Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Violet Evergarden Episode 10 Discussion

May 8, 4:38 AM

This episode was so sad and touching!!! The end when Anne start to receive letter, I cried a lot!!!

May 9, 2:51 AM

Right in the feels. (´;д;`)

May 9, 10:16 AM
I cried a lot!
But I agree to little Ann, her mom should've stayed more time with her.
I had distrust that letters was to her, but I didn't know when they would be send.
Such a beautiful episode. I could not hold back the tears ;-;

May 12, 5:59 PM
In the begginning this more or less had a filler vibe to it, but it most definetly was freking incredible. The only episode to make me teary eyed.

May 13, 9:16 AM
Hey, who left this bowl of onions here?

May 24, 4:36 PM
Kyoto Animation strikes again

May 27, 11:12 PM

The visuals in this episode paired up with the story! OMG! I couldn't hold back my tears as well. I honestly didn't expect the birthday greets every year, that was so sad..such a good ending to an episode. My rating for this anime is getting higher and higher!

Aug 8, 1:14 PM

I bawled my eyes out. Such a beautiful episode. If this anime can't get any better, this episode proved me wrong. It just keeps on adding goodness on top of goodness. This one hit me hard as my mom is currently in a different country to visit her family so this episode really reminded me the importance of your mother being by your side. Three more episodes left!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

watch nodame cantabile

interested in manga scanlation translation? PM me! i'm interested in working on a new project.

Aug 12, 11:24 PM
This was a good episode, it was obvious what was gonna happen but was still touching. Well done.

Aug 18, 1:14 PM

Kyoto Animation is the only studio that can make me cry. T____T
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Aug 26, 9:43 AM
I kept thinking who the letters were for... It was so obvious all the time that it was for Ann. I didn't anticipate that I would tear up after it was revealed. Ann was so bratty but I actually liked it because it added a touch to the episode where she really loves her mother and vice-versa. Violet crying sealed the episode perfectly. I'm starting to change my initial rating from 9 to 10, who knows?

Aug 26, 6:55 PM
majority of the episode was just flat out uninteresting. The end however was sweet. Just the thought of this mom leaving a letter for 50 years shows how much she cares. Though im curious what the 50th letter says since its the last one and theres a chance her daughter will be still alive.

Sep 6, 2:52 PM

Even though I knew this is "feels" anime and I quickly grasp what all episode gonna be about since first 5 minutes, I couldn't help myself anyway, I was holding it like another 5 to 10 minutes, then straight up cried like a little b*tch whole 15 minutes, I was not ready for this, it's my weakness. I think I am gonna cry till morning now. Why am I doing this to myself?

Violet Evergarden is such beautiful peace of art between anime.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 18, 8:20 AM
I cried...I couldn't stop the tears ...

Sep 18, 11:55 PM

Damn this shit got to me, an actual tear jerker 11/10

Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]