Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 17, 2018 12:12 PM
Jun 2016
The page of this manga says that it has 13 chapters, but I could only find 7... are there only 7 out yet, or can't I just find the remaining chapters?

Would appreaciate some help, as I really like this manga...
Mar 17, 2018 1:59 PM

Jun 2015
EarlOfDoom said:
The page of this manga says that it has 13 chapters, but I could only find 7... are there only 7 out yet, or can't I just find the remaining chapters?

Hey, the manga hasn't been fully scanlated yet bc the scanlation team working on it is going to disband, which means we'll just have to wait until another group picks it up I guess, but there's a small chance for that. You can also buy the manga yourself/look through chinese sites for spoilers though.

Mar 18, 2018 2:42 PM
Jun 2016
qeesa said:
EarlOfDoom said:

Hey, the manga hasn't been fully scanlated yet bc the scanlation team working on it is going to disband, which means we'll just have to wait until another group picks it up I guess, but there's a small chance for that. You can also buy the manga yourself/look through chinese sites for spoilers though.

i tried to find a place to buy it but couldn't really see any good site. is there one u could recommend?
Mar 18, 2018 2:54 PM

Jun 2015
EarlOfDoom said:
qeesa said:

i tried to find a place to buy it but couldn't really see any good site. is there one u could recommend?
My favourite place to buy mangas is YesAsia since they offer free international shipping. If you can't find it there, CDJapan has literally billions of collections, but the shipping fees are really expensive.

sadly the endo-kun series isn't available in digital version too T__T

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.