Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
Mar 17, 2018 1:56 PM
anime is 10/10 if i completed it and it has only 10 episodes and i watched all 10. a good example of 10/10 anime is devilman crybaby it only has 10 episodes on netflix which i watched all on netflix

Mar 17, 2018 2:07 PM

All a 10/10 anime needs to do for me is to move me in some way or the other. Flaws and problems I have with it are instantly nullified and relegated to unimportance if it manages to do that. I don't believ in valuing negatives and positives equally.

So if a show manages to do that then I'll immediately baptize it with a 10. Well, that or be Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei which I can't stop flinging tens at for some reason.

The above, however, has only ever happened with one show.
The League of Demon Sealers! The First Generation is the Ancestor. The Second Generation is the Inheritor. The Third Generation is the most powerful. After the Fourth Generation, the successive generations grow weaker…. But the Ninth Generation is the ultimate! If the Ninth Generation is not slain, it is the pinnacle!

Mar 17, 2018 2:26 PM

I don't really have a clear and definite description for a 10/10 show, even if I had one it'd have to be a very broad definition as I don't think being deep, thought-provoking, philosophical or having compelling characters and a well-written plot is a prerequisite for a 10/10 show like many do. For me a 10/10 show is a show that engaged me in a way that none ever did, one that I want to return to for years to come.

Mar 17, 2018 2:27 PM

Resisting the urge to quote people and say toxic shit about their favorites

Mar 17, 2018 2:46 PM

Nice question, for me a 10/10 anime needs:
-Strong understandable (without the need to google) plot
-Said plot so good that it's addictive, except if episodic
-No noticeable boring parts (when you just need to check out facebook or sth because of how bored you unconsciously are)
-To be original in some way, present to me something i haven't seen before (in terms of plot of characters)
-Above average animation and soundtrack
-Interesting characters that i can relate to, to some degree at least; unless better (can't handle shinji shits)
-Appeal to emotion
-Good fucking ending damnit (not necessarily happy)

Must not have:
-very noticeable plotholes
-tons of unnecessary elements
-unresolved plotlines
-bad pacing
-yaoi; not i'm not homophobic but seeing it is an entirely other thing (kimochi warui)
"That is why I prefer using you two pistols. There is symmetry to wielding you two, right?
(Getting aggravated) But when you two are in human form, your hairstyles and your heights are completely different...
(Grabs their breasts) Even your cup sizes are completely different!"
Death the Kid, Shinigami

Mar 17, 2018 3:06 PM

1. Fits my taste perfectly
2. More enjoyable than almost everything I’ve seen

Mar 17, 2018 7:50 PM
I'm currently in the process of rating some anime I watched anytime (only by list, im not a reviewer), but boi is it hard to put that many shows in any kind of coherent rating order.

Anyway I try to reserve the 10 for shows that made me love this hobby or stood out. I don't know why people leave out the 10 just because it is the "top score" and should be reserved fpr "perfection". Firstly there is no such thing as perfect anime and secondly ratings are always subjective so it does not matter if anyone else has to think the show "deserves" a 10.

Mar 17, 2018 11:15 PM

Not boring
directed by Satoshi Kon
RIP

Mar 17, 2018 11:22 PM
For me
1.attractive art work
2.should have a rhythm with each episode
3.fill all story plots
4. Characters must be favourable
5.should have an ending

Up till now no anime have even had no more than any three which is there is no ideal anime and never will be

Mar 30, 2018 1:18 AM
If you don't give out 10s then does your 9s shift to being your 10s? Seems like your scale is 1 to 9 with 9 being near perfect works of arts.

Mar 30, 2018 4:06 AM

It has to be certainly one i enjoy . So the main character has to have some feelings or something uhuh. *cough* *cough* pointing someone here uh death march.
there need to be some good moments and sad ones if it fits the anime, nothing really to say apart from that.

Mar 30, 2018 4:49 AM

fuckabeat said:
Not boring
directed by Satoshi Kon
RIP

This, tbh. What do I have to sacrifice to bring him back?

Mar 30, 2018 4:50 AM
BL connoisseur

An anime that makes me feel emotions bc I'm fucking dead on the inside

Mar 30, 2018 5:41 AM

- Story -

That's it, I don't care if the Animation sucks, if you have good story that makes me hook to watch until the end of the Episode, you get a 10.

Mar 30, 2018 5:54 AM

-no big flaws
-feels special to me, maybe makes me think differently or widens my perspective
-great story/characters
-well directed and executed
-enjoyable
-leaves an impression
-well animated and beautiful art style (not necessary)
•••Everyone wants to connect with someone else•••
~Kiznaiver

Mar 30, 2018 12:02 PM

It has to be:

Ecchi/CGDCT

Purely female cast. Parents should be gone in somewhere so male shouldn't be seen

Will shown their kawaii pairings and OwO bath scenes!

Must have kotatsu scene!

Must have onsen scene! OwO

Must more lolis! AND LOLIS!

THICC it should be!

Should say "desu~ desu~" every line OwO

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]