Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Overlord (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Nov 7, 2018 1:50 PM

May 2012
Quite crazy interesting development! Really do wonder what the last three episodes of this season will offer to finish this arc!
Nov 12, 2018 3:54 PM
Aug 2018
If Ains was really going to make Sebas kill that girl, I would've been angry at him. I'm glad it was just a ruse. The kiss was kinda weird because Sebas looks really old. LOL. Sebas can still get the ladies.
Nov 15, 2018 7:37 AM

Mar 2017
Sebas you fucking pedo

I'm so proud :')
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Nov 20, 2018 7:54 AM

Dec 2014
seemslike things are moving forward hmmm... seems like the mask of Ains is being removed...now this is becoming more and more interesting
Jun 30, 2019 1:59 AM

Sep 2012
red-tomato said:
Sebas you fucking pedo

what pedo? shes not a child
Jun 30, 2019 5:50 AM

Mar 2017
Sugram22 said:
red-tomato said:
Sebas you fucking pedo

yeah but the age gap is quite big

not that I mind tho
Jun 30, 2019 6:00 AM

Sep 2012
red-tomato said:
Sugram22 said:

not that I mind tho

well sure true that, but far from pedo though 😁

example some1 age 20-30 and other 15-17 isn't bedo neither, sure there is a line they can't cross, well in some countries with the promission of patents they can same with marrige, even if they would there is no bedo, its just illegal, but illegal doesn't mean bedo, if ppl keepbtrowing this word arount so easly it becomes norm and any1 who even made a foolish mistep will be called pedo in future lumped to gether with real sicos, its sad that they will be made in to big monster

Sugram22Mar 12, 2021 7:23 AM
Jul 1, 2019 5:02 AM

Mar 2017
Sugram22 said:
red-tomato said:

not that I mind tho

well sure true that, but far from pedo though 😁

example some1 age 20-30 and other 15-17 isn't bedo neither, sure there is a line they can't cross, well in some countries with the promission of patents they can same with marrige, even if they would there is no bedo, its just illegal, but illegal doesn't mean bedo, if ppl keepbtrowing this word arount so easly it becomes norm and any1 who even made a foolish mistep will be called pedo in future lumped to gether with real sicos, its sad that they will be made in to big monster

have u seen gate? gate opened to another world (monsters come trough it and they send army trough, gate opens afyer some rime again and again), there was a politican guy who got trapped by 12 year old, in the end accsepted her as hes fiance, he seems the type who wont cross a ceratain line even if they wete to be married right away, but ppl stil were bitching about it, but i don't see a issue if this guy is juts a...

but i suport love, if its love not mental illness i suport the couple even if its incest, if they are siblings

bruh that's a spoiler for GATE, should've put spoiler tags

anyway you have a point, we both do (maybe) so kek '-'
Jul 9, 2019 6:06 PM

Feb 2018
Will Albedo betray momonga?
Nov 22, 2019 10:14 AM

Sep 2012
Williem said:
Will Albedo betray momonga?

not in that sense, but i heard she is plotting to find and kill the other supreme beings who created them, for 1 she sees it as they betrayed them their creations and Ainz and second she sees them as hes weakness what must be eliminated (cause of remember all hes emotional outburst cause of them when they were mentioned) that's from novel readers

its just her plan, but whatever she succeeds is unknown

but she does have internal conflict sins in her programming she is loyal to momonga but new he calls himself ainz being mix of real person and NPC cause of the change it creates confusion

ofc Demiurgeis not better hes worse, if ainz only knew what evil he does behind hes back, he uses awry mission to inflict as much of mental torture to others as possible he gets off from that i wont say more not to spoil it

it would not surprise me if hes NPC's will cause Code Geass ending, only difference in here mc would be ignorant victim, cause he only tries to act as their leader, he even doesn't know what to do himself so he goes with Demis plans most of the time, he tries to play dark char while some of hes NPC's actually are dark

the sheep talk in 1ep was not animals it was about humans and ainz didn't get it some1 explained it cause novel was bit more detailed, but if i get it right he talked about skinning sheep (using sheep skin) but he talked about humans so he meant skinning humans Demi is twisted as F

Sugram22Nov 22, 2019 10:29 AM
May 18, 2020 7:21 AM
Oct 1, 2020 3:59 PM

May 2015
Now the end of this episode was really interesting. Cause I remember watching a theory video on how NPCs have evolved in this world and the detail that Ainz wrote down that Albedo was "Madly in love with 'Momonga'" and not "Ainz" since he changed his name. I love that theory that its causing an internal conflict in Albedo because he changed his name.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 12, 2021 7:26 AM

Sep 2012
DarknessReality said:
Now the end of this episode was really interesting. Cause I remember watching a theory video on how NPCs have evolved in this world and the detail that Ainz wrote down that Albedo was "Madly in love with 'Momonga'" and not "Ainz" since he changed his name. I love that theory that its causing an internal conflict in Albedo because he changed his name.

COPY PASTE FROM FORUM

She's showing contempt over the Ainz Ooal Gown banner, and worshipping Momonga's personal banner. She was made to love Momonga through her settings, so she's not really happy with him dismissing that name. She wants him to be Momonga, not Ainz. Another factor of her discontent is the fact that the rest of the NPCs of Nazarick would obey their creators orders before Ainz' (she questions them about this), so aside from Pandora's Actor, she's the only other one that would place Ainz above any other of the 41 Supreme Beings. Ainz taking over that name was done to raise awareness of the name to lure any potential comrade that might have been transported to that world, a prospect that Albedo seems to not be too fond of since it would lower Ainz authority in her eyes.

Let's say for example Peroroncino ends up being in the new world and joins Nazarick. If he were to order something to Shalltear that would conflict with an order from Ainz, Shalltear would comply with Peroroncino's order. This is not acceptable for Albedo. Momonga's authority should be unshakable in her eyes.

PrimeX said:
Damn Ains is one heartless mofo ordering Sebas to kill Tuare and he's being kind of a dick to his minions to be honest. With all the experiments he's done surely he knows that they're not the same way back when this is still a game. These characters are now really sentient able to think and decide on their own. So I'm not really surprised at Albedo cause them other guys have been being a little rebelious lately and most likely one of they might even betray him in the future.

Demi came up with this plan/test cause hes Fed up evil sadist Ainz just goes with the flow to not to seem weak

Sugram22Apr 22, 2021 7:31 AM
Jun 3, 2021 10:21 PM
Oct 2019
Currently rewatching this series after hearing S4 is confirmed and now I remember why I don’t remember much of this season. Cos it feels like there’s too much to absorb. Especially this second half. I thought about taking it slow with the worldbuilding and the kingdoms and in S1 it was still manageable. But the second half of this season felt like they’re throwing so much stuff at us for the human’s storyline. Princess Renner and Climb, the Eight Fingers, Marquis Raeven. I honestly don’t know what’s going on.

Also, reading the earlier comments of this thread, I dunno why people are arguing about what unfolded in the ep regarding Sebas. I think all the action and motivation makes sense.
Jul 21, 2021 1:12 PM

Jul 2015
Quite the connection of Tuare being the older sister of Ninya, a member of the murdered adventures group 'Momon' journeyed with in s1. Poor Climb I guess for not knowing the true face of his yandere princess Renner.

Aug 1, 2021 8:31 AM
Jul 2018
Re-watching
Yikes, the Princess of Re-Estize - Princess Renner - is scary and weird.
Aug 3, 2021 1:00 PM

Sep 2012
KearaMAL said:
Re-watching
Yikes, the Princess of Re-Estize - Princess Renner - is scary and weird.

and in the end she will worship Ainz like rest of the Nazaric guardians and refers to him as supreme being, the reason Demi asked to go to a certain place from Ainz was to struck a deal with the princess, its the beginning of their alliance that ends with her worshiping him, i heard this much, and starting from next EP is their first co-op mission she gives Ainz team information to helps them from the shadows its not spoiler but that's what clues showed in next ep
Sugram22May 8, 2022 1:16 PM
Dec 27, 2021 9:44 AM
May 2021
I'm looking forward to the next ep because Sebas gonna clap them all =)
Jan 6, 2022 11:24 AM

May 2021
That was the best episode so far. I missed lord Ainz presence in past episodes.
Jul 8, 2022 4:04 PM
Jul 2018
That kiss though >:3
Dec 25, 2022 6:41 PM

Nov 2010
Aww, lucky Sebas. That was a nice kiss! Tuare is super cute!
I'm liking how truly crazy Princess Renner is. I really wish I could subjugate her, then ravage her! I'm still wondering whether she's good or evil. Right now she seems good since she' going against a shady organization and there's nothing really wrong with her plans for Climb. It's just an elaborate way of setting up an S&M relationship. lol
Albedo looking sexy as usual! I'm glad to see her after so long.
Feb 10, 2023 2:16 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Not gonna lie that kiss ruined it for me.
Mar 7, 2023 7:32 AM

Mar 2022
Yeah you know it’s bad when Ainz is just pissed off and just outright shouting Albedo to just follow his orders especially when he had only just put Tsuare under his protection. The Eight Fingers are in for it now, those fuckers are dead, those fuckers are dead. It’s so sweet that Tsuare herself wants to spend the rest of her life with Sebas because he made such an impact on her that she just wants to be his service. That’s pretty sweet. Also got to see a flashback of the ol’ guild, also very nice. Albedo maybe feeling a bit annoyed with the name change there but otherwise thing are looking good for the final couple of episodes of this season that is.
Sep 27, 2023 10:25 AM
Feb 2022
Albedo por primera vez odia la idea de seguir una orden de Ains. Para los guardianes que piensan que los humanos son inferiores, les parece demasiado raro que ahora su Lord los aprecie tanto. Me gusta está relación entre Tuare y Sebas, y me encantaría que Tuare sobreviviera.
Dec 10, 2023 3:40 AM

Nov 2023
Sebas is so cool man, honestly
Jan 8, 10:46 AM
May 2020
kinda expected that sebas's new girl would be kidnapped when they were away, but i'm looking forward to when they get her back and what the princess and them are gonna do next
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Overlord II Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2018

254 by Raphaela28 »»
Apr 21, 4:17 AM

Poll: » Overlord II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2018

174 by Matheus050 »»
Feb 25, 9:36 AM

Poll: » Overlord II Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2018

354 by BlueSnow93 »»
Feb 11, 5:11 PM

Poll: » Overlord II Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2018

206 by BlueSnow93 »»
Feb 11, 2:15 PM

Poll: » Overlord II Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2018

321 by BlueSnow93 »»
Feb 11, 11:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.