spent with Akira like something that will be unforgettable for him, and she supported the review of a guy in a blog, who implied Akira is actually supposed to forget.
So, yeah, Akira has been way more important for Kondo, than viceversa.
Mar 22, 2018 5:27 AM
Sep 2017
They didn't end being with each other thank goodness im so happy Woow the cringe is gone. I only watch this for tachibana, And not the ship. hopefully she will find a guy of her age.

Mar 22, 2018 10:21 AM

Mar 2016
Hibikase said:

Anyways, here it goes:

I don't mind being spoiled....in fact, I'm glad you decided to disclose this, at least with a "pre-warning" label xD
I do think the adaptation most likely will go to an anime-original ending, cause honestly, I don't really yet believe it's gonna go more or less like how the manga ended. I believe if it went the manga way, the ratings for this adaptation would probably drop like a stone, though I personally will remind myself and everyone else here that things are not guaranteed. As of right now, only time will tell.
Mar 22, 2018 1:43 PM

Apr 2016
Still feel like it got axed.

I guess I will put this in the "japanese ending" category. An end that's not an end.
Ysad_ZiwezhanMar 22, 2018 1:46 PM
Mar 22, 2018 2:15 PM

Apr 2016
A bit disappointed that there was no proper conclusion to the side characters, but aside from that it was beautiful. Though I did feel empty after reading it.

"Le vent se lève!... Il faut tenter de vivre!"
- Paul Valéry, Le Cimetière Marin -

Mar 22, 2018 2:27 PM

May 2009
"But there's a huge difference between Kondo and Akira: it's indeed implied Akira will forget about him, while he will never forget about her. He was the only one to be really in love. Anyway, he is okay this way"

She put a spring back in his step ending his doldrum life. He tasted life again and there ain't nothing wrong with that. May it contribute to a life filled with peace, happiness, and success as a writer.

Mar 22, 2018 2:29 PM

Dec 2015
Major_Gilbert said:
A bit disappointed that there was no proper conclusion to the side characters, but aside from that it was beautiful. Though I did feel empty after reading it.
I am more curious about what the hell happened with poor Yoshizawa, because he was NOT looking good in this final chapter XD

Mar 22, 2018 2:37 PM

Apr 2016
Hibikase said:
Major_Gilbert said:
I am more curious about what the hell happened with poor Yoshizawa, because he was NOT looking good in this final chapter XD

After rejecting Nishida, I think he never really made any advances in getting closer to Tachibana. Unlike Nishida, Tachibana and Kondo, he never had a real passion to pursue. I'm guessing that he just stayed still unlike the other characters, not moving on. I think he said "Seems scary...", I think he was surprised by how time flew by so fast, and yet he couldn't achieve much.

"Le vent se lève!... Il faut tenter de vivre!"
- Paul Valéry, Le Cimetière Marin -

Mar 22, 2018 2:40 PM

Dec 2015
Ryuseishun said:
Hibikase said:

Anyways, here it goes:

I don't mind being spoiled....in fact, I'm glad you decided to disclose this, at least with a "pre-warning" label xD
I do think the adaptation most likely will go to an anime-original ending, cause honestly, I don't really yet believe it's gonna go more or less like how the manga ended. I believe if it went the manga way, the ratings for this adaptation would probably drop like a stone, though I personally will remind myself and everyone else here that things are not guaranteed. As of right now, only time will tell.
Yeah, I mean, after watching episode 11, the show looks pretty set to conclude the story next week with how they masterfully rearranged some of the events of the manga to make the conclusion flow more smoothly. I am just frankly SO impressed by how well this adaptation went about re-adapting the manga to fit a shorter run-time. I felt like if every, single thing from the manga were to be covered in the anime, they would at least need 24 episodes, but this 1-cour adaptation managed to hit all the major plot points and themes home with an impressively small margin of error.

So if we assume that the show goes the anime-original ending, I still believe that the anime will ultimately still conclude the same way as the manga (even though the path it takes to get there will definitely be different). I disagree with you on your point that the ratings for the anime will drop if they went the manga route, as I believe most people who followed the series up to the point are aware enough to understand the themes this story was trying convey through its characters that they would be satisfied REGARDLESS of whether Kondo and Tachibana end up together. Sure, at lot of people would LIKE the two to end up together, but that is quite frankly not the main focus of the story, and I doubt people will end up rating the show worse just because their favorite ship sank. The message of the two characters paving each other's paths for a better future by their mutual support for one another has been made apparent with the 11 episodes that had already aired, and imo they told everything they had to. Now, we just have to see if the show manages to the stick the landing.

Which I am pretty sure it will.
Mar 22, 2018 2:53 PM

Mar 2012
What a good thing we lost.
What a bad thing I learned...
Mar 22, 2018 3:16 PM

Mar 2016
Hibikase said:
Ryuseishun said:

Yeah, I mean, after watching episode 11, the show looks pretty set to conclude the story next week with how they masterfully rearranged some of the events of the manga to make the conclusion flow more smoothly. I am just frankly SO impressed by how well this adaptation went about re-adapting the manga to fit a shorter run-time. I felt like if every, single thing from the manga were to be covered in the anime, they would at least need 24 episodes, but this 1-cour adaptation managed to hit all the major plot points and themes home with an impressively small margin of error.

So if we assume that the show goes the anime-original ending, I still believe that the anime will ultimately still conclude the same way as the manga (even though the path it takes to get there will definitely be different). I disagree with you on your point that the ratings for the anime will drop if they went the manga route, as I believe most people who followed the series up to the point are aware enough to understand the themes this story was trying convey through its characters that they would be satisfied REGARDLESS of whether Kondo and Tachibana end up together. Sure, at lot of people would LIKE the two to end up together, but that is quite frankly not the main focus of the story, and I doubt people will end up rating the show worse just because their favorite ship sank. The message of the two characters paving each other's paths for a better future by their mutual support for one another has been made apparent with the 11 episodes that had already aired, and imo they told everything they had to. Now, we just have to see if the show manages to the stick the landing.

Which I am pretty sure it will.

Let's hope so, cause this series has been one heck of a ride
Mar 23, 2018 9:02 AM
Jan 2011
A better ending would be if they met again when she was in her 20's.
Mar 23, 2018 1:38 PM
Mar 2016
Ok, so Tachibana was able to get back into track and field, but, as you know she's already in her final year in High School, so that's quite a conflict as how she can manage given that she has a one year hiatus.
Mar 23, 2018 2:36 PM

Mar 2014
ThreadFazer said:
They didn't end being with each other thank goodness im so happy Woow the cringe is gone. I only watch this for tachibana, And not the ship. hopefully she will find a guy of her age.

someone needs to grow up
Mar 23, 2018 3:34 PM
Sep 2017
TheGrandSage23 said:
ThreadFazer said:

someone needs to grow up
Someone needs to STFU and understand that this is my opinion. I just dont ship bro. Not everyone in this world has the same taste. If u love to ship an "Highschool girl with a 45 yr old man" then fine, do what u want. But for me i dont ship them, if you dont understand that, then clearly ur the immature one. Plus open ur eyes bro, There Age gap!!. dont let this anime fool u. its intention is to attract and give hope to Adult men who think that they have a change at highschool girls. Hence the Seinen tag (anime for "ADULT MEN" 20 to 50+) i do love the story and the struggle that both people have. I only want koundo to be a father figure to tachibana and nothing else.

Mar 24, 2018 5:56 AM

Mar 2018
If that is indeed the ending then I have to say that I am really not surprised. It is more or less what I expected. During the anime, it already became very clear that this is more about their inner turmoils.
Mar 24, 2018 8:24 AM
Sep 2010
Thanks for the post, I was really curious about the ending!
Mar 24, 2018 9:51 AM
Jul 2018
I hate This ending i know that kondo is old and tachibana is Young but even with all the problems they could get i wanted them to BE together
Mar 24, 2018 11:17 AM

Jun 2013
I had a feeling that's how it would end. I really liked Kondou because he's an incredibly gentle but sensible man. He knows where to draw boundaries. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with an age-gap relationship since I have friends, relatives and have acquaintances who are married to people who are 20-30 years older or younger than them.

I always felt like Akira's love for her tenchou, Kondou-san was lacking something. I haven't read the manga but I plan to soon. However, despite them not being together at the end, it's still beautiful. Akira finds her passion to run again and Kondou, to hopefully write again. Relationships shouldn't just be about cotton candy kisses and moe moments but also for growth. In reality, many people love and are involved in relationships that don't always end in the long-term or marriage.
臭い-
Apr 5, 2018 1:18 PM
Mar 2018
I read the last chapter as described above, where Akira forgets and Kondo doesn't. I think the anime ending is better, at least from the perspective of Kondo, who at least gets something out of the annoying brat crushing on him (older men recognize these types pretty easily). I see Kondo as progressing little towards his writing, but to the extent he does, it was because of his relationship with Chihiro, not Akira. Akira, in the manga, is simply using Kondo, and I think he had enough of it. I think the ending was necessary given current trends in Japanese society. Compensated dating is a big problem, and the author clearly had an axe to grind with middle-aged men. This was in no way a positive ending at all, as Kondo looks at the sky like the sparrow he mentioned earlier. I don't expect this to be translated completely, and the ending will hurt both manga and anime sales. Akira ignoring Yoshizawa, her interactions with Haruka, and her ultimate annoyance to Kondo make her one of the least sympathetic characters I can remember. A total fail of a story, but I gave the anime mediocre marks because of the good visuals.
MonogatariFan
Apr 8, 2018 1:30 PM

Jun 2013
Thanks for this post.. sad about the real ending on the manga though.. :(
Apr 8, 2018 2:03 PM

Dec 2015
kyosukesuske said:
I personally prefer the anime’s ending like 1000 times more ;)

Even if

Apr 13, 2018 3:01 PM

Jul 2015
Apr 26, 2018 8:45 AM

Jan 2016
Hibikase said:

;)

thank you, I was so curious about what happened in the end. I'm disappointed a bit for the ending now.

Ryutai said:

In the chapter 81, Kondo says that she will forget about him for sure, even if she denies it. Later, after he took her back home, we can't hear his last words to her, but he obviously said to her goodbye forever. And when Tachibana speaks with her mother, she isn't heartbroken at all, she says "she was only taking a shelter from the rain, but now it's okay". The contrast between her reaction, and Yui reaction to Yoshizawa's rejection, is strong. Yui was really in love, so she was heartbroken. Tachibana was only trying to comfort herself around Kondo, and now she can move on. And my impression was basically confirmed by the mangaka in her blog, where she commented the last chapter. She said that she wrote the last volume describing the last day that Kondo spent with Akira like something that will be unforgettable for him, and she supported the review of a guy in a blog, who implied Akira is actually supposed to forget.
So, yeah, Akira has been way more important for Kondo, than viceversa.

so, Akira's love wasn't real and for Kondo was real, What a sad conclusion, I'm upset for Kondo. he was a kind man.
May 18, 2018 9:31 AM

Jan 2016
Hibikase said:
kyosukesuske said:
I personally prefer the anime’s ending like 1000 times more ;)

Even if

Yeah, looking at the manga ending and the ending of the anime, the manga ends like the 'pure literature' that Kondo loves so much -- rich in themes but leaves you a bit hollow inside. Kind of beautiful in the sense that through this experience he has become closer to literature than ever before, but still pretty sad.

The anime ending is much more optimistic, especially when you consider that one of the recurring themes explored throughout the latter half of the anime is people coming back together even when life has taken them their separate ways. Add the imagery in the OP (lots of hearts and romance and stuff), and I think that the anime adaptation is meant to be much more optimistic than its source material. I also personally think that the ED, "Ref:Rain" talks about their feelings for one another after the rain has passed and they've gone their separate ways (at least for awhile).
ReichterMay 18, 2018 9:36 AM
May 24, 2018 4:46 AM

Jan 2014
MsErstwile said:
"But there's a huge difference between Kondo and Akira: it's indeed implied Akira will forget about him, while he will never forget about her. He was the only one to be really in love. Anyway, he is okay this way"

She put a spring back in his step ending his doldrum life. He tasted life again and there ain't nothing wrong with that. May it contribute to a life filled with peace, happiness, and success as a writer.

I tend to agree with this sentiment.

Although Kondo never existed, it makes me feel better to think that the character was left a better person after meeting Akira, even if they never got together. But it leaves me feeling a little empty. For Akira, this was but a fleeting moment. I have not read the manga, but I assume this was meant to be bittersweet, with Akira moving on with her life and from Kondo's. Both attaining rekindled passions. Both choosing farewell.

I can't help but think that Akira and Kondo should have ended up together. Thinking that Akira will go on and never speak of Kondo again, but perhaps live an entirely different and fulfilling life means I don't have any strong convictions. Yet I grow melancholic. Kondo denying his feelings in an effort for
Akira to live her life without him, amounts to denying his own selfish persuasions, perhaps ironically, out of love. He knows what it felt like to be a young person. He seemed to have reservations towards those feelings. Pursuing writing, is in its own way selfish, as I would say it was instrumental in his decision to take literature in her stead.

All in all, I really enjoyed the anime. Soundtrack was fantastic, visuals were stunning. Would have liked to have seen the series completed, and the story longer. Apparently the live adaptation is out May 25, I may be inclined to watch it when its out.
PolarsAuroraMay 24, 2018 4:52 AM
May 24, 2018 5:06 AM

Mar 2015
that was a letdown... i have no problem about them being not together, but the rest literaly abrupt and unsatisfying....
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 24, 2018 8:06 PM

May 2018
@Hibikase Thanks for your summary, I just finished Koiame and it felt great having it summarized in English lol.

Hibikase said:

Just a thing I wanted to correct:

Btw I just saw they made a 4 episodes drama, the last ep is aired today.
Kukki-chwanMay 24, 2018 8:15 PM
クッキーちゃん〜❤︎
Mar 11, 2019 1:57 AM

Jan 2010
ThreadFazer said:
TheGrandSage23 said:

someone needs to grow up
Someone needs to STFU and understand that this is my opinion. I just dont ship bro. Not everyone in this world has the same taste. If u love to ship an "Highschool girl with a 45 yr old man" then fine, do what u want. But for me i dont ship them, if you dont understand that, then clearly ur the immature one. Plus open ur eyes bro, There Age gap!!. dont let this anime fool u. its intention is to attract and give hope to Adult men who think that they have a change at highschool girls. Hence the Seinen tag (anime for "ADULT MEN" 20 to 50+) i do love the story and the struggle that both people have. I only want koundo to be a father figure to tachibana and nothing else.

Myexact thoughts.
Apr 28, 2019 11:58 PM
May 2018
oh god deemed... i thought that it will have an "original" or "strange" ending or at least an ordinary "romantic" one, but no... it ended up very stupid (for me)
i thought they will show that in future they are going to be married, without much details... it just didn't seemed like an conclusive ending for me, but that's how japan works i think :)... i hope to see in future more stuff like this - age gaps are interesting even though cringe sometimes
Jul 12, 2019 11:46 AM
Apr 2018
Oh, well, the anime didn't end up that much further iirc, however, it's sad what you all guys said that Tachibana didn't quite love him whereas he did. It shouldn't have ended any other way though.

Thanks for the update.
Dec 26, 2019 5:27 AM

Nov 2013
I finished watching the anime only now but what a bummer.. I knew they wouldn’t get together (The age gap and how the society will think of them) but to realize that all this time it wasn’t real love but rather a comforting for Akira.
Dec 30, 2019 12:27 AM
Oct 2008
bakaojisan said:
I read the last chapter as described above, where Akira forgets and Kondo doesn't. I think the anime ending is better, at least from the perspective of Kondo, who at least gets something out of the annoying brat crushing on him (older men recognize these types pretty easily). I see Kondo as progressing little towards his writing, but to the extent he does, it was because of his relationship with Chihiro, not Akira. Akira, in the manga, is simply using Kondo, and I think he had enough of it. I think the ending was necessary given current trends in Japanese society. Compensated dating is a big problem, and the author clearly had an axe to grind with middle-aged men. This was in no way a positive ending at all, as Kondo looks at the sky like the sparrow he mentioned earlier. I don't expect this to be translated completely, and the ending will hurt both manga and anime sales. Akira ignoring Yoshizawa, her interactions with Haruka, and her ultimate annoyance to Kondo make her one of the least sympathetic characters I can remember. A total fail of a story, but I gave the anime mediocre marks because of the good visuals.

Damn. I agree with every point.
Jan 17, 2020 1:23 AM

Aug 2017
Sounds like a lame ending.

I think the problem is all the mangakas are not manly men. So they channel their inner self into wimpy male characters.

Real men rail all the girls and capture them.

No wonder there is no reproduction in Japan these days.
Jan 24, 2020 2:54 PM

Oct 2012
Hibikase said:

Anyways, here it goes:

so the manga was trash. got it.
Apr 17, 2020 3:27 PM
Jan 2014
bakaojisan said:
I hope they release a 2nd season with a satisfied ending (Like Akira return to Kondo at 23 years old but this time with TRUE love, she at least will return his favor of not using her weakness).
May 15, 2021 5:18 AM
Jan 2021
Interesting how things happened in the manga since I just finished watching the anime. Everything that happen (ending) was meant to happen in the first place.
I didn't felt like it was rushed though it was a suitable ending for him some bits we're harsh for me with Kondo firing Akira but I think that's him showing he's support to Akira and she definitely knows his intentions we're sincere.

The restaurant was like a place of memories for the whole characters so I did hoped there was like a scene on how the place is going.
Genuinely curious about Yuu too is he really gonna end up pursuing track?
I also expected there is also gonna be bits and pieces of Kondo's past relationship (his ex wife) just to know what was her place in his life but I guess some situations are better left unanswered.
Mar 23, 2022 12:07 AM
Mar 2022
well, tachibana is very young and she might have confused admiration for love.
I know some people say "in love, age doesn't matter", but it does in some degree.
but, what do we know, maybe after high school and college, if tachibana's feeling s are true and strong, by that time, age won't matter any more. right?
that said. In my opinion, this plot is really rare for this genre and I applaud the creator of it for having the courage of making this story since it's a very controversial topic.
this anime ranks up with "Your Name" and "A Silent Voice".
Mar 23, 2022 12:16 AM
Mar 2022
The-Tekken-King said:
bakaojisan said:
I hope they release a 2nd season with a satisfied ending (Like Akira return to Kondo at 23 years old but this time with TRUE love, she at least will return his favor of not using her weakness).

Kondo will be 51 or 52 by then. that's gross... even kondo would think that it's gross like a cigarette in a coffee can. I think the farthest Kondo will allow a relationship between him and Akira is for him to be a father figure..
Jul 15, 2022 5:10 AM
Sep 2018
[quote=Hibikase message=54405999]So, the raws for the final chapter (chapter 82) of the manga just posted online today. Just do quick search on google for "Koi wa Ameagari no You ni raw scans" and you should find a website with all the chapters that haven't been translated.

Anyways, here it goes:

I'm just hoping now that the finale episode of the anime will do this incredible adaptation justice (no seriously, if you read and liked the manga, you would understand how impeccable this adaptation is thus far, even if it did skip over some unimportant stuff). By the looks of episode 10, it seems like this anime might even go an anime-original ending, which I approach with cautious optimism ;)[/quote

Will there be another season?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi wa Ameagari no You ni Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2018

215 by bakakisima »»
Apr 4, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Koi wa Ameagari no You ni Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2018

63 by bakakisima »»
Apr 4, 10:28 AM

Poll: » Koi wa Ameagari no You ni Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2018

62 by bakakisima »»
Apr 1, 1:12 PM

Poll: » Koi wa Ameagari no You ni Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2018

84 by bakakisima »»
Apr 1, 12:31 PM

Poll: » Koi wa Ameagari no You ni Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2018

70 by bakakisima »»
Mar 30, 12:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.