Forum Settings
Forums

Main Staff Announced for 'Sunoharasou no Kanrinin-san' TV Anime

New
Mar 15, 2018 7:48 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
The official website of Sunoharasou no Kanrinin-san (Miss caretaker of Sunohara-sou) revealed main staff members for the series on Friday, as well as the first preview and a key visual (pictured). Produced by Silver Link., the anime series will begin airing this summer.

Staff
Chief Director: Shin Oonuma (Imouto sae Ireba Ii.)
Director: Mirai Minato (Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya)
Assistant Director: Keisuke Inoue (Masamune-kun no Revenge)
Series Compostion: Fumihiko Shimo (Mikakunin de Shinkoukei)
Character Design: Kazuya Hirata (Ore ga Ojousama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Gets♥Sareta Ken chief animation director)
Music: Ruka Kawada (Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka?)
Music Production: flying DOG

PV

Sunoharasou no Kanrinin-san is drawn by Nekoume and has been serialized in Manga 4-koma Palette magazine since May 2014. Ichijinsha published the third compiled volume on November 22 last year.

Source: Comic Natalie
tsubasaloverMar 15, 2018 7:58 PM

Mar 15, 2018 8:05 PM

Nov 2012
There is only one reason why anyone will watch this, and it doesn't even need to be said.
Mar 15, 2018 8:49 PM

Feb 2015
We are truly pushing the boundaries... In the groundbreaking science that is... ANIME TITTIES
Mar 15, 2018 8:54 PM

May 2015
Wonder how many people are going to say this is "pedo shit"?

Mar 15, 2018 8:54 PM

Dec 2015
mmmm im fappin to this hehe
Mar 15, 2018 9:13 PM
穂乃果は神

Oct 2015
(see thumbnail)
There we go.
(see staff)
Theere we go.
(start trailer)
Theeeere we go.
(finish trailer)
Noooooooooo. Oh.
Welp. I just put myself through the challenge of watching every anime on the site that airs every season from now on. I don’t know how to even feel.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 2018 9:14 PM
Aug 2015
Well added it to the PTW (mostly for curiosity on how it would turn out)
Mar 15, 2018 9:23 PM

Dec 2012
Based silver link does it again.

I don't watch as much anime as before...
Mar 15, 2018 9:35 PM
Jul 2018
Whoa this is unbelievable that its actually happening :O Even the PV doesn't look appealing! Good luck to users who are PTW-ing this.
Mar 15, 2018 10:00 PM
Jul 2018
This actually looks cute for some reason... I dunno, but I do like this.

Minato getting another director role after Masamune-kun is interesting. I don't think its even his fault for Masamune tbh, the source was kinda at fault from what I'm getting at so.

But being fair looking forward to it.
Mar 15, 2018 11:13 PM

Mar 2009
Kittens-kun said:

I mean they're right.

Anyway looked possibly cute for a moment against my better judgment, but then I watched the PV. No.
Mar 15, 2018 11:56 PM

May 2015
Claptrap said:
Kittens-kun said:

I mean they're right.

Anyway looked possibly cute for a moment against my better judgment, but then I watched the PV. No.

It's a cartoon though. No sense in getting triggered by it.

Mar 15, 2018 11:56 PM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
Nice. I'm really looking forward to this probably because I'm expecting shota x onee-san doujins of this after it airs.
misterreicchiMar 16, 2018 12:00 AM
Mar 15, 2018 11:59 PM

Mar 2009
@Kittens-kun

All I'm saying is people are right to say it's pedobait. You made that statement as if people saying that aren't right, but it is pedobait. That's the main purpose, plus the usual big tits harem plot.

Anyway I'm not interested in it after seeing the preview so I'm just going to ignore it from now on.
Mar 16, 2018 12:08 AM

May 2015
Claptrap said:
@Kittens-kun

All I'm saying is people are right to say it's pedobait. You made that statement as if people saying that aren't right, but it is pedobait. That's the main purpose, plus the usual big tits harem plot.

Anyway I'm not interested in it after seeing the preview so I'm just going to ignore it from now on.

It's not, but ok...

Mar 16, 2018 12:11 AM

Mar 2009
@Kittens-kun

It is. Little kid getting their ear nibbled and squashed into big breasts and put into inappropriate situations. It's obvious from the PV, you don't have to deceive youself.
Mar 16, 2018 12:16 AM

May 2015
Claptrap said:
@Kittens-kun

It is. Little kid getting their ear nibbled and squashed into big breasts and put into inappropriate situations. It's obvious from the PV, you don't have to deceive youself.

Nope. It's just people whining about nothing as usual.

Mar 16, 2018 12:40 AM
Mar 2010
Kittens-kun said:
Claptrap said:
@Kittens-kun

Nope. It's just people whining about nothing as usual.

I don't think Kittens-kun was triggered about it. You just said people would complain about it being pedobait, and they said that it was indeed pedobait.

I haven't read the manga, but from the PV you can see an older woman doing sexual things to a young boy (I think it's a boy, at least). That is pedophilia. Look it up.

See, I'm not going to watch this, because it's obviously not my thing. But if others enjoy it, no problem. But it is pedobait, at least, that's what the PV showed us.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Mar 16, 2018 1:35 AM

Mar 2015
God bless the anime industry and god bless the people who greenlit this.
Mar 16, 2018 1:47 AM

Aug 2008
Holly shit. It finally happened. They dropped the act and made a full blown paedophile series. It's a grown up woman making passes on a prepubescent, androgynous boy. Fucking hell... If creators stopped then maybe people will stop bullshitting as well ("no it's no pedo, it's cute/joke/just an anime"). Wasn't Japan supposed to have a law against paedophilia in M&A?
Ii tenki desu ne...
Mar 16, 2018 3:18 AM

Apr 2012
Claptrap said:
@Kittens-kun

I doubt that similar straight shota is focused on those who "love" little boys. Rather this embodiment of boy's fantasies about interest from mature and more experienced woman. But of course, if we change a character's gender, it will turn in shameless lolicon.
Mar 16, 2018 3:33 AM
Jan 2014
A /ss/ TV anime. What a time to be alive. Looks great.
Mar 16, 2018 3:35 AM

Jul 2013
Looks really fudging trashy. My word lol
Mar 16, 2018 3:38 AM

Feb 2017
99% reason to watch this:
-its safe because it only fictional animation. is right? MAL community?
(borderline hentai btw OMEGALUL)
-BBW TIDDIES vs 12yo

No hate, because im 12 BTW haHAA

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Mar 16, 2018 5:19 AM

Mar 2014
Sounds like my kind of anime.
Mar 16, 2018 7:45 AM

Oct 2014

this sure go in my plan to watch :D
Mar 16, 2018 7:56 AM

Nov 2007
The only thing I didn't enjoy from Maid Dragon is getting a full-blown anime of its own! Skip! Skip! Skip!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 16, 2018 8:59 AM

May 2009
It will be enjoyable short
Mar 16, 2018 9:55 AM
Jul 2018
To be honest when it comes to the complaint of Pedophilia at this point the word lost its own meaning (not everyone used the word but one or few did). So meh.
Mar 16, 2018 12:08 PM

Mar 2014
SuperRed said:
There is only one reason why anyone will watch this, and it doesn't even need to be said.
at least, i love giant ti*s, s*xy elder sisters and little boys. thats 3 reasons now.
Mar 16, 2018 3:01 PM

Sep 2016
Anime of the fucking season!!
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
Mar 16, 2018 3:43 PM

Aug 2016
vellabrown said:
SuperRed said:
at least, i love giant ti*s, s*xy elder sisters and little boys. thats 3 reasons now.

thats some guud boi
Mar 16, 2018 11:19 PM

Oct 2012
Looks like a SoL side-anime starring Quetzalcoatl/Lucoa and Shouta.
Mar 17, 2018 11:51 AM

Dec 2010
phoenixalia said:
See, I'm not going to watch this, because it's obviously not my thing. But if others enjoy it, no problem. But it is pedobait, at least, that's what the PV showed us.

Wise and mature decision, much better than some trolls who just watch a show episode after episode to just to call names and insult other people tastes, personally i find nothing wrong with the show since i consider anime characters pure harmless fictional stuff.

Antanaru said:
Holly shit. It finally happened. They dropped the act and made a full blown paedophile series. It's a grown up woman making passes on a prepubescent, androgynous boy. Fucking hell... If creators stopped then maybe people will stop bullshitting as well ("no it's no pedo, it's cute/joke/just an anime"). Wasn't Japan supposed to have a law against paedophilia in M&A?

Are you new on anime e manga to make such questions? There is no a law like this even in the west (maybe Autralia), this concept in applied globally only to real people not drawings. This show is completely fine, it can be easily licensed everywhere, will be probably run on Crunchyroll lineup like Kobayashi-san no Maid Dragon (there is a similar archetype with the Lucoa character). Also is not a hentai serie but an adaption from a comedy 4-koma.

evoniee said:

Indeed, this is the reason why i don't dislike lolis show and i watch them too on every season, i can't associate fictional characters and their behaviour, situations and stylized shape to real life people. But is normal, at least for me, not to do so. Not all the kind of shows are for everyone, so can't blame people if they drop this show, is never ok insulting other people for their tastes though, everyone have the right to watch whatever they want without any prejudice.
Fn76Mar 17, 2018 1:37 PM
Mar 17, 2018 7:58 PM
Mar 2010
Fnights said:
phoenixalia said:

Wise and mature decision, much better than some trolls who just watch a show episode after episode to just to call names and insult other people tastes, personally i find nothing wrong with the show since i consider anime characters pure harmless fictional stuff.

Thank you! Yeah, tell me about it. So many times when a reverse harem/cute boys show/shoujo anime is announced, the first 2-3 episode threads will be people complaining about "shoujo crao" or whatever. I mean, what did you expect? It says shoujo so it will have shoujo stuff in it.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Mar 17, 2018 11:00 PM

Dec 2010
phoenixalia said:
Thank you! Yeah, tell me about it. So many times when a reverse harem/cute boys show/shoujo anime is announced, the first 2-3 episode threads will be people complaining about "shoujo crao" or whatever. I mean, what did you expect? It says shoujo so it will have shoujo stuff in it.

You are right, what is not ok is start insulting other people tastes that like a certain show, these discussions always degenerate and lose quality into a flame bait cause the same 2-3 trolls that have nothing relevant to add.
Mar 18, 2018 1:48 AM

Feb 2017
Fnights said:
evoniee said:

Indeed, this is the reason why i don't dislike lolis show and i watch them too on every season, i can't associate fictional characters and their behaviour, situations and stylized shape to real life people. But is normal, at least for me, not to do so. Not all the kind of shows are for everyone, so can't blame people if they drop this show, is never ok insulting other people for their tastes though, everyone have the right to watch whatever they want without any prejudice.

Well, right now i dislike to watching blatant show (hidden hentai/ borderline hentai).
Sometime i fell ashamed and disrespectful.
About my quote above, i just saying the fact that some people on MAL believe animaion not ralated to irl.
IMO, that behavior is dishonest to ourself

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Mar 18, 2018 2:13 AM
Mar 2010
Fnights said:
phoenixalia said:

You are right, what is not ok is start insulting other people tastes that like a certain show, these discussions always degenerate and lose quality into a flame bait cause the same 2-3 trolls that have nothing relevant to add.

Thank you so much. It's getting harder and harder to find people like you on MAL nowadays.
Mar 18, 2018 2:13 AM

Dec 2010
evoniee said:
About my quote above, i just saying the fact that some people on MAL believe animaion not ralated to irl.
IMO, that behavior is dishonest to ourself

Well, i'm one of these people who think is this way so i call myself honest since i express what i think without to be an hypocrite, i think that drawings in general shouldn't be related to human beings because they do not exist, expecially the japanese artstyle so stylized and absurd, but i know some people think otherwise so i respect their point of view. I'm very open minded even about ecchi and eroge stuff.

phoenixalia said:
Thank you so much. It's getting harder and harder to find people like you on MAL nowadays.

Appreciated, i support people opinions if they add value to their argouments and i understand their motivation even if we disagree, expecially regarding different kind of anime and genres. :)
Fn76Mar 18, 2018 2:19 AM
Mar 18, 2018 2:15 AM

Jan 2016
I saw once a very nice similar doujinshi to this :)
Mar 18, 2018 2:21 AM

Dec 2010
RobinTheKing said:

Already forget this one? :D

Mar 18, 2018 2:26 AM

Jan 2016
Fnights said:
RobinTheKing said:

Already forget this one? :D

Oh yeah, that's pretty good too ;D
Mar 28, 2018 4:01 AM

Mar 2009
Easy pick-up for the summer season.
Apr 5, 2018 10:09 AM
Jan 2018
Will people gonna watch this? I mean everyone on MAL who have "refined" taste hate fanservice anime right?
SoroArugaApr 5, 2018 10:14 AM
Apr 6, 2018 9:25 AM

Jul 2013
The thing I enjoyed most in Dragon Maid is getting an anime. Awesome... I already love the onee x shota type of anime.

Also, to the people who is whining on this and calling this pedo bait. You guys wouldn't be saying a word if it was the other way around.

More topics from this board

» 'Black★★Rock Shooter: Dawn Fall' Reveals Additional Cast, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Feb 11, 2022

11 by nisafitri »»
2 hours ago

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Yesterday, 3:41 PM

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 1:40 PM

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
Yesterday, 12:19 PM

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

1 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.