Forum Settings
Forums

lowercase chat thread v.2 - fluffy fluffy love hugs edition

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (205) « First ... « 142 143 [144] 145 146 » ... Last »

May 20, 2018 3:01 AM

time to make some basquaise

May 20, 2018 3:03 AM

May 20, 2018 4:05 AM

I'm eager to see Deadpool 2, it looks like it's going to be great. :D

May 20, 2018 8:22 AM

never heard of this dedpool fellow

“We're rotten fruit
We're damaged goods
What the hell, we've got nothing more to lose”

May 20, 2018 9:34 AM
Forum Moderator
got any shinies?

May 20, 2018 11:25 AM

why is this child watching deadpool?

May 20, 2018 11:32 AM

>:(

“We're rotten fruit
We're damaged goods

May 20, 2018 11:34 AM

good q

May 20, 2018 12:07 PM

WyNdZ said:
wow deep conversation going on here
being good looking makes your life a lot better in certain aspects, some may see it as superficial but it's the truth. we have a subconscious bias whether we realise it or not.

you could tell that to all the incels on the site who act like they're not incels and think they're good looking and deserve women when they're smoldering piles of garbage

even if they're not ugly misogyny makes a normal face or even a pretty face look even uglier irl

& i leave behind, this hurricane of effin lies
so you've gone insane? that's fun

May 20, 2018 12:08 PM

what is an incel, dizzy senpai

May 20, 2018 12:09 PM

yay, incel rant

gonna be a classic

“We're rotten fruit
We're damaged goods

May 20, 2018 12:11 PM

spiderman has a better costume

May 20, 2018 12:12 PM

those guys you're arguing with in the school shooting thread with no avatars
then again im pretty sure that placeholder is someone's alt account who's banned so either nyu or alitairus using tor so i ignored it and the 15poundfush guys always been a creep as well

incels are basically misogynistic men who are mad they can't get pussy and blame it on all women, self proclaimed "involuntary celibates", and they have their own little keyboard warrior muh safe spaces online and get pissed off whenever women call them out. they tend to be traditionalist right leaning or downright despicable alt rightist generic white guys in their teens to 30s who are vehemently insistent that there's a war on their gender because women have rights at all, im sure a good portion of them think alex jones is like factual news

if you need examples of how idiotic and rancid they are
https://www.reddit.com/r/inceltears

May 20, 2018 12:13 PM

Glad I ain't incel and misogynist, can't afford to look even uglier to nicethings chan

Set by Aster

May 20, 2018 12:13 PM

i think im turning incel

May 20, 2018 12:14 PM

lurk on incels.me it's interesting to see the war between the blackpillers and vulnerable guys with low self esteem
FruitPunchChinpo said:
Glad I ain't incel and misogynist, can't afford to look even uglier to nicethings chan

i ship it

“We're rotten fruit
We're damaged goods

May 20, 2018 12:15 PM

better take my incelin

May 20, 2018 12:15 PM

i'm so funny

May 20, 2018 12:16 PM

the reason why the alt right and the incel movement tend to overlap is because they both go for the same audience
the basement dwelling loser who's never going to amount to anything and never tries to better himself
or
the teenage white boy who plays lots of video games and encloses himself off from the rest of the world, which often leads to massively antisocial behavior. lots of these also overlap with potential shooter material

they prey on the mentally weak man who can't blame himself for his issues and wants to blame entire groups instead, and never gets mental help for his insecurities so he'll descend into extremist, sexist, racist, and horrific madness without a hitch if he never decides to have self awarness

May 20, 2018 12:17 PM

code said:
i'm so funny

Me too.

May 20, 2018 12:17 PM

nicethings said:

the teenage white boy who plays lots of video games and encloses himself off from the rest of the world, which often leads to massively antisocial behavior
so 95% of mal

May 20, 2018 12:18 PM

code said:
nicethings said:

the teenage white boy who plays lots of video games and encloses himself off from the rest of the world, which often leads to massively antisocial behavior
so 95% of mal

yeah and it makes us normies who play video games look bad ffs
like im a girl who plays video games yayyyy you better not group me with incels

May 20, 2018 12:19 PM

nicethings said:
code said:
so 95% of mal

yeah and it makes us normies who play video games look bad ffs
like im a girl who plays video games yayyyy you better not group me with incels
>dizzy
>normie

hmmmmmmmmmmm

May 20, 2018 12:19 PM

yeah they make it a mission to make people woke to how hopeless they are if they don't win the "genetic lottery". most incels aren't even ugly according to the rating thread on incels me

“We're rotten fruit
We're damaged goods

May 20, 2018 12:20 PM

Tsuchisa said:
code said:
i'm so funny

Me too.

dont post here tsuchi if you know whats good for you

🔥You're looking at someone🔥

🔥Who is superior to you🔥

🔥You have my permission to🔥

🔥Bask in my glow🔥

May 20, 2018 12:21 PM

sekai- said:
most incels aren't even ugly according to the rating thread on incels me
you spend a lot of time there? hmmm

May 20, 2018 12:22 PM

Tsuchisa said:
code said:
i'm so funny

Me too.
proof?

im thinking of converting to incelism just to annoy nicethings

🔥Who is superior to you🔥

🔥Bask in my glow🔥

i wonder if they listen to this while shooting...would make for better immersion tbh

May 20, 2018 12:23 PM

code said:
sekai- said:
most incels aren't even ugly according to the rating thread on incels me
you spend a lot of time there? hmmm

ye it's p dope, i mainly get my info from cuestar tho

he's more objective with em

“We're rotten fruit
We're damaged goods

May 20, 2018 12:27 PM

aSuperiorGamer said:
Dem brah, dat's ain't no better from converting to judaism so a guy would touch ur dong, I highly don't recommend it.

Set by Aster

May 20, 2018 12:28 PM

FruitPunchChinpo said:
aSuperiorGamer said:
Dem brah, dat's ain't no better from converting to judaism so a guy would touch ur dong, I highly don't recommend it.

i'm convinced you can't make a th sound

“We're rotten fruit
We're damaged goods

May 20, 2018 12:29 PM

FruitPunchChinpo said:
aSuperiorGamer said:

dem brah seriously? maybe i'll reconsider brah

🔥Who is superior to you🔥

🔥Bask in my glow🔥

May 20, 2018 12:29 PM

sekai- said:
yeah they make it a mission to make people woke to how hopeless they are if they don't win the "genetic lottery". most incels aren't even ugly according to the rating thread on incels me

i mean some of them are just relative normal looking but don't groom themselves
part of attraction is definitely grooming and upkeep
if you don't take showers at least every other day if not everyday and start to reel that'll definitely take away from girls attractions
if you also don't pay heed to other basic grooming needs girls aren't going to like that either
the point is it's a two way street and if you don't put any effort in when you could be more attractive with basic hygenie tips that a shitty excuse for a motivational speaker like jordan peterson (seriously, fuck peterson because he's a shitty ass psychologist who convinces people to stay in their hugboxes and that's not what counseling is about) can tell u, then you're doing it wrong

May 20, 2018 12:30 PM
aSuperiorGamer said:

Dem man, what are the requirements for that?

May 20, 2018 12:33 PM

-Elegant- said:
aSuperiorGamer said:

Dem man, what are the requirements for that?

just say anything that could trigger nicethings and you're golden

🔥Who is superior to you🔥

🔥Bask in my glow🔥

May 20, 2018 12:34 PM

nicethings said:
sekai- said:

if you don't take showers at least every other day if not everyday and start to reel that'll definitely take away from girls attractions
if you also don't pay heed to other basic grooming needs girls aren't going to like that either
the point is it's a two way street and if you don't put any effort in when you could be more attractive with basic hygenie tips that a shitty excuse for a motivational speaker like jordan peterson (seriously, fuck peterson because he's a shitty ass psychologist who convinces people to stay in their hugboxes and that's not what counseling is about) can tell u, then you're doing it wrong

i actually used to think jordan made a bit of sense until he said that men can't talk to women cuz they can't punch them

“We're rotten fruit
We're damaged goods

May 20, 2018 12:41 PM

sekai- said:
nicethings said:

i actually used to think jordan made a bit of sense until he said that men can't talk to women cuz they can't punch them
lmao

May 20, 2018 12:44 PM
Well, i really think incels should become traps, nobody would reject them if they looked like women.

May 20, 2018 12:46 PM

aSuperiorGamer said:
just say anything that could trigger nicethings and you're golden
that could literally be anything -

randomly breathes

nicethngs: *autistic screeching*

May 20, 2018 12:47 PM

-Elegant- said:
Well, i really think incels should become traps, nobody would reject them if they looked like women.
slapping lipstick on a pig still gives me a pig

May 20, 2018 12:49 PM
Well, there are people that wouldn't mind dating a pig wearing a lipstick

May 20, 2018 12:50 PM

code said:
sekai- said:

lmao

"when men are talking to each other in any serious manner that underlying threat of physicality is always there especially if it's a real conversation and keeps the thing civilized to some degree you know if you're talking to a man who wouldn't fight with you under any circumstances whatsoever then you're talking to someone to whom you have absolutely no respect but I can't see any way for example there's a there's a woman in in Toronto who's been organizing this movement let's say against me and some other people who are gonna do a free speech event and she managed to organize quite effectively and she's quite offensive you might say she compared us to Nazis for example which you know publicly using the swastika which wasn't really something I was all that far in depth but I I'm defenseless against that kind of female insanity because the techniques that I would use against a man who was employing those tactics are forbidden to me so I don't know"

“We're rotten fruit
We're damaged goods

May 20, 2018 12:53 PM

sekai- said:
code said:
lmao

"when men are talking to each other in any serious manner that underlying threat of physicality is always there especially if it's a real conversation and keeps the thing civilized to some degree you know if you're talking to a man who wouldn't fight with you under any circumstances whatsoever then you're talking to someone to whom you have absolutely no respect but I can't see any way for example there's a there's a woman in in Toronto who's been organizing this movement let's say against me and some other people who are gonna do a free speech event and she managed to organize quite effectively and she's quite offensive you might say she compared us to Nazis for example which you know publicly using the swastika which wasn't really something I was all that far in depth but I I'm defenseless against that kind of female insanity because the techniques that I would use against a man who was employing those tactics are forbidden to me so I don't know"
Someone is defenseless if they can't use their big manly strength?

May 20, 2018 12:53 PM

sekai- said:
nicethings said:

he isn't even good at self help though
like i had psychiatrists who were exactly like him with the accept yourself and never question what could be wrong with you or what you need to fix and take a shower nonsense and they only made my mental health worse so tbh i loathe guys like him bc they come across as snake oil salesmen who just want your money and not to help u... he seems like such a goddamn attention whore to boot and his "advice" is so basic/cookie cutter that even i could've told you it. also he's like "im12andthisisdeep" on steroids, i could come up with more convincing metaphors than what he's churned out

yeah idk how he's lived over fifty years or earned a psychology degree
apparently school doesn't help loonies in the common sense department
fuck peterson

May 20, 2018 12:54 PM

-Elegant- said:

you do you

May 20, 2018 12:55 PM

code said:
sekai- said:

he preaches free speech and then says he would fight someone for calling him a nazi

“We're rotten fruit
We're damaged goods

May 20, 2018 12:57 PM
harshtruth said:
-Elegant- said:

you do you

Nah, i'm more into that incel feminine trap than come to the dark side of the human beans.

May 20, 2018 12:59 PM

sekai- said:
code said:

he preaches free speech and then says he would fight someone for calling him a nazi
it's sound logic yeah

May 20, 2018 1:01 PM

-Elegant- said:
Nah, i'm more into that incel feminine trap than come to the dark side of the human beans.
don't even know what that is. these news terms popping up that identifies people are too much to care about

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (205) « First ... « 142 143 [144] 145 146 » ... Last »