Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 17, 2018 8:19 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, the more I watch Rin in this show, the more badass she seems.
The fighting scenes this episode was fast but had somewhat of an unique art style with the shading.

Some very tense dialogues this episode and possibly setting up for the reminder of this season. Hmm, I noticed this season is only 10 episodes? I guess that's why the show started so late compared to other Winter anime.
Mar 17, 2018 9:41 AM

Feb 2018
Man, what an episode. Too much to unpack, even for me.

For starters, I loved Hakuno this episode. Nasu really went all out with him. For one, there was a genuine connection between him and Saber in this episode. They played, they talked, they cared for each other. Before now, they just seemed Master and Servant, here, it felt like they were actual friends.

Seeing Hakuno all down in dumps, being told he shouldn't exist, that he's nothing and him just accepting that was a bit sad. Still, he seems to have fallen as low as he can. It's only getting up from here.

Julius. He fought in Hakunon's Grail War, BEFORE Chakravartin appeared, and died. Now he roams the 4th floor as a Dead Face. Rocking a new look too.

Next, Hakunon. As shown in the first episode and hinted at in the last episode, Nero's original Master was Hakunon, the female Kishinami Hakuno. And she appeared at the end, finally getting a voice actor. The current, male Hakuno is not really Kishinami Hakuno, rather just something created from hatred.

But despite that, Julius, who supposedly met Hakunon, recognizes Hakuno. They've met before. But if Hakuno is a new creation from hatred, that shouldn't be possible. He also seemed to have met Amari and Alice, which makes me doubt that Hakuno was just created now. There's more to him.

Dead Face is explained a lot, leaving no almost room for questions. Where it came from, what it is. The only question that remains is just how strong a Dead Face is.

Finally, Rin. Rin was great in this episode, as always. Seeing her fight as Lancer was fun, how cool she seemed to be through it all was almost funny, and they've now confirmed she's a Demi-Servant. It was a good episode for Rin.

Oh, and there was giant monster, who seemed to resemble Lu Bu. No idea whatever that is about.
All in all, it was a pure Nasu episode. His random opinion on what a "genius" is, tackling the themes of "real" and "fake" for the billionth time, the long internal monologues at the end. It was nice. I loved it.
Hate_and_RageMar 17, 2018 9:47 AM
Mar 17, 2018 11:00 AM

Dec 2008
Hakunon!
Finally! <3

Great episode.
Next episode flashback about Hakunon? Her Moon Grail War?
HYPE.
Mar 17, 2018 11:28 AM

Apr 2015
Yep not trying to parse this episode either without subs haha

BUT HAKUNON AAAAAAAAAA
Mar 17, 2018 2:40 PM

Jun 2015
I'll give some in-depth thoughts when the subs come out, but for now

Hakunon a cute. Hakunon a best. Hakunon has a voice now.

EDIT:

So we skipped the 4th floor masters. Nothing really important was lost, since the 4th floor masters were always filler, but even having a short flashback would have been nice.

We now know completely what Deadface is and what Hakuno is. Nothing many people haven't already figured out. Just a bunch of hatred bundled up in a form similar to Hakunon's.

Has Julius met Deadface Hakuno before? Or does Julius refer to Hakunon? Is the first scene a flashback, or is it a flashforward? Probably the latter, but who knows, maybe it's from the previous Alice floor Hakuno. That is assuming, of course, that previous Hakunos existed and all those memories aren't an amalgamation of all the memories of those defeated, including Hakunons.

Saber took an awful lot of words just to say that people are different. Sometimes Nasu philosophy can just be really eh.

It's an infodump episode, really. Julius kind of just exists to beat the shit out of Hakuno and give him an existential crisis. We still have NO info about how Rin became a lancer, other than the website saying she's a demiservant. Judging from what else appeared in this episode, I imagine they'll have some info on it soon, but who knows?

I'm just waiting to see if Hakunon will even have a major part in this other than giving Hakuno some resolve.
-Sherou-Mar 18, 2018 11:56 PM

Mar 17, 2018 3:03 PM
Jan 2013
Hakunon is the worst part of the episode , the male mc is the canon
Mar 17, 2018 3:23 PM
May 2016
xeco said:

WTF? They both are canon, well duh~
Are you didnt play the Fate/Extra before? =="

Oh dear... FINALLY HAKUNON GOT HER OWN VA NOW! <3
Mar 17, 2018 3:44 PM

Apr 2015
xeco said:

pls tell me this is a troll post before I do something dumb
Mar 17, 2018 7:21 PM

Sep 2015
Is this too much information in just 1 episode? WTF!?

They just go to Julius and Assassin and skip (?) 4th week Master and Lancer.

Hakunon confirmed to be Nero's previous Master.

But then.... who is Hakuno's servant when he reach

Saber lose Hakuno lose even Rin lose on this episode and.....

A Giant Lu Bu?

What is this place? why Hakunon on this room? can i ship Hakunon with Hakuno now?

ZBlastHistoryMar 17, 2018 8:03 PM
Into the Internet!
Mar 17, 2018 9:09 PM
May 2016
ZBlastHistory said:
Is this too much information in just 1 episode? WTF!?

What is this place? why Hakunon on this room? can i ship Hakunon with Hakuno now?

SHIP THEM!!

Too many information on 1 episode but I think we must await to next week to find out why Hakunon there.

How this 'Hakuno' kinda bit different than usual Hakuno we know on the game??
Mar 18, 2018 12:03 AM

Feb 2018
Oh, and regarding the "only 10 episode" part, it seems the broadcast is split. According to the official website, the current TV broadcast, which is only 10 episodes, is called Oblitus Heliocentrism. After this ends, we'll get a special broadcast that continues the show, called Illustrious Geocentrism.

They likely had to do this because they started so late. The SAO spinoff is going to take the timeslot in Spring.
Hate_and_RageMar 18, 2018 12:25 AM
Mar 18, 2018 12:32 AM
Mar 2018
Rani Lu Bu looks nice, heh.
ZBlastHistory said:

Well, why I can't tell exactly WHAT is this place, it obvious that it reference that famous projector room from game.
Mar 18, 2018 2:50 AM
Sep 2012
Just having 10 episodes is pretty strange. But still, I haven't seen sources aside from SAO GGO will take F/E LE's timeslot hence why MAL puts it at 10 episodes. Maybe SHAFT will another Bakemonogatari and release more/rest of the episodes as ONAs or something.
Mar 18, 2018 9:27 AM

Mar 2013
man this anime is so trippy, me likey!!! is bakemonogatari like this too?
EL PSY KONGROO!!!
Mar 18, 2018 1:26 PM
Mar 2018
BLaCkGuN69 said:
man this anime is so trippy, me likey!!! is bakemonogatari like this too?

You can consider this as "Bakemonogatari Light". Monogatari series much more trippy, psychological... Honestly, I like that setting non less than Fate/Nasuverse.
But it has alot of purposely exaggerated ecchi/fanservice scenes, many of wich turned into memes. Some people struggle to stomach them...
Mar 18, 2018 3:31 PM

Jan 2013
Yui Ishikawa (Mikasa, 2B, Violet) as the voice actress for Hakunon, I like it.
Mar 18, 2018 5:01 PM
Apr 2014
Woah look it's the actual MC of the game you haven't played! Are there even any anime onlies left? Seriously don't watch this, it's completely understandable that you don't understand anything, it's like walking into a season 2 without watching the first one.
Yeah let's just skip the fourth floor, just skip this entire anime if you're not gonna do it properly.
They "shaft"ed Julius harder than the clown they skipped, and you thought the first 3 Masters were handled badly?
Saber gives a speech and compares Hakuno with Hakunon, let's not even properly introduce Julius, he's the older brother of the guy you basically saw nothing of in this anime, Assassin is a Berserker now, switch to Pieceman giving a speech about more humanity bullshit, Hakuno and Saber get their ass kicked.
Nasu said he regrets not utillizing Pieceman more but having him randomly give speeches here and there in the middle of an episode is the best utilization he had for the guy apparently.
What rushed mess, worst episode, they just want to get it done with, wouldn't be surprised if it actually ends in 10 episodes, they managed to make it worse than Apocrypha, which is an impressive accomplishment.
Mar 18, 2018 5:56 PM

Feb 2013
Confusing episode, boring too.
I just hope Saber is still alive.
Mar 18, 2018 7:57 PM

Apr 2015
FML

Hakuno its okay
You may not be hakuno but you still deserve the name

I'm feeling for our totally not hakuno guy now, going through a lot.
Mar 18, 2018 10:04 PM
Sep 2013
I really don't get what you guys find confusing this was the most straight foward episode in LE by far
Mar 18, 2018 10:05 PM

Dec 2014
Whatever, he's still Hakuno in my eyes. Got me really curious what actions he's going to take now that he's awoken from his dream.

Also, nice animation bump this episode; it really helps sell the surprisingly damn serious tone of this one.
I need sleep.
Mar 18, 2018 10:42 PM
Jun 2017
ohhh yes!!! I just love this episode, i mean there's many revelation about this one especially about hakuno. And the fighting scenes were nice. and ive seen rin again becoming a lancer.... hahahaha
Mar 19, 2018 2:44 AM

Apr 2016
This harem protagonist is getting on my nerves.
Mar 19, 2018 2:51 AM
Jul 2018
I had a feeling the formula previous episodes followed was just bait. This episode explains some important things while still leaving many questions unanswered. Exactly what anime like this needs. It's good to see the animation quality get better, the visuals along with the music were very atmospheric. Hakuno got developed a lot and the chemistry between him and Saber is amazing. With Rin being badass and intriguing new opponents the show's cast finally works the way it should have from the start. I guess with the broadcast split to 2 parts we can expect some female Hakuno backstory and more important reveals. It took this anime a while, but now I have no doubt it's going to be better and better.
Mar 19, 2018 3:07 AM

May 2012
So many information and serious stuffs packed in this episode.

But most importantly:

Badges: C.C.O / T.C.O / TFCC admin ID | Previously known as kazumi-san95
Mar 19, 2018 4:37 AM

Dec 2014
To maybe clear a few things up for those who are interested.

Hakuno/non are the female/male option for the player to choose from.
They are basiclly the same only minor differences in their character. Because they are intented as semi-blank slate characters so the player is the MC behind his avatar.

They both are NPCs in the moon cell so they arent even normal humans. Normal master candidates are sucked into the moon cell aka their souls.
While NPCs are created from observed data of people who died.
So basiclly NPCs are nothing more than shadows of some people who once lived. But they arent those person. Simply systems/ressources for the moon cells use.

This loopes for 999 years aka a Hakuno/non fought in various ways and forms with different servants. Like in the flashback Hakuno is fighting Blackmore with JK Saber.
Or the hint in EP1 of Nameless who smiled at Hakuno once Nero defeated him.
Basiclly what happend in the first EP. is the loop that is presented.
Piercemen won the grail war aka bad end happend in Extra.
But he soon realized his wish is in vain.
And now gave up & accepted humanity fate of selfdestruction.

In the episode where Rani gets shot we see several figures standing besides her bleed on the floor.
Those were if you know the game non important characters, masters and female/male Hakuno standing there.
Which means or was already a big hint this Hakuno is not the Hakuno we know.
He may use his apperence but in the end is only a avatar/legion like entity formed of the left over fragmetns/emotion the moon cell couldnt delete. As the moon cell cannot comprehend emotions thus is unable to fully delete them.
And with a 999 of looping a lot of hatred, suffering, pain & anger build up in those fragments.

So yes this Dead Face is literally nothing more than a walking corpse/ghost, a avatar of hatred based on all those who died. Nothing more than walking malice given a form.

This Hakuno escaped into this hope that he is simply the reincarnation of either male & female Hakuno. As several times in flashbacks it is shown that Hakuno already was on said floors. Even Rani talks to him as she knows him and even refers to him as Death Face cause she knows what he is.

The floor prior to this EP was skipped cause Meta joke. As the 4th floor always was/is filler before the next big story point^^.

Welp either way on 4th was either Lancer Vlad Tepes, or Berserker Arcueid (Reference to a different TYPE-MOON series) / There was also ronald mcdonald but.....i dont want to talk about that. I HATE CLOWNS!

The projector room at the end with Hakuno & Hakunon ( YES SHE TALKS FUCK YEAH) is a important reference from the Extra game. Well so wait till next episode.

Also if the hints & references go on it could lead into the Extella timeline with the Velber could show up in the end.
MonoReaperMar 19, 2018 8:52 AM
Mar 19, 2018 6:24 AM

Jul 2016
Still wondering how the heck Rin became a demi-servant. Such an info dump episode, the show really is a pandering to psp extra gamers.

Darakkuu_Nobelu said:
Rani Lu Bu looks nice, heh.
ZBlastHistory said:

Well, why I can't tell exactly WHAT is this place, it obvious that it reference that famous projector room from game.
yeah
Though this time the situation is different, so we'll might get a different scene not involving the command spell, maybe a scene Hakuno and Hakunon will watch their past memories, to expand more on what Hakuno really is, cause he has with memory of alice, so he's not just a collective of hatred nor a nobody.
Mar 19, 2018 6:38 AM

Feb 2014
He might not be truly Hakuno, but in my eyes, he's still Hakuno. His chemistry with Saber was really well done in this episode and that made me like him more as a character.

It's a shame that the two of them, as well as Rin, lost in their battle against Julius and his servant, where the former has the same 'dead face' power as Hakuno.

Speaking of which, the episode did a great job at explaining about dead face itself and how it appeared. It might be a lot of info dumping, but it does answer all of my questions about this power, so I'm satisfied. =)

Looking forward to seeing more of Hakuno with Hakunon next time.
Mar 19, 2018 11:51 AM
Jul 2016
The soundtrack that played when the battle started sounded perfect for Drake.
Mar 19, 2018 4:34 PM

May 2015
UMU counter for this episode: only 4 umu's.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Mar 19, 2018 8:17 PM

Sep 2016
Hakunon x Hakuno :P
Mar 19, 2018 8:36 PM

Jun 2015
Yasaal said:

Is that selfcest, masturbation, or hate sex?

Mar 19, 2018 9:19 PM

Dec 2014
SherouCreationEX said:
Yasaal said:

Well what Yasaal basiclly did was to say Hakuno should fuck himself which is pretty rude.
(Female Hakuno still is called Hakuno the Haku"non" part is only made up by fans for the sake of convenience. Cause even tho there isnt a major difference between the avatar`s themselves their routes in some point differ and in CCC you had male/female exclusiv servants)
Mar 19, 2018 10:29 PM

Sep 2016
@MonoReaper @SherouCreationEX Lmao imagine if it were true. Hakunon x Hakuno XD #SelfShip
Mar 20, 2018 2:05 AM

Aug 2010
SherouCreationEX said:
Yasaal said:

Yes.

Mar 20, 2018 5:01 AM

Aug 2016
Hmm.Finally Hakunon.So LE is sort of Extella Zero reversed.

Let me now enlighten those who doesn't know about Hakuno Kishinami,the protagonist of Fate Extra series.The Character can be male or female in game,there are slight difference between them.But I'll go with female MC here since its canon to Last Encore.Do note that this information is according to the games.Fate Extra game takes place in around 2032.A longtime before the events of the game,Hakunon suffers from an incurable neurological disease due to certain Circumstances.The effects of the disease include severe degeneration of memories and eventual death.The only individual who was close to inventing the cure was a famous doctor named Twice H. Pieceman.Twice could treat Hakunon but he died after he came to cure her in a subsequent terrorist attack and so the treatment was lost.Due to the lack of any cure in the present era Hakunon was put into a special cryogenic sleep/coma until a time a cure could be found.The Hakunon in the mooncell is actually an NPC created from the information on real Hakunon.NPC's are AI's created by the mooncell in its lunar grail war.Although they are created from the data of real persons and have some amount of autonomy they are not truly self aware like a real human.Also NPC's are created from data of people who have already died in earth.NPC Hakunon gained a superior form of self awareness and somehow became a master in the lunal grail war similar to Twice.But unlike Twice her real self is still alive on earth albeit in an indefinite coma but she doesn't discover this truth until the very end,She also an amnesiac because of her earth/real self's disease.In game Hakunon is thus a pretty unique being,real yet artificial.Although a bit of a blank and empty individual at start,throughout the game she truly develops as a character.A compassionate,empathic and tragic individual,As seen when she was forced to kill her opponents in order to survive.She had never given into despair even when confronted with the fact that she might be nothing more than a mere NPC because of her sheer determination.If Hakuno somehow wins all her battles upon reaching the mooncell automaton,the angelica cage 1 of 2 things will happen,

1.An NPC cannot be the victor of the lunar grail war,If such a thing happened,upon reaching for angelica cage they would be deleted which is why Twice was unable to truly enact his wish despite winning his war,Although the mooncell hesitates because of Hakunon technically being alive and not a true NPC but ultimately decides to delete her anyway,which will cause the game Hakunon to disappear while her real self in earth slumbers in her coma never to know of the memories and experiences of her other self.(This is what happens in original Extra series games).

2.For some reason or another the mooncell upon comprehending the whole truth of the unique existence of Hakunon decides to declare her the winner of lunar grail war and the victor of the moon anyway.(This leads to Extella timeline).

However if Hakunon is unable to defeat Twice H.Pieceman in her very final battle,a bad end occurs.This leads to Last Encore timeline.
LE is essentially the sequel to a bad end in Fate Extra.
Raytheon_ThunderMar 20, 2018 9:07 PM
Mar 20, 2018 5:29 AM

Sep 2015
And thats how Hakuno x Hakunon ship was born :P

The 95% people only care about Hakunon on this ep xD

MonoReaper said:
SherouCreationEX said:

Well what Yasaal basiclly did was to say Hakuno should fuck himself which is pretty rude.
(Female Hakuno still is called Hakuno the Haku"non" part is only made up by fans for the sake of convenience. Cause even tho there isnt a major difference between the avatar`s themselves their routes in some point differ and in CCC you had male/female exclusiv servants)

Was Hakunon default name on jp Extra for the female one?

I think i read it somewhere it was default name for female Hakuno.
ZBlastHistoryMar 20, 2018 5:36 AM
Into the Internet!
Mar 20, 2018 6:15 AM

Dec 2014
Raytheon_Thunder said:
Fate lore dump from Extra timeline.

The thing the regular Extra timeline doesnt lead to Extella. Only on Nasus Blog with Extella Zero script it is explained to how stuff happend after the need to explain why Hakuno knows Caster & Saber at the same time. (As in the game it was a choice you had to make you couldnt choose both)

And we already had a continuation of the good end with CCC which basiclly is the new game + of the good end.

So far it seems Last Encore could lead to the timeline which creates Extella cause. Piercemen won in this timeline but he did overtake SERAPH aka he cut of the angelica cage & with Chakravartin, Buddha's Noble Phantasm replaced that system. Thats why for example the Chrono-Quantum-Lock doesnt activate cause the Last Encore timeline shoulnt even exist in the first place by theory from Extella lore.
So far the Velber didnt show up.
But the point is if this Hakuno will somehow win. It could be he either restarts the timeline which leads into Extella or something unexpected will happen. (There is also the possibility of the title drop Last Encore that he will destroy the moon cell in this timeline tho Nasu did make a weird statement regarding this Anime that fans from the game will get a big enjoyable suprise)
Rani in prior EPs made suggestion towards the fact that in those 999 year shit hit the fan really hard on earth and made it seem like the rest of humanity fleed (their souls) to the moon cell which could suggest the Velber but that`s not a 100 % thing well not even a 50 % thing^^.

@ZBlastHistory Hakunon was the Nickname you could choose for the female MC /Male also had a Nickname. Cause both had the same name.

Mar 20, 2018 8:54 AM
Sep 2013
MonoReaper said:
Raytheon_Thunder said:
Fate lore dump from Extra timeline.

The thing the regular Extra timeline doesnt lead to Extella. Only on Nasus Blog with Extella Zero script it is explained to how stuff happend after the need to explain why Hakuno knows Caster & Saber at the same time. (As in the game it was a choice you had to make you couldnt choose both)

And we already had a continuation of the good end with CCC which basiclly is the new game + of the good end.

So far it seems Last Encore could lead to the timeline which creates Extella cause. Piercemen won in this timeline but he did overtake SERAPH aka he cut of the angelica cage & with Chakravartin, Buddha's Noble Phantasm replaced that system. Thats why for example the Chrono-Quantum-Lock doesnt activate cause the Last Encore timeline shoulnt even exist in the first place by theory from Extella lore.
So far the Velber didnt show up.
But the point is if this Hakuno will somehow win. It could be he either restarts the timeline which leads into Extella or something unexpected will happen. (There is also the possibility of the title drop Last Encore that he will destroy the moon cell in this timeline tho Nasu did make a weird statement regarding this Anime that fans from the game will get a big enjoyable suprise)
Rani in prior EPs made suggestion towards the fact that in those 999 year shit hit the fan really hard on earth and made it seem like the rest of humanity fleed (their souls) to the moon cell which could suggest the Velber but that`s not a 100 % thing well not even a 50 % thing^^.

@ZBlastHistory Hakunon was the Nickname you could choose for the female MC /Male also had a Nickname. Cause both had the same name.

Honestly I don't doubt everything just dying, I don't know if anyone said it yet but Last encore really start to looking like Dark souls 3
Mar 20, 2018 12:58 PM
Mar 2016
2 more to go, this is probably the shortest fate/stay franchise I've ever seen , UMU.
Mar 20, 2018 3:30 PM

May 2017
Whoahoho said:
2 more to go, this is probably the shortest fate/stay franchise I've ever seen , UMU.

There will be a second part in ONA format. Though, the number of episodes in unknown.
Mar 20, 2018 6:02 PM

Dec 2014
Well, I really liked Nero's speech in the first half.
Mar 20, 2018 9:48 PM

Mar 2016
This whole spin-off has so much pointless predisposition and drivel it outweighs the action, if any action, it has to offer.
SHAFT needs to stay the hell away from anything FATE related.
Lie until what you want to be true becomes truth. Lie until you can't remember what's a lie and what isn't.  Lie until you aren't lying anymore!
Figures
Mar 21, 2018 4:55 AM
Apr 2015
When you use "Gao bolg" yet completely miss your target...
Must be some EX rank luck their opponents have lol...

I always wondered, does the counterforce (or gaia) exist in fate/extra? Or can they do nothing against the moon cell (or whoever is controlling it, lets say someone caused humanities ruin or something like Pieceman seemed to have done here)
Mar 21, 2018 6:19 AM

Aug 2010
frenze12 said:

I always wondered, does the counterforce (or gaia) exist in fate/extra? Or can they do nothing against the moon cell (or whoever is controlling it, lets say someone caused humanities ruin or something like Pieceman seemed to have done here)

Well, Rin seemingly used a nerfed version of the throwable anti-army NP of Gae Bolg, which can miss. This version doesn't affect causality.

About the Counter Force, we don't really know what happened to humanity. Twice didn't cause the ruin of humanity, he only affected Moon Cell.
Mar 21, 2018 6:32 AM
Apr 2015
astroprogs said:
frenze12 said:

Well, Rin seemingly used a nerfed version of the throwable anti-army NP of Gae Bolg, which can miss. This version doesn't affect causality.

About the Counter Force, we don't really know what happened to humanity. Twice didn't cause the ruin of humanity, he only affected Moon Cell.

Didn't he like wished for "endless war" in fate extra?
Mar 21, 2018 6:55 AM

Aug 2010
frenze12 said:
astroprogs said:

Didn't he like wished for "endless war" in fate extra?

We don't know what happened in LE.
Mar 21, 2018 6:56 PM

Sep 2015
Meew2 said:
This whole spin-off has so much pointless predisposition and drivel it outweighs the action, if any action, it has to offer.

Episode 8 and people still believe that Extra is 100% Shaft
Mar 21, 2018 7:51 PM

Nov 2014
Nayout said:

I agree, while I don't think SHAFT have done a good job at giving this anime it's own identity I don't think this trainwreck of a story would work no matter who was animating it.
Forum Signature
Mar 22, 2018 12:53 PM

Mar 2016
Nayout said:
Meew2 said:

...When did I address the failure of the show was alone on SHAFT's behalf?
Oh wait I didn't.
Lie until what you want to be true becomes truth. Lie until you can't remember what's a lie and what isn't.  Lie until you aren't lying anymore!
Figures
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Extra: Last Encore Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2018

118 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 14, 9:26 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra Last Encore Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2018

210 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 14, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra Last Encore Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2018

221 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 14, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra: Last Encore Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2018

63 by SomeDudeOverHere »»
Apr 12, 10:40 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra Last Encore Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2018

72 by Selleri_UmU »»
Dec 30, 2023 6:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.