Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 19, 2018 10:09 AM
Feb 2018
Im looking for a romance anime where the MC falls in love with a milf (A mature yet extremely beautiful woman).It must include a lot of tender yet intense romantic scenes and a happy ending
Mar 19, 2018 9:44 PM

Feb 2017
YayaChibi said:
Literally most Josei lmao lol
0-0 are you serious? i was avoiding josei genre for some reason but nvm..

then can you recommend me some good action romance josei manga with younger male and older female lol? no ntr plz

Mar 19, 2018 10:58 PM

Aug 2017
foscor70 said:
YayaChibi said:
Literally most Josei lmao lol

then can you recommend me some good action romance josei manga with younger male and older female lol? no ntr plz

Both non josei.
Unbalance x2
Unbalance x3 (probably,it's a bit incest, I dropped it because they brought in another girl)
Check out manhwas like skill of lure,sweet guy,etc. They do have these type of characters.

I doubt josei has such🤔.
It sort of deals with adult life from female pov(struggles,job,etc). I don't think what @YayaChibi said is right.
Mar 20, 2018 12:31 AM

Jun 2011
Naman_Gupta said:
foscor70 said:

Both non josei.
Unbalance x2
Unbalance x3 (probably,it's a bit incest, I dropped it because they brought in another girl)
Check out manhwas like skill of lure,sweet guy,etc. They do have these type of characters.

I doubt josei has such🤔.
It sort of deals with adult life from female pov(struggles,job,etc). I don't think what @YayaChibi said is right.

It does, especially when you look at manga... often involving a career style woman... But they are different, you are right. Like it is either career woman x high school boy. or girl who doesn't want to work x guy twice as old as her. Take your pick. Age gap is so common in sexual things directed at women, it is practically pointless to tag it.
The anime community in a nutshell.
Mar 20, 2018 4:51 AM

Jun 2011
YayaChibi said:
Energetic-Nova said:

It does, especially when you look at manga... often involving a career style woman... But they are different, you are right. Like it is either career woman x high school boy. or girl who doesn't want to work x guy twice as old as her. Take your pick. Age gap is so common in sexual things directed at women, it is practically pointless to tag it.

Lmao lol My OP was just another shitpost but as always the point is right lol.
Josei are made to appeal to older women who fantasize about a sexy man with a sexy relationship, which in this case is typically with an older or younger man, because IDK it's fantasy, something to fuel your fetish lol lmao
If romance with MILF isn't a josei, IDK what is lol

Woman over 30 fantasizing about hot 20 year old? What else is new. XD

There is one anime completely about MILFs though. And that is Evangelion. Yui is pretty hot.

Mar 20, 2018 5:16 AM

Jun 2011
YayaChibi said:
Energetic-Nova said:

Woman over 30 fantasizing about hot 20 year old? What else is new. XD

There is one anime completely about MILFs though. And that is Evangelion. Yui is pretty hot.

Lmao True though lol
Evangelion was an anime where your fetish is fueled without you even knowing it - no wonder its so popular lol (aside from the great animation and hand drawn robot animation lol)
From hot girls, to yaoi, yuri, evangelion and its fandom has everything lol

I would argue it is the secret to the big Rumiko works as well. #traps.
Mar 20, 2018 9:56 AM

Aug 2015
Yeah there's tons of hentai with MILFs, but not a single anime.
Even for manga, there's very few and most of them go into the ecchi direction.

More topics from this board

» Recommend me an anime based on my favorites!

iamnottesslol - Apr 21

11 by windyshadow »»
3 hours ago

» Anime recommendations please

MeZaDefined - Yesterday

1 by Zarutaku »»
4 hours ago

» Anime that have all female guilds/clubs/groups/living places, etc

GakutoDeathGlare - Yesterday

6 by Zarutaku »»
6 hours ago

» Similar animes to Tengoku Daimakyou ( 1 2 )

Salvaged - Apr 21

71 by rikkaheh »»
10 hours ago

» Watched one episode but forgot the name

Snailsoup - Yesterday

2 by Snailsoup »»
Yesterday, 8:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.