Forum Settings
Forums
Mar 18, 2018 6:04 PM
WOOOOW! I have to admit if this is not Fake! It really is an excellent way to end a novel with romantic comedy, with teen sex! >////<

Megumi looks so cute flushed and naked in bed .... uuuuuf Tomoya! stupid! he fuck the tremendous and delicious hot girl! πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ‘Œ

A Tomoya Champion, showed that he be a man and be with Megumi more than just in a 2D version! The best of 3D and having your real Waifu with you ... is Sex? REAL SEX.... xD

I loved this dialogue at the end of the volume:

"Well, I guess it was a lot of whispering (talk) ... I have to arrive early for the entrance ceremony, so I go to bed.

"Eeehhhhh?"

Before Aki could clearly record that memory...

Megumi clung tightly to Aki on the bed, burying his face in her chest"

Uuuuuf man.... uuuf! You can feel the strength of young love there... ( Ν‘° ΝœΚ– Ν‘°)

[i]Mod Edit: Removed spoilers from title/i]
Modified by Nexu, Apr 11, 2018 6:27 PM

Mar 18, 2018 6:06 PM

Well wow, no one mentioned that in the spoilers release on reddit. God damn unreliable website.

Mar 18, 2018 6:38 PM
Tonyic said:
Well wow, no one mentioned that in the spoilers release on reddit. God damn unreliable website.

This happens because people do not read fast enough in Japanese, or is not it fast enough to translate Volume 13 of the Novel ... although it is basically the Saekano End... and with inlcuido sex? xD

No doubt people are not reliable xD

Beyond that, beautiful and magnificent end! with a exquisite flourish, ring on the finger... and full hardcore sex! like a wedding night? n_n

Completely rejoiced :3 πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ‘Œ

Mar 26, 2018 5:36 PM
is this for real or fake? where can i get a full translate :/

Aug 13, 2018 5:30 AM
So what happen with the other girls ?

Aug 13, 2018 8:36 AM

Now what's left is a doujin manga of that scene. Like what fans did in SAO 16.5.

Nov 8, 2018 4:43 AM
Romcom Weeabo

Good thing I checked this forum for the ending.Sadl every other summary doesn't include this